PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please help me to not worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What the heck is going on?

How about we wait until the June cuts, when there's some actual talent on the market to sign?

Wait till June?? Are you kidding, playoffs start April first based on the panic I read here..........

Signing our own free agents as we have has been awesome - TBC/Neal/Wilfork/Boldin....these guys are all starters and amongst the top of their positions.

Deep deep draft is upcoming and we have 4 of the top 54 picks.

More middle level fa's are being looked at and as bradyftw mentions, the 6/1 cuts haven't even happened yet.

I do not feel Boldin would have been worth the high priced gamble given his injury history (he has been injured about 1/3 of the time and only has two 100 catch seasons). Yes he is a very good receiever that would certainly contribute - but too risky imho.

OK chicken littles - ye of little faith - flame away.

Last edited:

I'm so glad the Pats didn't get duped again in trading for a WR that is injury prone and is about to turn 30 years old. Also, it's too bad Peppers chose money over winning, but this FA class sucks because it's uncapped. So the inactivity doesn't bother me. It's time for the Pats to start drafting players.

Awesome!!
As long as they don't draft chumps like Wilhiite, Wheatley, Crable, Brace,or Tate.
McKenzie gets a pass for last year, but if he doesn't get healthy soon he can beat it too.

Wait till June?? Are you kidding, playoffs start April first based on the panic I read here..........

Signing our own free agents as we have has been awesome - TBC/Neal/Wilfork/Boldin....these guys are all starters and amongst the top of their positions.

Deep deep draft is upcoming and we have 4 of the top 54 picks.

More middle level fa's are being looked at and as bradyftw mentions, the 6/1 cuts haven't even happened yet.

I do not feel Boldin would have been worth the high priced gamble given his injury history (he has been injured about 1/3 of the time and only has two 100 catch seasons). Yes he is a very good receiever that would certainly contribute - but too risky imho.

OK chicken littles - ye of little faith - flame away.

Will there be any June cuts considering there isn't a cap?

Last edited:

Between the OP and DW this thread begs the question, why on earth DO we have a Practice Squad...

Sorry Mo. I don't get it Cousin.
I made a legitimate comment on Marshall. I don't take everything as seriously as you do I guess. Sorry if I have offended you. I have injected a little joviality and it appears I have set you off. Scuse the hell out of me.
My Marshall point was researched and legitimate.

Why don't you add or say where I am wrong with some knowledgeable points of contention instead of trying to be a smart guy. Even DeBruinz tells me daily where I am wrong. Why break precedent?
DW Toys

I'm more than a little disappointed that since free agency started, we haven't bothered to address a single problem we had last year. Our defense was horrible and we didn't pick up a single player who could help improve it.

And then we have the whole WR problem. We desperately needed another good WR to help Moss and Welker (when he gets back) but we passed on Boldin, who would have given us a huge lift on offense.

Seriously, what is going on at the Pats office? This is an uncapped year so there is NO EXCUSE for being afraid to spend to help the team get back to the superbowl. :mad:

I understand your frustration but consider a few things

#1. Just because this year is uncapped doesn't mean there aren't serious implications for signing guys to lucrative long term contracts. No one knows how the new CBA will treat such contracts. No one knows if there will BE a new CBA hence owners might not be keen on giving out $20 million signing bonuses when they might not have any cashflow next year.

#2. I think we all agree that it's vital that the Patriots secure a core of "Patriots-type" players as a nucleus. That's what the Patriots have prioritzed and that's what they've done with Wilfork, TBC, Bodden and presumably Brady.

#3. We're only days into free agency and free agency is only 1/3rd of the process of developing a team from year to year. There's Free Agency, the Draft, Trades and then also camp cuts to choose from.

Look back to previous Super Bowl years and you'll see that the middle class quality depth players is what got us the Lombardis... not the marquee names. Belichick is getting back to what made him successful. That's not a bad thing.

Cousin,
BB would have to use a bowling ball bag for a jock strap if he thinks Crable and Wheatley are going to fix this defense or Patten is the answer to our WR issues.

I remember about year before the Moss trade saying it was a good idea to look at Moss from the Raiders. (DW , The guy "with all the stupid ideas" as it was so eloquently put yesterday by a posterette). I am still treating my back with Unguentine for the burns I got from this forum when I mentioned Moss.

We Draft at #22. Tell me exactly if there is a better play maker or NFL ready proven player than Brandon Marshall from that point on through the entire Draft? You can structure a contract that steps on his throat. Am I the only one who thinks that can be done? You Cousins know it can be done.

You Marshall haters. Who here agree the Patriots would be a better football team the second Marshall signs a contract here?

Moss has got one more year. I hope we resign him for at least two more. BB says Moss is the smartest WR he has ever seen. Randy has matured. Perhaps he and Patten and Welker (and Brady) show this young man how to grow up? Marshall is the insurance we need for 2011 in case Moss is not resigned, Tate is a bust, Welker never returns to form (heaven forbid) and Patten applies for AARP.

Gillette Field P.A. Announcer-Your 2011 N.E Patriots starting line up........ At left WR Julian Edleman....(crowd noise) Yeaaaaaa! at Patriots right side WR...Julian Edleman!(crowd noise) Yeaaaaaa! and at Slot Reciever...Julian Edleman!......(crowd noise)Yeaaaaaaa! ......But look how much we saved on the CAP if there is one.

Here is the irony. 85% of this forum would say Draft Dez Bryant if he slips to #22. He has some issues as well and we do not know what he will do when his jeans are full of NFL cash.

IMO Trade #22 for Marshal. Remove the temptation for Bill to trade out of it and go into the second (gulp!) round. I don't know, deep Draft or not, if he can stand not moving down. His palms will start to sweat when Washington calls looking to get back in the first and Draft Bradford or K.C. calls looking to Draft a Spikes if he slips. "Just say no" Bill!

If you get Marshall at #22, anyone behind him is not anywhere near as talented. It is not even close. The Pats are now a problem for the rest of the league defenses and Welker isn't even back yet. The whole balance of the NFL shifts again to the Patriots advantage.

Trouble? Irving Fryar was in knife fights with his wife before Patriots games and snorted the night before the NCAA Championship game with Miami. He finally straightened out and went to a Pro Bowl here but three others when he grew up. Terry Glenn was no walk in the park. Hart Lee Dykes....? You ask why temp fate with this guy then? Because you have a weapon as in a extended contract he seeks. Because you stand on his toes. Godell is already up his derriere. I guarantee this kid will arrive for practice two hours early in a snow storm after Bill agrees to give him his new contract.

Ask yourself if he could win two or three more games for the Pats in 2010. I say yes.

Now you still have three top Draft choices in the top 53 and not have to worry if you newly Drafted WR is another Chad Jackson (Bill, remember Chad? Get Marshall. Bill, In your last on the field meeting with Marshall he had 8 catches and 2 TDs including the one to tie the game.)

In the Draft, remember the devil you know is better than the one you don't.

I guess I vote yes on Marshall.
DW Toys

In the World of Madden football, Marshall would make the Patriots a better team. In the world of the NFL, where the lockerroom matters, where distractions DO effect team chemistry and performance, Marshall would be subtraction by addition..............

BTW If it's such a no-brainer, why haven't any of the other 30 teams traded for him?

Last edited:

Let me ease your consternation Teenuh, with a reasoned response. Let me do it this way. Alot of folks here at Patsfans.com have introduced many of us to www.profootballfocus.com.

They essentially watch every player's every play, of every game, and grade them out. Then they correspondingly rate the players by position. It may not be the bible on who the best are, but it certainly gives us all something else to go by.

So with that as a backdrop.

So far this offseason, the Patriots have signed new contracts with:

1. Leigh Bodden, the #14 ranked CB in the entire NFL, out of 107 CBs ranked. Incidentally, Dunta Robinson, who Atlanta opening up the bank vaults for, was rated 98 out of 107. Forget what anybody said, Bodden was the best CB available, and the Patriots out bid fellow AFC teams Houston and Pittsburgh, along with Seattle for his services. Well done Patriots.

2. OG Neal, the #2 overall rated/ranked OG in the NFL for two more years.

3. THE best 3-4 NT on the planet, Vince Wilfolk, and locked him up for 5 more years. He was ranked #6 out of 87 DTs/NTs ranked.

4. The #6 ranked OLB, and up and coming Patriot sack leader Tully Banta-Cain.

As you know, they've also completed or soon will complete some other moves for roster depth, and we're but 5 days into free agency. I don't have the link, but Pro Football weekly has the early winners and losers of free agencies, and the Patriots were one of four teams picked as a WINNER, and they had yet to even sign Bodden officially when that was written.

I'm not one to give the Patriots' brass a free pass, as I want them to hit home runs with all of their first four picks in the draft. However, I LOVE the first part of this period. Had they butcherd the Wilfolk situation, or had Bodden signed with the Steelers/Houston, or had Banta-Cain/Neal gone elsewhere, I'd be bummed right along with you.

The Patriots were successful in each of the aformentioned cases, and folks are still complaining. I don't get it.

As for your comment that they should have at least tried to get Boldin. They did try, and all I've read indicates that they quite possibly were the "runner ups" to the Ravens for his services. There are 31 other teams. Our beloved Patriots are going to come out on top for every player they want.

They even made an offer for Peppers, but thank God they did break the bank to get him. There is still somebody by the name of Brady deserving of much of that cash, IMHO.

Again, if they get to the draft and start trading 2nd round picks, for a 4th, 5th, and 2nd next year, I'll be freaking right with you. For now, I'm thrilled with how things have worked out, given this lousy class of free agents.

Last edited:

Will there be any June cuts considering there isn't a cap?

I think so - prolly not much - but here is why something will be happening:

June 1: Deadline for old clubs to send tender to unsigned unrestricted free agents to receive exclusive negotiating rights for rest of season if player is not signed by another club by July 22.
June 1: Deadline for old clubs to send tender to unsigned restricted free agents or to extend qualifying offer to retain exclusive negotiating rights.

Its threads like this that make me really appreciate this place, o wai :bricks:

Cousin,
BB would have to use a bowling ball bag for a jock strap if he thinks Crable and Wheatley are going to fix this defense or Patten is the answer to our WR issues.

I remember about year before the Moss trade saying it was a good idea to look at Moss from the Raiders. (DW , The guy "with all the stupid ideas" as it was so eloquently put yesterday by a posterette). I am still treating my back with Unguentine for the burns I got from this forum when I mentioned Moss.

We Draft at #22. Tell me exactly if there is a better play maker or NFL ready proven player than Brandon Marshall from that point on through the entire Draft? You can structure a contract that steps on his throat. Am I the only one who thinks that can be done? You Cousins know it can be done.

You Marshall haters. Who here agree the Patriots would be a better football team the second Marshall signs a contract here?

Moss has got one more year. I hope we resign him for at least two more. BB says Moss is the smartest WR he has ever seen. Randy has matured. Perhaps he and Patten and Welker (and Brady) show this young man how to grow up? Marshall is the insurance we need for 2011 in case Moss is not resigned, Tate is a bust, Welker never returns to form (heaven forbid) and Patten applies for AARP.

Gillette Field P.A. Announcer-Your 2011 N.E Patriots starting line up........ At left WR Julian Edleman....(crowd noise) Yeaaaaaa! at Patriots right side WR...Julian Edleman!(crowd noise) Yeaaaaaa! and at Slot Reciever...Julian Edleman!......(crowd noise)Yeaaaaaaa! ......But look how much we saved on the CAP if there is one.

Here is the irony. 85% of this forum would say Draft Dez Bryant if he slips to #22. He has some issues as well and we do not know what he will do when his jeans are full of NFL cash.

IMO Trade #22 for Marshal. Remove the temptation for Bill to trade out of it and go into the second (gulp!) round. I don't know, deep Draft or not, if he can stand not moving down. His palms will start to sweat when Washington calls looking to get back in the first and Draft Bradford or K.C. calls looking to Draft a Spikes if he slips. "Just say no" Bill!

If you get Marshall at #22, anyone behind him is not anywhere near as talented. It is not even close. The Pats are now a problem for the rest of the league defenses and Welker isn't even back yet. The whole balance of the NFL shifts again to the Patriots advantage.

Trouble? Irving Fryar was in knife fights with his wife before Patriots games and snorted the night before the NCAA Championship game with Miami. He finally straightened out and went to a Pro Bowl here but three others when he grew up. Terry Glenn was no walk in the park. Hart Lee Dykes....? You ask why temp fate with this guy then? Because you have a weapon as in a extended contract he seeks. Because you stand on his toes. Godell is already up his derriere. I guarantee this kid will arrive for practice two hours early in a snow storm after Bill agrees to give him his new contract.

Ask yourself if he could win two or three more games for the Pats in 2010. I say yes.

Now you still have three top Draft choices in the top 53 and not have to worry if you newly Drafted WR is another Chad Jackson (Bill, remember Chad? Get Marshall. Bill, In your last on the field meeting with Marshall he had 8 catches and 2 TDs including the one to tie the game.)

In the Draft, remember the devil you know is better than the one you don't.

I guess I vote yes on Marshall.
DW Toys

The 22nd pick last year was Percy Harvin. Michael Oher, Vontae Davis, and Clay Matthews went between 23 and 26. So please, let's not pretend that there isn't elite talent right around that point in the draft. And Harvin's contract was for 5 years and $12.05 million that could go as high as $14.25 million, $8.4 million guaranteed. What multiple of that do you think be required to satisfy Marshall? Twice that contract?

I (and pretty much everyone else), would much rather have that kind of a talent on that kind of a salary, than a guy who is admittedly very good, but has been an absolute headcase for two different coaches now, and is potentially one more incident away from a hefty suspension. The Patriots don't build their team like Redskins do, and that's not going to change no matter how badly you want it to.

Last edited:

Awesome!!
As long as they don't draft chumps like Wilhiite, Wheatley, Crable, Brace,or Tate.
McKenzie gets a pass for last year, but if he doesn't get healthy soon he can beat it too.

Why would you give McKenzie a free injury pass but not Tate??

Wilhite looked pretty good to me last year in his 2nd year and there is no reason to think he wont continue to get better.

Can you at least give Brace another year or two?? You would have cut Tiny wouldn;t you.

Crable has has 2 years of injury - we shoudl have known that wpoudl happen and not drafted him at all.

Why would you give McKenzie a free injury pass but not Tate??

Wilhite looked pretty good to me last year in his 2nd year and there is no reason to think he wont continue to get better.

Can you at least give Brace another year or two?? You would have cut Tiny wouldn;t you.

Crable has has 2 years of injury - we shoudl have known that wpoudl happen and not drafted him at all.

I don't give tate a free pass because Billy drafted him AFTER he was hurt, in other words he drafted a CRIPPLE, so I give that a FAIL

McK hurt himself AFTER he was drafted by the team, hopefully he can at least see the field, and if HE SUX, then they should cut his ass too.

Willhiite and Wheatley- I'll drive them to the airport to be rid of them

Brace- saw the field what, once? With that defense he should have at least gotten a shot if he was any good.

Crable?- USELESS waste of a pick, him and Wheatley are just pathetic...I hate wilhiite but at least he made it onto the field.... problem is they were expecting him to play like a regular, and he sux so it's not really his fault that they didn't use him at best as a 5...doesn't change things much though.....
Maybe they should use Wilhiite as a KR or something.....at least get SOMETHING for their $.....seeing Wheatley is towel boy.

DEFENSIVE END
I say we need two needs. We need one player to Burgess and one to replace Green. And that's to get back to where we were last year. I cannot understand not making sure we get a Seymour-type DE and a passrushing role player.

