PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian assaulted Jets employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day in the future, after Polian has left football and has been forgotten, he will be assaulted by a mysterious hooded man. And as he lay bleeding at that man's feet, wondering why the retaliatory blows he managed to sneak in on his attacker's head had no effect, the hood will be drawn back to reveal a gleaming hair helmet on top of a triumphant rectangular face.

"Who the hell is Mel Kiper Jr.? I AM!"

Polian is the T.O. of the Presidents ... he loves attention and is always complaining.

I'm not a Colts fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't know if I would trust some of the stuff from PFT. A lot of stuff I have seen from there leads me to believe that they really dislike the Colts (such as referring to Polian as Nepolian). This isn't to say that the story is true or false; I would just wait for verification from somwhere else.

Jay Glazer reported it during the Fox pregame show thats where PFT got it from.

I'd love to see Polian get up in a drunken Krafty Bob's face. Bob would snap his fingers and three large gentlemen would pin Polian face first against the glass of his suite looking over at the banners while Kraft says, "Funny sport, this football. You keep changing the rules, we keep winning more championships."

It wouldn't surprise me a bit---wasn't it polian screaming to break Flutie's leg last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back