Welcome to PatsFans.com

Police Brutality videos, for harryboys pleasure.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +582 / 50 / -8

#75 Jersey

I saw once instance that was actually filmed in AMERICA! and that was Compton, CA and of course they never show you what happened BEFORE!

I liked the school yard one, of course anyone with a brain knows that it wasn't a school yard, but a prison yard. Where guards are outnumbered 50-1.

Nice try.....

3. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It was for harry, but if your that interested, I will scan the entire web, I'm not a lawyer and I dont' speak their legalese, and I don't get paid hundreds of dollars per billable hour....So we will on the video evidence have to say yey or nay, on all the links I provide...Sure we live in a democracy, but non lawyer humans will have to make their verdict on their own, Fair?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  4. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I found a new orleans video during the flood stage, check out the police and civilians in walmart together looting!!!
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/8911023771013466/countdown-looting-in-walmart/

5. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

FTW believes police are above reproach. Even when they break the law, their excuse is always better than anyone else's (we don't know what it's like out there, man!).

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

Liberalism has caused much of todays "police brutality" the old "I KNOW MY RIGHTS BULLSH!T"

If you want to dance then you pay the fiddler, if you break the law, and you give the cops your "rights sh!t" if you fight back, if you resist, then you have a problem.

Collar,
    You say you grew up on the streets, SO DID I, and I learned at a very early age how to "handle cops" WHEN THEY TELL YOU GET OFF THE CORNER YOU GET OFF IF YOU DIDN'T YOU HAD A PROBLEM.

IF YOU WERE BEING ARRESTED AND YOU RESISTED, THEN YOU HAD YOUR F-CKING HEAD CAVED IN.

7. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but that day is long over. Today we know that cops can't just tell you to get off the corner - if you're not breaking the law they can go suck an egg. Now if a cop tells you to do something, you still best do it then and fight it later, but too many cops think they make the rules instead of just applying them.

8. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harryboy whatever streets you grew up in, you learned how to toss your constitutional rights away...Your a goverment ass sucker. Harry grow a sack!!Or move to the USSR and help the KGB and political police,commrade:rocker:

9. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Just an FYI... there hasn't been a USSR in 15 years.

10. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can I use the EVIL EMPIRE, Behind the iron curtain?:D

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

In the absence of law and order society will surely destroy itself.

The babbling liberal protectors of freedom want to give that freedom to the criminal, if you don't want to be mugged stay home let the poor little murderer have the streets, we don't want to violate his civil liberties.

Try walking through Central Park at 2 AM then you'll see what your f-cking slobbering liberal bullsh!t has done.

I got robbed last night.
    You shouldn't have been out.
    :bricks:

12. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Apparantly your idea of law and order is something SS stormtroopers could really sink their teeth into.

13. Blue Collar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

GOOD MORNING HARRYBOY;)

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

Hard core criminals do not deserve the rights that the law abiding citizen enjoys.

Keep the Bad Guy off the street at night not the Good Guy.

SINGAPORE, honest decent people can walk their streets at 3:00 AM with a camera around their neck and a ten thousand dollar watch on with no fear whatsoever.

15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +593 / 24 / -19

That doesn't make sense Harry. That's like saying conservativism brought peace to Iraq.

You simply don't remember that happening to you. That would explain you, Harry Boy.

16. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're right, Harry. And we also know that a cop can tell whether someone is a criminal or not just by their skin. Don't even bother trying them, just shoot them dead right on the street corner for loitering.

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,145 / 5 / -10

If you don't discipline your children they will ruin your home and cause you grief.

If you don't discipline the Criminal they will ruin your city's your country and cause you grief.

The liberal mind just can't seem to grasp this fact they are so overwhelmed with trying to be "Goody good good"

The liberal mind despises law and order, punishment, accountability, and plain common sense.

But should a liberal get mugged watch how fast they start screaming for the Cops.

I would suggest to all defenders of criminals and murderers civil liberties that should you be in grave danger of being beaten to death by one of your cuddly poor little mixed up savage criminals don't call the cops, call the ACLU.

You don't like cops so don't use them.
    :rocker:

18. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Harry, you don't get it. Maybe it's because you're stupid, maybe you just like repeating the same thing on Friday that you said on Monday, no matter what happened on Wedensday.

We all know criminals are bad and should be put away. What we sensible people don't like is people being treated like criminals before we know if they are. You'd shoot first and ask questions later.

19. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

see the problem with that mentality is you have not only have the cops who have abused their authority, you now have the punks who think they can abuse the cops because if the cops touchs him they scream police brutality and the ACLU and if they are black (NAACP among others) come rushing to their rescue and then make the police look bad in the press, who happen to be willing accomplices of the aforemention rights groups.

It just happened in my town in CT. White cop was arresting a black girl for assaulting another girl. While arresting her she assualted the cop (kicking, hitting, scratching etc) cop picks her up to subdue her and slams her on the hood of the police car. The local councilman, who is black, rushes to her aid and tries to get the cop to stop as she is resisting arrest. Cop tells him to back off or he'll arrest him, Coucilman states, you can't arrest me do you know who I am? Subsequently cop does arrest him and now we are having marches in town that the cops are racist.

What message does this send to the minority youth of the town other than resist arrest and someone will come to your aid and blame the cops because their authority is not be respected. And who has caused this mentality in the minority youths, NAACP, ACLU and all the supposed civil rights organzations that have abused what the civil rights movement was all about.

20. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

ctpatsfan1,

What you described is a real problem. But Cynthia McKinney tried the same thing and rightfully lost her House seat because of it. There will always be people who try to abuse the system, we have to watch out for those just as much as for cops that abuse peoples' rights (no police officer deserves to lose their job or reputation because of a false accusation).

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006