PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please read this if you need Jesus

*sigh* people that make fun of murder victims are in better in touch with God than the rest of us, I guess.

BTW........I am evil because I talked about being a stripper.

shmessy said:
By the way, if you're such a mess, why would ANYONE want to take your advice on their life decisions?

For myself, you'll never see me accepting an offer of a car ride from Leon Spinks.

im such a mess? thanks Mr Rove for putting those words in my mouth.

my advise? again, Mr Rove, you keep saying the lie over and over and over again hoping that if you do it will change reality. Its not my advice, its what the Bible says.

But you havnt been able, nor has anyone in all these years, shown the Bible to be false. So you go after the flawed ( as everyone is) messenger.

btw, if IM such a mess, why are you so obsessed with me and what I post?

and you never did answer why videos about Christ being crucified to comedy music and jokes about nails in his hands and feet are just fine and dandy, yet suddenly some of you have this "care for the people" when the name Jesus is mentioned.

i think some of you are in need of spiritual help,at the very least. But in a way I thank you, you've been helping to keep the name of Jesus out there much more than I ever imagined. And His name will overcome yours and mine little insignificant squabbles.

Once again im open about my flaws, the typical intellectual "I must never admit fault" doesnt show strength, it just exposes your weakness and vunerability. You can never truly be humble before the Lord, because you, deep down, worship yourself. You might say you have a faith or a religion, but until you can break it down and know there is only one who is perfect, then its just talk.

I ask nobody to follow me, and you are a liar for saying I ever did. ************ is the one to follow, not because I say so (funny how on one hand, its said here that Christians dominate the country (really?), then the next its a message given only by 3 to be 4, which is it?) but because the Bible says so. The word of God says so.

************ loves you.

Say Hi to Fred Phelps for me God-boy.

3tobe4:im such a mess? thanks Mr Rove for putting those words in my mouth.
Shmessy: Yes, you're a mess. Anyone who has read your posts continually apologizing for your most recent transgressions can only scratch their head and wonder, when does this guy "who knows the way" actually pull himself together?.....and then you go out and publish a grieving man's Private Messages to you, followed by the inevitable horrified reactions from people with more than an ounce of humanity, followed by you complaining that THEY are keeping the story alive. Yes, that would be the DEFINITION of lost soul, dude.
Shmessy: My beef isn't with the bible. My beef is with a hypocrit who advises everyone be good to their fellow man - - and then continually works a cycle of doing the oppposite and forgiving himself for it.

You'd be a lousy dieter, that's all I can say!

Also, because frankly, you are so hilariously inept at living the advice you give others that it is entertaining to puncture your gaseous balloon. You are the poster boy for what is wrong with proselytizers. You're right up there with the "Reverends" Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders for entertainment value.
3tobe4: and you never did answer why videos about Christ being crucified to comedy music and jokes about nails in his hands and feet are just fine and dandy, yet suddenly some of you have this "care for the people" when the name Jesus is mentioned.
3tobe4: i think some of you are in need of spiritual help,at the very least. But in a way I thank you, you've been helping to keep the name of Jesus out there much more than I ever imagined. And His name will overcome yours and mine little insignificant squabbles.

I've written I'm not perfect. The difference is that I do not proselytize to others that I know "the way".
3tobe4: You can never truly be humble before the Lord, because you, deep down, worship yourself. You might say you have a faith or a religion, but until you can break it down and know there is only one who is perfect, then its just talk.
Shmessy: Whaaaaa?
3tobe4: not because I say so (funny how on one hand, its said here that Christians dominate the country (really?), then the next its a message given only by 3 to be 4, which is it?) but because the Bible says so. The word of God says so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGe7ODEo7xo

at least you are actually responding with some thought out viewpoints. And i applaud you for FINALLY condemning the posts making fun of Jesus pain. I appreciate that you said that.

all in all, we've pretty much said everything there is to say about it. We see things differently and thats fine. I can understand the whole "well, look at Him, he doesnt really live it" mantra. I used it for years. And yes, we all, and especially I, should live up to the standard of ************ more.

all of the things about me reflects on me, not on the truth of ************. No more than you are an example of the validity of your beliefs.

Peace be with you.

