PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please somebody...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rock the helmet better than Ed.

164713_10150107526291563_584631562_7371826_6401857_n.jpg

Mikey Adams had him on his show the other night, he was *****ing that he has to pay for his tickets, thinks hes special, I think hes special needs

Very nice :rocker:

Thanks. Really wish we had bought playoff tix. I want to be there SO bad!

Plannin on buying another one over the summer and painting it up silver.

Last edited:
Thanks. Really wish we had bought playoff tix. I want to be there SO bad!

I hear you. I just hope it's loud today and that the fans who are at the game give the team a solid home field advantage. That's one thing you have to say about the Meadowlands...it's a tough environment. Hopefully they can make the Razor just as tough today for the Jets.

Sorry, I did not support my allegation with a link. Here it is.Fireman Ed Sits Out a Big One - NYTimes.com

From the article..."might view the 6-foot-1, 235-pound retired New York City fireman as a talisman for regaining lost Super Bowl glory, a raging, one-man booster club for a once-storied football franchise on the verge of toppling doubt."

A once storied franchise. .....:rofl::rofl::rofl: Like someone said you shouldn't drink and post.

Last edited:
From the article..."might view the 6-foot-1, 235-pound retired New York City fireman as a talisman for regaining lost Super Bowl glory, a raging, one-man booster club for a once-storied football franchise on the verge of toppling doubt."

A once storied franchise. .....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, after we blast them into oblivion, that is all that will remain of Rex and his band of degenerates: a story.

ya, he's apparently not a "Real Fan" like Mike Greenberg.:singing:

HA! He's no Jay Glazer either. Those two do more for the Jets than just go to games!

Last edited:
Regardless of what you think about Fireman Ed this is just a bad idea. It would give Jets fans, in their mind, a license to do something to some unsuspecting Pats fan. As long as visiting fans aren't being *******s I think you have to grant them the game courtesies you would want in a visiting stadium......or we'll be compared to Eagles fans pelting 49ers fans with snowballs and there isn't even a rivalry there.

Sorry, I did not support my allegation with a link. Here it is.Fireman Ed Sits Out a Big One - NYTimes.com

"Somebody went back and found him dressed in a Miami Dolphin jersey in an old high school yearbook photo. Aha, some said: he’s a fraud. But Mr. Anzalone said he was just a teenager looking for a winner."

Epic FAIL!

"Looking for a winner" and JETS does not compute.

Last edited:
Regardless of what you think about Fireman Ed this is just a bad idea. It would give Jets fans, in their mind, a license to do something to some unsuspecting Pats fan. As long as visiting fans aren't being *******s I think you have to grant them the game courtesies you would want in a visiting stadium......or we'll be compared to Eagles fans pelting 49ers fans with snowballs and there isn't even a rivalry there.

Exactly. I'm all for good natured ball busting, but when people start throwing stuff that's going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back