Welcome to PatsFans.com

Politic Scum

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Dirty Democrat says 20,000 to 30,000 troops should be sent to Iraq, month later Bush said the same thing, same Dirty Democrat then says it's a bad Idea because Bush wants to do the same thing the Dirty Democrat wanted to do. :singing: :singing: :singing:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/inbeltway.htm

2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

On Dec. 5, Newsweek magazine touted an interview with then-incoming House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Silvestre Reyes as an "exclusive." And for good reason.
    "In a surprise twist in the debate over Iraq," the story began, Mr. Reyes "said he wants to see an increase of 20,000 to 30,000 U.S. troops as part of a 'stepped up effort to dismantle the militias.' "
    "We have to consider the need for additional troops to be in Iraq, to take out the militias and stabilize Iraq," the Texas Democrat said to the surprise of many, "I would say 20,000 to 30,000."

Listen Harry, it's all party and never about principle anymore. It's about gaining power by any means possible, and securing your re-election bid. Politicis in this country is a total joke. Both parties are scumbags in this sense. It's why I'll never sign my life away to one. What's sad about this BS political crap happening here, is that we're at war. So much depends on us succeeding there, and to make Iraq a political tool is truly sickening. It's why I laugh at people when they try to tell me they actually hope we succeed there. There are a lot of people who are hoping we fail.

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

let me repeat my own stance on the issue for the 3,028th time, and the stance of nearly everyone i know... perhaps it will sink in this time:

i don't care about the political party of whoever wants to escalate the conflict... if he's democrat saying that, he's also an idiot on the matter... escalation will do nothing...

if anyone here can present a coherant and thought-provoking essay on what exactly 20,000 additional troops are going to accomplish, we're all ears and eyes.... school us...

4. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

I've done that at least 10 times in this forum, in various different threads.

5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

very well...please link me...

6. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

I did the other day, so go find it yourself.

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

lol... obtuse all the way, even when rational dialogue is requested...

you musn't be very confident in your dissertation if you want to make it so difficult for me that i haveta go hunt and find it... i'm officially convinced it sucked...

8. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

I linked it to you once before. I've been talking about it for months now. I couldn't care less whether or not you are "convinced", since your opinion is about as usefull as Rush SLimbaugh's, or Keith Odorman's.

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, of course it's not useful to people who get their news from Weekly Standard... but it IS undeniable...

anyhow, sunshine, i'll ask once more... could you please link us to your explanation of precisely what difference 20K of our best warriors are going to make in a city of 12 million in complete chaos?

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

Listen moron, I linked it before. Search for it if you want to read it so bad. My reasons are in about 10 threads, so it should be easy to find. BTW, I can't remember the last time i read an article from the weekly standard.

You're so informed on Iraq policy that you have NO clue as to why the 20,000+ troops are being sent. Had you had a clue about anything Iraq, you'd at least counter the reasons presented by the plan, but you're clueless, so you don't. You only care to criticize, and spew your crap loony liberal agenda. You are quickly becoming NEM redux, if you already haven't. Keep glueing yourself to Odorman Hour on Al-Jazeera TV. It's taking you places. :p

11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

lol... i love it... look how angry he's getting, and yet still refusing to simply provide a link to the thrilling acumen he's so proud of... i mean, all i did was ask a favor to discuss this rationally... "look it up".... what are you, 8?

i know quite a bit more about Iraq than you, as i can tell by your postings... regardless, i know the reasons the Boy King has provided... i'm interested in your take, or that of anyone here who honestly believes more troops will make a difference...

it's quite a bit more telling that you won't merely reaffirm your position due to stubborness... or mere childish spite...

12. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

A city in complete chaos would mean that you are claiming that all the districts inside the city are violent. Like pointing to Mattapan and Roxbury and saying Boston is in chaos. Well, they are not. There are burroughs of concentrated violence. These burroughs/neighborhoods/districts (whichever you prefer) are so becuase they have a mixed population of Sunni and Shia, or are controlled by militias, namely Al-Sadr's Mehdi Army. If you fed yourself with anything but Odorman, and those liberal webstains you always link, you'd know this. Of course, you don't, and thus your ignorance is obvious. Had you a clue, or were you paying attention to something other than LiberalLoon.com, or the inflatable doll you play with, you'd have heard the president detail how it's not just 21,000 US troops, its 18 Iraqi brigades too, 9 police, and 9 Army. The plan, but you knew this already, is to concentrate operations in the most violent burroughs, letting the Iraqi units (platoon size), with US embeds, taking the lead, and US forces taking support positions in the rear, covering escape routes, and being in position to act as reinforcements. You also knew already, that the plan was centered on forced disarmorment of the Iraqi militia's in these burroughs, namely Al-Sadr and his Mahdi Army. Because you read so many valuable sources of information, you already knew that the militia's are the number 1 perpetrator of Bagdhad bloodshed. No need for me to tell you this though, cuz you knew it all already. :bricks:

13. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

I'm not getting angry, I'm getting annoyed. Mentally challenged, irrelevent people tend to do that to me sometimes.

Again, I've posted my position 1,000 times. Like most of everything else you read, you only see what you like. When you come across something intelligent, that pisses all over your usual drivel, you conveniently don't see it.

14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

finally... he actually offers something tangible... praise jesus....

you're middle school antics and temper tantrums aside, you're quite right... i did know most of that... i also completely disagree that any of it is accurate or will ever truly happen... blocking an escape route?? lol... yes, as if the insurgents will merely run for their lives right into the web of rear guarding US forces... yes, of course the racial fighting will be forever abetted by a sweeping new wave of loyal, disciplined iraqi forces, supported by tireless, optimistic US soldiers... never to rise up again after they've been taught a new valuable lesson...

look RW, it's beyond obvious that you're a closet Bush supporter, and you love this war and this show of US military "might"... but please spare us the nonsense that 20K additional US forces, along with 30+ brigades of fiercely disloyal, sabotaging Iraqi fighters is going to make a bit of difference...

Congress is against it, his own party is against it, militray commanders are against it... it's just a bad idea all the way around...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  15. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I see all your facts and statistics and unbiased analysis and I say to you; BUSH BAD!!

Signed,
    Press Coverage

16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Hey! It's Turd! haven't seen you in a while... we've missed your goofy posts...

I never, in this thread, said Bush Bad ... if you're going to quote me, at least get it right... You righties sure are horrible are quoting people... Bah, who needs accuracy... lol

17. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

You knew what I was going to say yet you've been begging me to type it for 3 days now, for a 1,001th time. HA! You're a lying fraud, which I already suspected. Blocking positions are common sense to anyone that knows anything about how operations are planned in iraq. You're a Bush hating liberal loon who offers nothing to the forum but wasted bandwith. Just come out and say that you hope we loose in Iraq, or that we already lost. Just come clean and admit that you hope we run away with our tail between our legs. You are a fraud. You know nothing about what is going on there that Odorman, and liberalloon.com don't tell you. You've just passed NEM. Congrats! :D

BTW, you retards who constantly accuse those who want the United States to succeed in Iraq as being Bush supporters are frauds. You losers who hate Bush, simply want the US to fail so that he looks bad. Earth to Uranus, Bush already looks like sh!t. Anyone that doesn't want us to succeed, you know, like you and NEM namely, are anti-americanists. This war blows, I wish we weren't there, but we are, and failure there would have serious consequences. That's why I support success.

[​IMG]

18. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

Have we ever had a more irrelevent, agenda driven idiot in this forum Turd? Ok, don't answer that! :D

19. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Speaking of that, where's the Jedi Master been?

20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

loon, retard, fraud, loser... lol... what a wave of intellect... stick to the topic, please, if that's possible for you...

correction: i knew what the plan was that was presented by your heros... not what YOU yourself thought about its implementation... what you did was repeat curious George's talking points, not convince me or anyone here that it has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding... which was what i asked for...

RW, you routinely sound off on all the most popular righty propaganda outcries... that because we won't follow a sucker-puncher into trouble, we're all somehow "un-American"... how utterly unoriginal, and patently false...

if you and i enter a bank together, and you decide to rob it without my knowledge or consent, don't then turn to me and act flabbergasted when i won't cover you.... please don't sit here and suggest anyone who's not rooting for an immoral endeavor based on lies is somehow unpatriotic... that is the very epitomy of assanine... weren't you saying something the other day about "sheeple" or "i think for myself, you should try it?"... or was that one of the other champions of PNAC agenda here?

have you any relatives or loved ones killed in this lie of an occupation? i do... i'll voice my dissent as i wish, not jump into the fire with the rest of you just because i somehow must support the president... this bumbling man lost my trust a long time ago...

i support the republic, not the ideology of a further and further isolated and out-of-touch administration... why not you?