PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Read Other People's Posts Before Starting You Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's insane tonight how many of the exact same threads have been started. The moderators aer earning thier keep tonight.

Did you hear Seau might come out of retirement to play for the Pats?

:D

PatsRI said:
It's insane tonight how many of the exact same threads have been started. The moderators aer earning thier keep tonight.

I was just going to post the same thing, but after careful review and thorough reading of the other posts, I saw yours first.:)

pats1 said:

That and Deion Branch is holding out.

PatsRI said:

That's almost as crazy as Freddie Roach getting cut.

Without a doubt, the Pats are going 16-0 this year!

pats1 said:

That was my first post when I came out of lurking. I read thru the titles of the other posts, and didn't see that mentioned in any of the titles. Needless to say I felt like a total dork afterward. LOL :D

PatsRI said:

Um... get over it. This isn't a message board, not a Dewey Decimal system. People can post whatever the hell they want, and if the same thread shows up three times, rest assured one of them will win with or without the moderators stepping in.

A lot of times three threads means three unique opinions. I dont see a downside.

Or if you're too lazy to scroll through the posts, you can at least type in your thread's main subject (ex. Seau, Branch) in the search option to see if a similar thread has already been done.

Not a big deal. One will prevail and the others derail.

PatsRI said:
I agree..it's just laziness....plain and simple..

Pats726 said:
I agree..it's just laziness....plain and simple..

:(

It was an honest mistake on my part when I posted a double thread last week. I scanned the forum for thread titles that said something about Seau. And I didn't see anything that even looked close to being about him. So I posted something about it. Then about 20 minutes later, there was a merged thread with a clear title.

Nikki said:
:(

It was an honest mistake on my part when I posted a double thread last week. I scanned the forum for thread titles that said something about Seau. And I didn't see anything that even looked close to being about him. So I posted something about it. Then about 20 minutes later, there was a merged thread with a clear title.

I believe this is all your fault.

PatsRI said:
Did ya hear the Pat's gave him permission to seek a trade?:p

NEM said:
In my book you can never be called a dork. :D

Someone once told me that a dork is defined as a whale p e n i s. Then the person went on to describe how whales have giant ones.

Now, that was really more than I ever wanted to know about whales and the person who said all this... has issues.

... but if true, I will never ever say "I felt like a total dork"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey