PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Points of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Jaguars passing offense is very average ranked like 17th and their passing defense is also average ranked at about 20th.

Against the steelers Ben roth and the 22th ranked passing offense of the steelers threw for 330 yards!.

Tom brady will out throw garrard like ben roth out threw him, but only this time the pats defense will play better and the pats offense will play mistake free.

Last edited:
The Jaguars passing offense is very average ranked like 17th and their passing defense is also average ranked at about 20th.

Against the steelers Ben roth and the 22th ranked passing offense of the steelers threw for 330 yards!.

Tom brady will out throw garrard like ben roth out threw him, but only this time the pats defense will play better and the pats offense will play mistake free.

The thing I found interesting was that when Pitts. found itself down 28-10, they switched to a no-huddle spread offense.
BAM! 3 TDs!
Then back to the conservative "run on 1st down, run on 2nd down, well that didn't work. Try a QB draw with 6 yards to go.:bricks: "

Which offense do you think Jax is going to see on Saturday?:D

I guess the whole world by now knows that we have prolific offense and of the three areas, it is the one that is least worrisome.

How many are worried about our defense, especially against the Jags who have two strong RBs?

Does anyone know the status of Steven Neil?

I guess the whole world by now knows that we have prolific offense and of the three areas, it is the one that is least worrisome.

How many are worried about our defense, especially against the Jags who have two strong RBs?

The Patriots defense will take away the run, it's what they do, take away or slow down the other teams strength, the Steelers were able to do a decent job. If the pats do that, they'll start scoring, when/if the Jags go down by 14-21 late, the Pats might move towards defending the pass more, giving a little in the running game. Let the Jags run down the clock for us. I've seen two games where tha Pats backed off defending the run a little and let the other team run down the clock.

That's how I hope it works out, we'll see Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes