PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please read this if you need Jesus

Turd Furguson said:
What happened to each person having their own PERSONAL relationship with God? Why must you put yours out in the open and then try to convert us all?

Each person does have their own personal relationship with God. Whether it is non-existant or not, each person has their own relationship. I put mine out in the open because God should be at the forefront of everyones life
A) Because He deserves it
B) Because that is what is commanded by Him

as far as spreading the gospel, that again, is fulfilling Gods wishes

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20)

Jesus said the only way to the Father is through the Son. The only way to Heaven is acceptance of ************. A Christian could not talk about this so as to not offend, and stand by idly as millions are seperated from God for eternity. Or we could sacrifice our own place on the "social ladder", risk the scorn of others, and spread the good news of Gods plan for your salvation.

Those who are offended by my attempts to tell others of how ,through Gods love, one can have eternity in Heaven, are really making a choice to be offended when, if not interested, they could just ignore me.

But if there are people whose lives can be changed, whose eternity's can be saved, who souls can be joined with God, than that is far more important than "lookin good" on earth.

If a house is burning, and there is a way out, and I dont tell you about it, what does that make me?

Im noticing the same people keep clicking on, reading, and then objecting. What makes you keep clicking on? Im glad you do.

But it brings to mind the old saying "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

keep asking the questions, these are important questions, but try to be open when you do. leave the ego behind. think beyond this life that could end tomorrow. Do you really not care what happens to you after you go?

3 to be 4 said:
Each person does have their own personal relationship with God. Whether it is non-existant or not, each person has their own relationship. I put mine out in the open because God should be at the forefront of everyones life
A) Because He deserves it
B) Because that is what is commanded by Him

as far as spreading the gospel, that again, is fulfilling Gods wishes

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20)

Jesus said the only way to the Father is through the Son. The only way to Heaven is acceptance of ************. A Christian could not talk about this so as to not offend, and stand by idly as millions are seperated from God for eternity. Or we could sacrifice our own place on the "social ladder", risk the scorn of others, and spread the good news of Gods plan for your salvation.

Those who are offended by my attempts to tell others of how ,through Gods love, one can have eternity in Heaven, are really making a choice to be offended when, if not interested, they could just ignore me.

But if there are people whose lives can be changed, whose eternity's can be saved, who souls can be joined with God, than that is far more important than "lookin good" on earth.

If a house is burning, and there is a way out, and I dont tell you about it, what does that make me?

Im noticing the same people keep clicking on, reading, and then objecting. What makes you keep clicking on? Im glad you do.

But it brings to mind the old saying "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

keep asking the questions, these are important questions, but try to be open when you do. leave the ego behind. think beyond this life that could end tomorrow. Do you really not care what happens to you after you go?

Bullchit, pure and utter bullchit.

How about you continue being a Jesus freak on the INSIDE and leave the rest of us alone.

Its not really possible to be a Jesus freak and keep it all inside. But Im not requiring you to do anything, please keep that in mind.

We might not always be interested in whats going to happen to us for eternity, but rest assured, God is very interested. Because He loves all of us more than we can imagine

3 tobe4 wrote:

"Had a started a thread that said "Reasons to be Jewish" or "Reasons in the Qu'ran to believe in Allah" I might have been called odd, but they wouldnt have found it offensive. I certainly wouldnt be offended by such a thread or conversation. But the name of Jesus really inspires people to get all offended."
_____________________________________________________--

Either you're blinded by your faith and can't see the disingenuousness of what you just wrote or you truly are slimy.

You did NOT write a thread that was the equivalent of "Reasons to be Jewish" or "Reasons in the Qu'ran to believe in Allah". If so, your purported thread would have been "Reasons to be Christian" or "Reasons in the New Testament to believe in Jesus".

But that wasn't quite the title and gist of your thread was it? No, it was "OLD TESTAMENT Reasons For JEWS to Believe in Jesus". It wasn't merely a positive statement about Christianity and Jesus. It was all about others (many here who responded that they are quite happy, thank you very much, with their own faith) DROPPING and ABANDONING their own beliefs and adopting Christianity - - - via NOT a personal epiphany, but by your debating tactics.

As I wrote above, if you can't see the difference and you write that there is no difference, you are either blind or slimy. Take your pick.

Your disingenuousness in your lament here, plus your continued claims of how successful you are by counting the clicks and views on your threads (much like a crooked Spam Advertiser) have really disappointed me in you and your writings.

I had orginally felt you were on the level and had enjoyed my previous discourses with you. After your recent posts, however, it's obvious exactly what you are. What a disappointment to stoop to that level.

I wish you peace.

shmessy said:
3 tobe4 wrote:

"Had a started a thread that said "Reasons to be Jewish" or "Reasons in the Qu'ran to believe in Allah" I might have been called odd, but they wouldnt have found it offensive. I certainly wouldnt be offended by such a thread or conversation. But the name of Jesus really inspires people to get all offended."
_____________________________________________________--

Either you're blinded by your faith and can't see the disingenuousness of what you just wrote or you truly are slimy.

You did NOT write a thread that was the equivalent of "Reasons to be Jewish" or "Reasons in the Qu'ran to believe in Allah". If so, your purported thread would have been "Reasons to be Christian" or "Reasons in the New Testament to believe in Jesus".

But that wasn't quite the title and gist of your thread was it? No, it was "OLD TESTAMENT Reasons For JEWS to Believe in Jesus". It wasn't merely a positive statement about Christianity and Jesus. It was all about others (many here who responded that they are quite happy, thank you very much, with their own faith) DROPPING and ABANDONING their own beliefs and adopting Christianity - - - via NOT a personal epiphany, but by your debating tactics.

As I wrote above, if you can't see the difference and you write that there is no difference, you are either blind or slimy. Take your pick.

Your disingenuousness in your lament here, plus your continued claims of how successful you are by counting the clicks and views on your threads (much like a crooked Spam Advertiser) have really disappointed me in you and your writings.

I had orginally felt you were on the level and had enjoyed my previous discourses with you. After your recent posts, however, it's obvious exactly what you are. What a disappointment to stoop to that level.

I wish you peace.

wow. blind, slimy, disingenuousness. thats pretty strong. I havent forced anyone to do anything or to read anything. On the contrary, i have been called every name in the book, there have posts literally making fun of the crucified Jesus, people who call me insensitive then go on and make innapropriate jokes at the deaths of others on other threads.....

sorry, im not taking in your comments as something to seriously consider, or as you say, "stoop to that level"

As i have said, its not about me, or you. Its about God. If you personally do not want to reconsider, fine. Dont think you speak for everybody else. Dont get in the way of somebody elses chance at Salvation.

For if I'm wrong, i'll have a very pleasant surprise at the end of my life. If you are wrong..................

Jesus Loves You.

I'm glad you opened this. Its no accident if you did so.

No bells went off, no rockets. There was just a part of your heart, like mine, that knew you needed to change your heart towards the Lord.

I didnt make anyone read this. And no other posters here know you are reading this. I dont know either. This is between you and God.

Im inviting you into a relationship with a loving God. A God who loved you so much He sent his only Son to die on the cross for our sins. The good news is that it didnt stop there. Jesus rose from the dead three days later and opened a path for our own salvation. All He asks is that we acknowledge our sins and Repent, and that we put our belief and our Faith unto Him.

Jesus is ready to meet you where you are. Im going to ask that you say this prayer to Him and if you mean it in your heart, something wonderful is going to change in you. You will have taken the first step towards Him, and He will take two towards you. If you are ready, and knowing this is between you and the Lord, say a prayer such as the following:

"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I'm done. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son ************ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart , be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life.
I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."

If you said this prayer in sincerity, you have entered a magnificent journey.
Congratulations. It is only the beginning. Remember, you are not alone.
Follow this up with others. Pick up the Bible and read the Gospels, especially Matthew and John. Find a Bible based church where all glory goes to ************.

Thank you for responding to the call. Its a blessing to me just to put this out there.

3 to be 4 said:
wow. blind, slimy, disingenuousness. thats pretty strong. I havent forced anyone to do anything or to read anything. On the contrary, i have been called every name in the book, there have posts literally making fun of the crucified Jesus, people who call me insensitive then go on and make innapropriate jokes at the deaths of others on other threads.....

sorry, im not taking in your comments as something to seriously consider, or as you say, "stoop to that level"

As i have said, its not about me, or you. Its about God. If you personally do not want to reconsider, fine. Dont think you speak for everybody else. Dont get in the way of somebody elses chance at Salvation.

For if I'm wrong, i'll have a very pleasant surprise at the end of my life. If you are wrong..................

Jesus Loves You.

God doesn't cheat or twist words as you did when you lamented how others misinterpreted the title of your original thread. It is fact and it's there on this very messageboard in black and white. It wasn't "Reasons to be Christian" as you try lead people to believe. It was "Old Testament reasons for JEWS to believe in Jesus". When I point that out the difference to you, you STILL don't admit your clever twisting and change the subject. You blindly march on, ignoring the very sensitivities of others. It's called disrespect and casts a very bad light on your message.

In our previous discourses, I felt you were an honest person and appreciated the educational give and take. I am very disappointed with your recent actions and now see you in a totally different light. And yes, the messenger does effect the message.

Your previous post above this one is a duplicate copy of one you posted as an origination thread elsewhere on this very board. Multiple placings in the same board of the very same post is what is called "spam". Even among the "godless" it is looked down upon as below reproach.

You are right in one respect. It is about God. However, if the interpretation of God that you espouse countenance's disingenuousness and word twisting as was shown above, then NO THANK YOU, Mr. Slick Salesman counting the number of clicks on your threads. To me and many others, religion does not come with a Marketing Business Plan. It's far deeper and more sacred than that.

3 to be 4 said:
3tobe4: wow. blind, slimy, disingenuousness. thats pretty strong.
-------------
Shmessy: Yes, it is. Did you even read my reasons for using that language or did you close your eyes to other people and climb into the womb of your faith for safety?
--------------
3tobe4: I havent forced anyone to do anything or to read anything.
--------------

Shmessy: What a great achievement! Question: Can anyone on an internet board "force" anyone to do anything? Unless you're some kind of mind-control genius (although you're trying, you ain't that good) it's impossible to force anyone to do anything on an anonymous internet board.

So spare us the bragging about you not forcing anyone to do anything here - - it's empty and, yes, disingenuous.
-----------------
3tobe4:: On the contrary, i have been called every name in the book, there have posts literally making fun of the crucified Jesus, people who call me insensitive then go on and make innapropriate jokes at the deaths of others on other threads.....

-----------------
Shmessy: Again shame on you. That is below reproach to lump me in with anyone who made those awful comments. I CHALLENGE you to find ONE instance where I made fun of ANYONE who was crucified or died.

Guilt by association is a shameless trick effected by the lowest of low politicians. It's truly shocking when a "Godly person" resorts to such means.

What's truly ironic is only ONE of us (between you and me) is on record on this board as having made fun of someone who was murdered. To your credit, you apologized.
-----------------

3tobe4: As i have said, its not about me, or you. Its about God. If you personally do not want to reconsider, fine. Dont think you speak for everybody else. Dont get in the way of somebody elses chance at Salvation.

----------------
Shmessy: As pointed out above, your twisting of words and falsely slandering others is shocking and eye opening. I had developed a certain trust with you a couple of weeks ago and gained much from our earlier discourse.

It is always disheartening when the wolf sheds his sheeps clothing.
----------------
Jesus Loves You.

Facts are inconvenient things to deal with. It's so much easier to literally close one's eyes and sway, blocking out the living, breathing human beings around you.

Why must you put yours out in the open and then try to convert us all?

Who's forcing you to come here and read this? And is it really that hard to respect one's belief? Don't you dare turn around and say, "oh 3 to 4 isn't respecting by belief by posting this," that's not true, he's simply trying to spread the Word. No one is making you read this. No one is making you post on this thread. Why don't you try to be more respectful to others, and maybe more people will take you seriously. If that's too tough for you don't post here.

3 to 4, keep spreading the Word bro!

mavfan2390 said:
Quote:
Why must you put yours out in the open and then try to convert us all?
--------------------------------
Who's forcing you to come here and read this? And is it really that hard to respect one's belief? Don't you dare turn around and say, "oh 3 to 4 isn't respecting by belief by posting this," that's not true, he's simply trying to spread the Word. No one is making you read this. No one is making you post on this thread. Why don't you try to be more respectful to others, and maybe more people will take you seriously. If that's too tough for you don't post here.

3 to 4, keep spreading the Word bro!

Why don't you respect your fellow human beings and attribute whom you are quoting, instead of just throwing the quote out there?

I have no problem with someone "spreading their word" - - as long as they don't twist their words into half truths and outright lies as I itemized in my previous post.

Facts are very inconvenient things. It just feels better to close one's eyes and sway.

shmessy said:
Why don't you respect your fellow human beings and attribute whom you are quoting, instead of just throwing the quote out there?

I have no problem with someone "spreading their word" - - as long as they don't twist their words into half truths and outright lies as I itemized in my previous post.

Facts are very inconvenient things. It just feels better to close one's eyes and sway.

My, you are really worked up over this. You have called me some not so nice names, including disengenious. I cant help but ask you to please take a look at yourself.
A) Why didnt you bring your complaints about my use of "Old Testament reasons..." to the "Old Testament reasons thread (where, by the way, i answered your comments) instead of trying to disrupt this thread?
B) You say my repeating posts is just like Spam. really?? When I receive Spam, things pop on my computer I have no way of avoiding. Do you have some magic program that whenever 3 to be 4 posts something BOOM! it pops up in Shmessy's face? No. You see that ive posted something. And you click onto it, probably knowing you will get all upset.

But in case you havent gone to the "Old Testament" reasons thread, I will just say if you want play semantic games i guess, ok, you are right, it reads a little different. Gee Whiz, ok, let me rephrase it for you. If someone posts a thread that says "Reasons why Christians should believe that Jesus is not the Messiah" or "Qu'ran reasons why Allah is God and Christians should believe in Allah" that would in no way offend me. I would welcome a stimulating dialogue. Ok, Shmessy???

Now, have I called anyone here anything like "slimy", "blind", "disengenious"? all said by you amongst other personal insinuations. others have called me "anti-semetic" and nice stuff like that. I NEVER said YOU posted the video making fun of the crucification. You know, im getting it from more sides than you and some of my replies are to more than just you.

But like ive said before, i understand the anger. I used to do the exact same thing. It really ticked me off, those Christians telling me about Christ.

It would be nice, however, if you would like to discuss your disagreements, to do so without character assassinating me in the process. It reflects more on you than it does me.

And because I would think that people who click onto a thread thats titled "Please read this if you need Jesus" are not looking to read about the problems of Shmessy and 3 to be 4, im going to repost the original post.

You may not have a need for it, but i would bet there might be some people who are seeking out their God, its the biggest moment of their life, and they deserve an opportunity to hear about the love of ************.

I hope you can forgive me for where I have come up short, Shmessy, and I certainly forgive you. Lets be gentlemen about this and avoid tearing each other down.

I'm glad you opened this. Its no accident if you did so.

No bells went off, no rockets. There was just a part of your heart, like mine, that knew you needed to change your heart towards the Lord.

I didnt make anyone read this. And no other posters here know you are reading this. I dont know either. This is between you and God.

Im inviting you into a relationship with a loving God. A God who loved you so much He sent his only Son to die on the cross for our sins. The good news is that it didnt stop there. Jesus rose from the dead three days later and opened a path for our own salvation. All He asks is that we acknowledge our sins and Repent, and that we put our belief and our Faith unto Him.

Jesus is ready to meet you where you are. Im going to ask that you say this prayer to Him and if you mean it in your heart, something wonderful is going to change in you. You will have taken the first step towards Him, and He will take two towards you. If you are ready, and knowing this is between you and the Lord, say a prayer such as the following:

"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I'm done. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son ************ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart , be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life.

If you said this prayer in sincerity, you have entered a magnificent journey.
Congratulations. It is only the beginning. Remember, you are not alone.
Follow this up with others. Pick up the Bible and read the Gospels, especially Matthew and John. Find a Bible based church where all glory goes to ************.

Thank you for responding to the call. Its a blessing to me just to put this out there.

Good morning. Thank the Lord we made it to Friday. He is a good God. And He wants to have a relationship with you. Not a church thing. Or a religious thing. Dont look at Christians, especially this guy, as what its all about. the answers are with Him, and the Bible, so please look into your heart, and know that while humans will all eventually show their flaws, He never will. If you are ready for a life second to none, I invite you say this following prayer.

Bless you all. Be well this weekend. Jesus Loves You

3 to be 4 said:
Good morning. Thank the Lord we made it to Friday. He is a good God. And He wants to have a relationship with you. Not a church thing. Or a religious thing. Dont look at Christians, especially this guy, as what its all about. the answers are with Him, and the Bible, so please look into your heart, and know that while humans will all eventually show their flaws, He never will. If you are ready for a life second to none, I invite you say this following prayer.

Fluck off god boy.

3 to be 4 said:

Summary of 3tobe4's Advocacy:

"Do as I say, not as I do".

shmessy said:
Summary of 3tobe4's Advocacy:

"Do as I say, not as I do".

No, its not do as I say, its do as the Bible says. If I was telling people to believe in 3 to be 4, you would be correct. As Im directing people to ************, and being clear NOT to make it about me, your point makes little sense.

3 to be 4 said:
No, its not do as I say, its do as the Bible says. If I was telling people to believe in 3 to be 4, you would be correct. As Im directing people to ************, and being clear NOT to make it about me, your point makes little sense.

You make absolutely no sense and you have no idea of the English language. What I wrote is EXACTLY what you have been doing.

You have been telling people that you HAVE found the way (and have written extensively about how your life has been so changed). You implore others to follow your lead in going to Christ. However, you follow that by continuing to commit horrible acts against a person who is grieving the loss of his fiancee.

It's akin to Courtney Love preaching sexual abstinence.

3 to be 4 said:

By the way, if you're such a mess, why would ANYONE want to take your advice on their life decisions?

For myself, you'll never see me accepting an offer of a car ride from Leon Spinks.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back