PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please take a look..........

billsfaninvgs

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am writing this message in hopes that you will find sympathy for my situation. I am a DIE HARD BILLS FAN and am in a bit of a dilemma. For Christmas my wife decided to buy my a nice new painting to be the center piece of our new living room. She bought me a very well done original painting of the Bills playing the Patriots. She had it custom framed. The only problem is that she doesn't know anything about football. She only knows that I love the Bills. The painting that she bought me doesn't depict a good scene if your a Bills fan. It is a Patriots player sacking the Bills QB............ (I will wait for you to stop laughing)........... Although this is probably very funny if your on the outside looking in. It is not something I can hang up in my new house. I am hoping to sell this painting. I posted it on Ebay and was hopeful that I can post the link and my story to this message board. If a Patriots' fan likes it and decides to bid then great. I am also open to other suggestions on how I might be able to sell it.

New England Patriots Art - eBay (item 120671288959 end time Jan-22-11 21:03:44 PST)

Thank you for your time and help.

Jon

BAHAHAHA. I'm not going to buy it, but I'm sorry for you dude. Never trust the wives or the girlfriends to buy you something for football purposes. Hopefully you're able to sell it.

Wow ... just wow ... (*tries hard not to laugh*)

It is a nice piece actually. Personally not in the market but I hope you sell it. Good luck.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back