Welcome to PatsFans.com

Plenty of positives for this offseason

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by The Gr8est, Jan 14, 2006.

1. The Gr8est

The Gr8est In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

While we are feeling the sting of something we haven't felt much recently, a season ending with a loss, we have much to be happy about this off season. Here are some of the positives:

1) We are relatively healthy going into the off-season with regard to serious injuries to be rehabbed. Certainly we have concern about Rodney, but he is the only one, I believe, and he is not part of our young core. Consider the problems that San Diego and Cincinnati are facing with their QBs.

2) We are well positioned for the draft. We have multiple early picks and the draft appears to be strong.

3) Our players will be able to get some much needed rest and be able to fully recharge their batteries as they have been unable to do in most seasons.

4) Our rookies got a lot of quality PT and they will be very useful to us next year.

5) We will be able to get our coaching staff in order, and get a chance to make some hires before the best assistants have already gotten jobs.

6) We are not looking at major FA losses outside of Givens and Neal.

7) Our core group of players is young and supremely talented. This dynasty is far from over. We WILL be back.

2. bruno87

bruno87 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think the most important part is how young we are. It really is amazing when you look at the age of the players that some aren't even close to hitting the prime of their careers. That more than anything makes it seem that the patriots will continue to be an elite team in the nfl

3. MDPATSFAN

MDPATSFAN On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hope they decide to go after a tough, explosive running back! No more running game on a budget please!!!