Welcome to PatsFans.com

Please nominate Hillary!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Jan 25, 2006.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +89 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I have been saying for a while now, that she is unelectable and have been praying for her to get the nomination. Here's a little preview of the 2008 election (from the Drudge Report):

CNNGALLUP SHOCK POLL: ONLY 16% FIRM ON HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
    Wed Jan 25 2006 10:50:26 ET

Most voters now say there's no way they'd vote for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton if she runs for president in 2008 - while just 16 percent are firmly in her camp, a stunning new poll shows.

CNNGALLUP found that 51 percent say they definitely won't vote for Clinton (D-N.Y.) in 2008, another 32 percent might consider it, and only 16 percent vow to back her. That means committed anti-Hillary voters outnumber pro-Hillary voters by 3-1. The poll suggests she can forget about crossover votes - 90 percent of Republicans and 75 percent of conservatives say there's no way they'd back her.

So that is 51% of the country that says that thier is no way that they would vote for her. Please, please make her the Democrat candidate!
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Only if she runs against Rice.

Unfortunately any woman is going to have an uphill battle in today's "traditional, bigoted" America, and the only chance I think a woman has is to run against another woman.

Unfortunately if either of these lovely ladies won the White House I'd seriously consider moving to another country.
  3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Please...i dont think this country can take another Clinton in the white house.
  4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +89 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

No it was "would you vote for Hillary" and then a seperate question was "would you vote for Condi". So basically the Republicans could run almost anyone and win. Now if you can't beat a man who butcher's the english language, how are you going to do against someone who can actually speak!
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Holy Sh-t! No friggin way! Even the Dems aren't that arrogant or stupid...I think.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I was a strong supporter of Hillary, but as she moves to the right, she moves away from me, and right now I'm leaning towards Russ Feingold, if he can get any traction. As far as Hillary's poll numbers, it's not uncommon for early polls to show strange results. After all, many people like me would say they would not vote for Hillary, yet would vote for her in a general election (if she was up against another Bush-like candidate). If she gets the nomination, she will have to battle the right-wing hate and bully machine, but I think on the issues her record is a very moderate one. The only issue thing the right can really attack her on is her health care program, but even that issue is not as serious a problem for her as it once was.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Hillary is moving away from the left because she is a disloyal skank. Her intrests aren't for the people or the country her interest is "Hillary" she is a power hungry untrustworthy crooked politicain, she will move anywhere if she thinks it will benifit HER.

Hillary is Trailer Park White Trash, I knew it the first time I laid eyes on her, I would trust her rotten husband before I would her, and you all know what that creep is.

I hope she gets nominated, the elections will be a "world wide circus", it will be the biggest defeat the democrats have ever suffered.
  8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Could not agree more! Hillary has always had that entitlement mentality--Do oyu remember the 3 trucks full of White house furniture she was trying to send to her new house in NY? BUSTED!!! She was told that that was considered theft, and she was forced to put it back.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Many liberals deny liberalism exists, they will ask, "what is liberal" they make believe it isn't there.

Then the looney silly things will tell you "I am a liberal" :singing: :singing: