PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please update list - FOR and AGAINST BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the NFL and 99% of fans-against
1% of the NFL and the 99% of the New England region-for

MORE BS from Danny Boy.

99% of the NFL is NOT against. In fact, I'd say more than 50% who have come out have said that its NOT a big deal.

This poll is very bogus since it allows opposing teams fans to vote. so that 26% is probably mostly other fans.

This poll is not for opposing fans or even our fans! This list is just a compilation of ex and current NFL types, who will stand by BB's side - and who said "stealing signs is no bid deal, this has been going on for years.

This poll is not for opposing fans or even our fans! This list is just a compilation of ex and current NFL types, who will stand by BB's side - and who said "stealing signs is no bid deal, this has been going on for years.

What are you saying, I've voted and I'm sure opposing fans have voted. So how can this be a compilation of ex-NFL types (whatever that means)?

BTW...it is no big deal.

Last edited:
It's not that hard. He just wants to keep track of who's talked trash about us to the media, and who has defended us in the media. It's not a poll for you to vote on.

It's not that hard. He just wants to keep track of who's talked trash about us to the media, and who has defended us in the media. It's not a poll for you to vote on.

Ok, got it. But why is there an actual poll attached to this thread?

MORE BS from Danny Boy.

99% of the NFL is NOT against. In fact, I'd say more than 50% who have come out have said that its NOT a big deal.

More than 50%? Could you post those names please?

I'm for BB.

I'm also for my son. But when he misbehaves, he is punished. But I still love the kid.

BB should be punished in some form. The only question is, how severe is the crime, and therefore how much should he be punished?

IMHO, the worse aspect of what he did was that he defied a clear and distinct rule and reminder to abide by it. This was worse than the crime itself. This whole thing has been blown all out of proportion.

The competitive advantage is marginal in that everyone does it. Business as usual. Hell, it may have cost us the Super Bowl last year, had Miami not "cheated" and we managed to squeeze out that game, and get home field for the ACFC. The only difference with Miami's effort is that it didn't come on the heels of a warning from the league.

When I say everyone does it, I am not condonning it, just observing a fact. BB was caught and he will be the whipping boy. That sort of stuff happens when you're on top, you attract a lot of attention. I empathize but I cannot sympathize, his punishment will be deserved. And I'll never look at him in quite the same light again. Ditto for Rodney.

But the biggest thing that bugs me are all those hypocritical fans out there. Of course, if I were a Jet or Colt or Steeler or Charger fan, I'd probably react the same way. Thank God I'm not.

Ah well.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8024b648

Right now, I cannot watch the video because of a crappy connection... the video might show some people for or against...

I heard that Schlereth (cheater among many things), Turdell Davis, Rodmunch Woodson are against.

I heard that Lincoln Kennedy, Drew Brees are saying big deal...

Obviously, I'm with Belichick all the way... but I'm not a mediot.

I didn't see this post when I made my previous post, which I will now delete. However, that should have been made clear when you started this thread.

More than 50%? Could you post those names please?

You really don't know how to read, do you?

I said more than 50% of those who have come out.

Reeves and Martz among them. The names are in this thread. You just don't want to bother to look.

You really don't know how to read, do you?

I said more than 50% of those who have come out.

Reeves and Martz among them. The names are in this thread. You just don't want to bother to look.

So theres 2 right there!

:rofl:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8024b648

Right now, I cannot watch the video because of a crappy connection... the video might show some people for or against...

I heard that Schlereth (cheater among many things), Turdell Davis, Rodmunch Woodson are against.

I heard that Lincoln Kennedy, Drew Brees are saying big deal...

Obviously, I'm with Belichick all the way... but I'm not a mediot.

Gruden just laughed when interviewed. Said it was not a big deal. Signs are continuously changed up. I would say that is for BB.
I would say Shanahan admitting he has his people with binoculars on the opposite teams signals callers so he can get the signs in the FIRST QUARTER (not halftime) would put Shanny solidly in the for BB column.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey