PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Plummer trade to Buc's pending per espn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a 4th round pick.

Sad Sad day for Tampa bay fans.

Looks like the Texans will have to pursue another veteran Quarterback.

It is a 4th round pick.

Sad Sad day for Tampa bay fans.

I don't know. I'm no Plummer fan, but the QB he reminds me of most is Rich Gannon, whom Gruden had great success with.

Does anyone in the NFL trade (players, not just picks) half as much as Mike Shanahan?

I have to say, I like his moves so far this year.

One less team for Jeff Garcia to go to.

Hello Crazy Al... :help:

Does anyone in the NFL trade (players, not just picks) half as much as Mike Shanahan?

I have to say, I like his moves so far this year.

Rumor has it that he is hot, and heavy after McGahee as well.

Adam Schefter is apparently reporting that Jake Plummer will retire. I guess he really didn't want to go to Tampa Bay...

This story got bizarre in a hurry :)

Adam Schefter is apparently reporting that Jake Plummer will retire. I guess he really didn't want to go to Tampa Bay...

Saw that on PFT as well. Interesting.

If Seau can retire and just sign with the Pats 3 days later, who says Plummer can't do that with, say, HOUSTON?

If Seau can retire and just sign with the Pats 3 days later, who says Plummer can't do that with, say, HOUSTON?

Because Seau was a free agent. Plummer is under contract and will go under the reserve/retired list.

If Corey Dillon really wants to retire, he doesn't need the Patriots to release him. However, if they don't, he can't come back with any team but the Patriots while his contract is valid. If it were that easy, every player in the league would retire every season then come back as a free agent the next year.

Same thing.

Last edited:
Because Seau was a free agent. Plummer is under contract and will go under the reserve/retired list.

If Corey Dillon really wants to retire, he doesn't need the Patriots to release him. However, if they don't, he can't come back with any team but the Patriots while his contract is valid. If it were that easy, every player in the league would retire every season then come back as a free agent the next year.

Same thing.

Somehow I thought Seau was still under contract, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back