3 to be 4 said:
at least you are actually responding with some thought out viewpoints. And i applaud you for FINALLY condemning the posts making fun of Jesus pain. I appreciate that you said that.

all in all, we've pretty much said everything there is to say about it. We see things differently and thats fine. I can understand the whole "well, look at Him, he doesnt really live it" mantra. I used it for years. And yes, we all, and especially I, should live up to the standard of ************ more.

all of the things about me reflects on me, not on the truth of ************. No more than you are an example of the validity of your beliefs.

Peace be with you.

Thank you, 3. Right back at ya. I fully support your inner search.

shmessy said:
Thank you, 3. Right back at ya. I fully support your inner search.

and I, yours.

the following post is directed at the rest of the folks who might have clicked on the thread looking for what the title had in mind. take care.

this link is probably more helpful than anything else I could post. All the answers are right in there.

http://bibledev.azaz.com/bibleresources/bible_kjv.php

Gods Word is alive and well. How is your relationhip with God today? If you died today would you be ready to face Him? Have you put the world and its concerns ahead of His concerns, and His wishes for you?

He is ready to meet you where you are, as you are, no trappings of religion. No, one hour at church and the rest of the week back to normal. Nothing to do with being good enough, giving enough, earning your way in.
All that is religion. He wants your heart. He wants your time. He wants your belief and trust. And His faithfulness to you will have no end.

If you are ready, say this prayer, or a prayer like it. take this step to Him and will take two to you.

"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I'm done. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son ************ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart , be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life.
I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."

If you said this prayer in sincerity, you have entered a magnificent journey.
Congratulations. It is only the beginning. Remember, you are not alone.
Follow this up with others. Pick up the Bible and read the Gospels, especially Matthew and John. Find a Bible based church where all glory goes to ************.

Thank you for responding to the call. Have a Blessed and peaceful day everyone

The difference between my view and yours is that my relationship to God is personal.

Yours is a political and marketing campaign.

You have announced here many times how you continually break the ethics and moral paradigm of your faith. You STILL have not apologized for publishing on this very board PRIVATE MESSAGES sent to you by a grieving man whom you wronged. All you have done is give empty excuses and then forgave yourself. Then you go out and proselytize others.

You know who does the VERY same thing? The "Reverends" Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders and Jimmy Swaggart.

You keep on repeating "Please don't focus on the messenger, just focus on the message". I'm sorry, sir, but would YOU take moral and religious direction form Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders and Jimmy Swaggart? In their case and in yours, it's the LOUDEST and most persistent voice that counts.

Neither would I. Work on yourself, first. You're like a doctor performing surgery without a license.

shmessy said:
The difference between my view and yours is that my relationship to God is personal.

Yours is a political and marketing campaign.

You have announced here many times how you continually break the ethics and moral paradigm of your faith. You STILL have not apologized for publishing on this very board PRIVATE MESSAGES sent to you by a grieving man whom you wronged. All you have done is give empty excuses and then forgave yourself. Then you go out and proselytize others.

You know who does the VERY same thing? The "Reverends" Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders and Jimmy Swaggart.

You keep on repeating "Please don't focus on the messenger, just focus on the message". I'm sorry, sir, but would YOU take moral and religious direction form Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders and Jimmy Swaggart? In their case and in yours, it's the LOUDEST and most persistent voice that counts.

Neither would I. Work on yourself, first. You're like a doctor performing surgery without a license.

Again, "continually"? Now talk about a marketing campaign. straight out the Book of Karl Rove again. Did you work on the swift boat ads?

I apologize for posting the private message. You are right. ive called it an error, but i havent officially apologized for it. And I do. It was a mistake and it was wrong.

and you know what? Swaggart, Irvin, and Sanders? While im not any fan of any one of them. They are sure correct in who they call their Lord. And when this life is over, they will have forgiveness. They have justification in the eyes of God through their faith. Thats not my rules. That is what the Bible says.

Many of you out there have done lousy things. Things you might feel ashamed of. We all do. You just know about some of mine.
Have you ever lied? Even once. If you have, according to the Bible, you are a liar. Have you ever stolen anything? no matter how small. according to the Bible you are a thief. Have you ever commited adultery? Even lusted after a woman in your heart that wasnt your wife? If you have, you are an adulterer. Go down the 10 commandments and its the same thing. According to Gods law we have all violated His law and are seperated from Him by Sin.

That has great implications for our souls. But, through the sacrifice made by Gods Son ************ on the cross, Sin is forgiven. He paid the price so that we are no longer condemned by the law, but instead are forgiven by a loving God who we cannot be seperated from. This is his covenant to us.

