PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian back in Buffalo?

Bill Polian and Charley Casserly coming to the AFC East? What is this, 1988?
Sort of makes you wonder what Marv Levy is doing. And I'm curious why Tuna's name doesn't come up anymore. He must be seriously retired.

Even if he changes the rules the Bills wont find a QB LOL

Yawn...

Well it looks like we don't have to worry about the new owner in Buffalo being innovative and bleeding-edge in his front-office building.

I actually don't think BUF is that far off to being a playoff team. Good defense. Decent players at the skill positions. They just need a QB.

If this is true and not just the usual PFT clickbaiting, then the Bills would be making a big mistake IMO

Polian is way and I mean WAY past his best before date. They already tried the nostalgia thing with Marv Levy and it didn't work out for the same reason Polian won't.

naPolian back in the East??...better have Krafty Bob rename the Razor ...Waterloo

I dunno. I've always thought he was a good talent evaluator. Was there too much crying about aggressive DBs ? Sure. But lots of talent was passing through Indy while he was there.

He is a "name" GM who chose a different team.

Just one more thing to make Rats fans heads explode, so there's that.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/12/27/polian-report-joining-bills-wrong-can/

Former Buffalo Bills general manager Bill Polian refuted a report from Pro Football Talk Saturday that he could be returning to the team “as soon as Monday.”

“It’s about as wrong as can be,” Polian told The Buffalo News. “I’m not going to work for anybody Monday morning except ESPN.”

He's up for Hall of Fame voting on Jan 31st. He can't be seen as working for a team. He might be talking with Pegula, but I don't see him as team president in Buffalo at age 72.

Credit where credit is due. Polian has a regular slot on Sirius NFL Radio. The guy knows football.

He's got to win the vote to get in the Hall. The odds of him winning the vote if he's just taken a job with an NFL team are slim and none.

Plus, the guy is 72 years old. He's not going to be President of the Buffalo Bills (or GM).

How does Polian plan to change the rules to accommodate E.J Manuel's inability to read an NFL defense?
New rule for 2015: defensive players must wear a blindfold at all times while on the field. :confused:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back