PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian: "The Patriots' time is over."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess @$$hole does not have the brains to realize that he is ONE Peyton Manning injury away from potentially being a slightly above .500 team. He had better hope and pray nothing ever happens to his "golden boy". I am NOT saying I want that to happen, I do NOT. But, he does not realize that the potential is always there at every play.

Wait a minute, what am I saying, with an offensive line that always gets away with holding all the time........ OOPS, never mind

Oh man, I tell you, it is just a f'ing shame we could not have held on to win that f'ing game Sunday. That would sent him right to an ER with a coronary, and Peyton Manning a first class ticket to perpetual "chokesville" for the rest of his career.

EZ76

:rofl: ..... :rofl:

I can't wait for the Bears to #@$#@ trample all over the Colts.

The Bears will have an advantage as the Colts will have to deal with fatique. Colts and Pats beat the crap out of each other and the Bears had a buy week. Go Bears!!

Yo Pony,

Bill Polian DID NOT SAY THAT. Please provide a transcript because you are fibbing.

Why would you claim that he didn't say it? Here it is from PFW print edition, January 24, 2007 , Vol. 12, Bonus 3, Page 20:

"The Patriots time is over," [Polian] said, while running to the Colts locker room after the game.

There it is in black and white.

Hey friends,this is only will help us...Do you think this is going to sit very well with the Pats in the off season and '07 season...How many FA & cap space
does the colts have:confused:Keep the faith PATS FANS!!!

P.S. Polian is an horse *****

Bill Polian is the biggest reason I hate the Colts.

Me too. I realized that some time ago. Peyton is Peyton. I have to grudgingly give the guy some credit. He's portrayed as a classy guy, and he acts that way.

Meanwhile NaPolian and Borges are cut from the same cloth.

Anyway, even if he wins this year (no gaurantee despite what some on this board and the pundits say), Bill Polian will always be a loser. All those SBs with the Bills. So many blown opportunities with the Colts. When you win one and lose 4 and the chance to play in at least two more, you're still a loser.

What a dumass. I can hardly wait for next season now.

POLIAN - Peyton On Lap Is Always Nice

Bill Polian after the Colts victory, as reported in PFW.

at leat the patritos have had a dynasty. the colts never have. the patriots have accomplished more in this decade than the colts have in their team history. isnt it great how all the other teams hate our sucess

if our time is over their time is not yet started...

Me too. I realized that some time ago. Peyton is Peyton. I have to grudgingly give the guy some credit. He's portrayed as a classy guy, and he acts that way.

Whatever happened to that sexual harassment suit against him? It seems to have disappeared. Was it dismissed? Settled?

The Colts had better focus on the Bears and not continue to bask in the glory that was a victory Sunday.

Chicago was 13-3 and if that Defense shows up, and Grossman doesn't turn the ball over, this is by no means an easy win. Chicago has a balanced offense and is the best offense they will face besides New England this playoff, and they couldn't stop our team...

Heres to Polian's squad losing AGAIN... that would render their victory Sunday useless, because they still didn't win the title.

I personally think a loss to the Colts is going to give the Pats that extra edge they need going in to 2007... We'll see.

Yes, but the Patriots began the same way in '02. Not that we proclaimed the beginning of a dynasty back then, or that i think the Steelers have a prayer of bouncing back next year the way we did, but you never know.

I would root for the Steelers over the Colts ANY day of the week..for the most part..The Steelers FO is pretty classy..Rooney is a solid owner..

Meanwhile NaPolian and Borges are cut from the same cloth.

Anyway, even if he wins this year (no gaurantee despite what some on this board and the pundits say), Bill Polian will always be a loser. All those SBs with the Bills. So many blown opportunities with the Colts. When you win one and lose 4 and the chance to play in at least two more, you're still a loser.
I'm in pretty much the same boat, Sooner. I had almost reserved myself to just watching the SB and not caring who won or lost. Now I'd love to see naPolian's whining after a Dolts loss.

The guy is such an unbelievable jerk.

Please, please, please, football gods....let the Bears win!

Do you know what would happen if the Bears win the SB? Peyton would retain his title as "the Picasso of Choke Artists" and everybody would talk about he not winning the Big One...

Lets just hope for that...

It's funny that this guy complains constantly about his receivers being held, and his team wins the game SOLELY because Hayden held Caldwell in the end zone. If that was called, the Patriots would have had an extra 4 points.

What a hypocrite.

I never want to hear from Colts fans again about pollard being held in the divisional playoffs, not even the championship game.

You know in more ways than one, I am actually beginning to feel sorry for this pathetic turd, Polian. It is so obvious that he suffers from a drastic case of "Bill Belichick Penis Envy", that it eats away at him like a cancer. Can you just imagine the stroke he would have suffered, had we won that game Sunday? This is a chapter taken right out of the "little brother" syndrome. You know, the one where the big brother (BB) is always finding ways to beat the little one (BP). So, finally, after countless manipulations and changes of rules of the game to benefit ONLY him, facing an exhausted team suffering from injuries, flu, and on his home field, with all advantages in his corner, the little brother (BP) was the "blind squirrel" who finally found a nut, by the skin of his teeth, no less. I am serious, people, this guy needs REAL mental help. This is not a joke anymore, folks. This is a man with an unhealthy obsession, almost "stalker" like.

EZ76

Last edited:
Everyone is flying off of the handle about what an ass Polian is. But I still do not know what he said. Can someone Quote him for the rest of us and keep it in the context of the article? I cannot say i am a fan of his but still i find it hard to beleive he trashed talked our team right too a reporter from PFW. It seems everyone is so quick to kill the man that no one really read what was said.

Yo Pony,

Bill Polian DID NOT SAY THAT. Please provide a transcript because you are fibbing.

Some people on her have stated that Polian did not say this. What is true?

Some people on her have stated that Polian did not say this. What is true?

the first poster provided the source of this quote..it's some where in the thrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back