So before comparing who's flaws are biggers than who's. Know that we all have sinned. And understand the big picture of where we stand with God.

Jesus isnt looking for perfect people. The fishermen He chose werent the best of the best. Hes looking for faithful people. People who while trying to be like Him but will never be, when they do slip up, will come to Him for forgiveness.

people shouldnt look to me or Irvin or Swaggert or Sanders or ANY person for moral or religious direction. They should look to ************. They should read the Bible.

By making this about me, you are trying to distract people away from Jesus because you havent been able to come up with anything else. You hide behind the convenience of "its personal". In other words, you believe in what you believe, but not enough to share it.

Thats fine for you. Good. Wonderful. But dont impose your censorship on others. The Old Testament says we should shout out our praises to the Lord. It doesnt say we hide it and "keep it personal" so as to not offend anybody.

Im not ashamed to sing praises for my Lord and Savior, ************. He is the redeemer. And I know He is alive because He lives in me.

Praise The Lord

this link is probably more helpful than anything else I could post. All the answers are right in there.

http://bibledev.azaz.com/bibleresources/bible_kjv.php

Gods Word is alive and well. How is your relationhip with God today? If you died today would you be ready to face Him? Have you put the world and its concerns ahead of His concerns, and His wishes for you?

He is ready to meet you where you are, as you are, no trappings of religion. No, one hour at church and the rest of the week back to normal. Nothing to do with being good enough, giving enough, earning your way in.
All that is religion. He wants your heart. He wants your time. He wants your belief and trust. And His faithfulness to you will have no end.

If you are ready, say this prayer, or a prayer like it. take this step to Him and will take two to you.

"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I'm done. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son ************ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart , be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life.

Follow this up with others. Pick up the Bible and read the Gospels, especially Matthew and John. Find a Bible based church where all glory goes to ************.

Thank you for responding to the call. Have a Blessed and peaceful day everyone

3 to be 4 said:

I have another good one! Now say this phrase:

""La ilaha il-Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah".

Did you say it? Wonderful, you are now a Moslem in good standing.
________

Live your life by deeds, not words. I know this would be a sea change for you, but I hope you will be successful in this endeavor.

3tobe4, do you know what is the fundamental truth? Here it is. Are you ready?

----"Only God can hear a human heart, in a language where no parsing is possible."

shmessy said:
I have another good one! Now say this phrase:

""La ilaha il-Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah".

Did you say it? Wonderful, you are now a Moslem in good standing.
________

Live your life by deeds, not words. I know this would be a sea change for you, but I hope you will be successful in this endeavor.

3tobe4, do you know what is the fundamental truth? Here it is. Are you ready?

----"Only God can hear a human heart, in a language where no parsing is possible."

you missed the word "sincerely" then. the deed thing? As you pointed out to me about yourself, you have no idea the things I do or dont do. And as i said to another poster, since things things should be anonymous im not going to list them here.

as for your quote, RIGHT ON! only God knows your heart. So hopefully it is right. you or I have no idea what the reader does or does not to with a call for salvation. And if a person jumps up in church and yells "Praise the Lord" nobody but God knows if thats sincere belief. And if someone is quiet and never says a word about God, nobody knows if deep in their heart they have that connection with the Lord.

so dont judge me based on a few posts ona chat room, like that tells you everything you need to know. your posts didnt tell me either the things you do out in the world or whats in your heart.

A call to salvation isnt a judgement on YOU. Its an invitation to accept the Lord. 99% of you may think it aint happening that way. But if it did, you or I wouldnt know about it anyway. the poster who is inspired by it knows that nobody else knows who they are, and they dont have to tell anybody. its anonymous.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. And He does think outside the box. People once thought it strange and awkward to preach the gospel on a thing called Television. Now we have the new communication.

No, we dont know anything about someones heart, that is between them and God. I love your quote and I agree totally.

Have a great day!

3 to be 4 said:
No, we dont know anything about someones heart, that is between them and God. I love your quote and I agree totally.

Have a great day!

Amen. That saying was so powerful to me.

It seems that some people read words and scriptures while others tend to commune with the spirit in a language where no parsing is possible.

Man, that little break did me good. Im so on fire for the Lord and Im going to keep this in much better perspective now. There are people out there who just want to hate. We cant control that. But our God is an awesome God. He reigns from Heaven above.

Jesus love is unstoppable and unending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dgXi75FyU

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes