PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian: "The Patriots' time is over."

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is such an unbelievable jerk.

Please, please, please, football gods....let the Bears win!

Where is the media outrage over "winning with class"?

It's in the Patriots Football Weekly print edition p.20, under the headline "opposing view".
I thought PFW was ProFootballWeekly.

You have this week's Patriots Football Weekly already!?!?!?

Up here in Cow Hampshire I get it on Friday.

Yo Pony,

Bill Polian DID NOT SAY THAT. Please provide a transcript because you are fibbing.

Last edited:
Bill Polian is the biggest reason I hate the Colts.

That guy is a piece of garbage. Seeing any of the Colts win the SB won't be hard to swallow, ill actually be happy for some of them. Polian is trash and i would love to seem him lose. You don't mention your opponents after the game unless your giving them credit or congratulations on their season. Someone needs to donkey punch that b*tch.
bruschi didn't have any problem talking all his smack after the san diego game, why can't polian?

bruschi didn't have any problem talking all his smack after the san diego game, why can't polian?

where did Bruschi talk his smak A**hole? in the media? to other chargers? , if you are referencing to the locker room speech...then STFU ! since you don't know what you are talking about.

and oh..you are comparing a player who may be high on adrenalin and emotions, to an older man who is a GM of a big organization and who should know better...
no surprise the classless whiny turd says things like this, not surprising at all.

where did Bruschi talk his smak A**hole? in the media? to other chargers? , if you are referencing to the locker room speech...then STFU ! since you don't know what you are talking about.

and oh..you are comparing a player who may be high on adrenalin and emotions, to an older man who is a GM of a big organization and who should know better...
no surprise the classless whiny turd says things like this, not surprising at all.
so you're saying bruschi doesn't know any better?

i can understand the adrenaline thing, but i pretty much think the whole 'after' smack is pretty cowardly , however it happens, polian, bruschi, hobbs, all the same

Bruschi is a PLAYER. Polian is a loud mouthed SOB who only whines and complains when his Colts execute like girls and have to play physical. I would hope you could understand the difference.

so you're saying bruschi doesn't know any better?

i can understand the adrenaline thing, but i pretty much think the whole 'after' smack is pretty cowardly , however it happens, polian, bruschi, hobbs, all the same

Polian is suppose to be a middle-aged "professional" who runs a large organization the others that you named are kids who are employees. Management is expected to carry themselves differently than employees.

As much as I would like to see the Bears win, I think that the Colts offense will be too much for the Bears to stop.

It will come down to turnovers.

I guess @$$hole does not have the brains to realize that he is ONE Peyton Manning injury away from potentially being a slightly above .500 team. He had better hope and pray nothing ever happens to his "golden boy". I am NOT saying I want that to happen, I do NOT. But, he does not realize that the potential is always there at every play.

Wait a minute, what am I saying, with an offensive line that always gets away with holding all the time........ OOPS, never mind

Oh man, I tell you, it is just a f'ing shame we could not have held on to win that f'ing game Sunday. That would sent him right to an ER with a coronary, and Peyton Manning a first class ticket to perpetual "chokesville" for the rest of his career.

EZ76

I'm surprised at how many loud mouths exist in the NFL.

We will be a factor every year barring injuries that Belichick/Brady are here.

It's as simple as that.

Will be a factor, but Brady needs Wideouts and Belichick needs LB's .. Polian should just shut his mouth, he does not follow the lead of his head coach or QB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back