Totally agree on Seymour replacement. I fully expect Odrick (my choice), Price or Houston to be a Patriot by early on day 2 of the draft. I'm less sold on a Burgess replacement, though I see where you are coming from. I guess I would rather see more linebacker involvement than situational 4-3 DEs, but we will have to wait and see what Belichick wants this defense to look like.

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER
I say we need two needs. We have a situational passrusher and a bunch of nothing. Are you really depending on Crable, Ninkovich, Woods and Thomas?

Let's assume Thomas is gone and Woods is a ST/situational/emergency guy. I think you need to add one more player to the TBC/Ninkovich/Crable lineup. Hopefully at the #2/starter position in the depth chart. That would give you 5 OLBs, with Woods not getting much in the way of practice/game snaps with the regular defense.

RUNNING BACK
You say we have four under contract and don't need two more. Fair enough. I could go with only four. However, I'm not sure we have more than one we can count on between Taylor, Morris and Green-Ellis. I think we need a 3rd down back and one more to go along with Maroney and the surivivor of the other three. I having no problem with a fifth RB, but one is almost always inactive, even with two injuries.

If you are counting Taylor/Morris/BJGE as fighting for one spot, then I agree with your "2 RB need" assessment. It just doesn't feel to me like that is how it will play out. I could definitely see a McCluster or similar coming on board in April. All bets are off in 2011. The whole lot of them may be gone (like the TEs this year) but I'm not sold that Belichick is bringing on a new "back of the future" this year.

WIDE RECEIVER
I'm fine with Aiken as the #5. You are counting on Tate who has played one game in two years and is hopefully a future contributer at WR. I think that we need a #2 and a #4. I agree that a #5 is a STer and a luxury. HOWEVER, if we don't have or don't use a receiving TE, then the need is greater. I think that most her can indeed name 5 Indy receivers.

More on the "counting on" later. As for naming 5 Indy receivers, you are correct that I can name Indy's #5 guy...but that is only because of his wife and his ability to lose Super Bowl games by fielding on-side kicks with his helmet. I couldn't even venture a guess on the Saints #5 without using the Google on the Intertubes.

WANTS -INSIDE LINEBACKER
I agree that this is a want not a need. HOWEVER, we are counting on McKenzie who has never played. I think it reasonable to want to have another ILB rather than Alexander.

Another tease for "counting on". I am not an Alexander fan so replace away. As long as the replacement has comparable ST skills. One other consideration is that I like Chung as a pseudo-LB against pass-happy teams or when playing with a lead.

WANTS - GUARD
You may be ahppy with the quantity of our interior linemen. I can only say that we have exactly ZERO guards that we can count on for the 2011 season and one center (and many are not really happy with him). That leaves four roster spots to be filled in 2011, perhaps with present group. There are some fine OG's in the draft. I think a 2nd rounder would help the team.

I'm actually on your side in this discussion. I just don't think Belichick is with either one of us. He seems to have faith in Connolly and Wendell and seemed to have Ohrnberger as a target last year. Grabbing an interior lineman with a high draft pick would move all of those guys backwards. I agree with you on the merits of doing just that, but it just doesn't feel like it will happen.

So you mentioned that I was "counting on" Tate, Crable, McKenzie, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, etc. That is fair because I don't have a better phrase to describe it. Belichick had each of these guys on his draft board relatively high and I'd like to believe it was for good reason. You are correct that for a variety of reasons, these guys are all effectively rookies in 2010. Am I "counting on" them to get certain stats? Not really. Am I "counting on" them to deliver on the potential that got them drafted? Sure, until Belichick determines that they can't reach that potential. If that determination comes, I expect them to be cut. Until that time, I don't want to block them from getting the opportunities to reach that potential.

So for Tate, let him try to win the #3 receiver spot. For Crable, situational rush linebacker. For McKenzie, SILB in the base 3-4. Ohrnberger as the top interior sub. Wheatley as the nickel. If they fall short, have a contingency plan...but don't block them with expensive FAs or high draft picks just yet.

DEFENSIVE END
I say we need two needs. We need one player to Burgess and one to replace Green. And that's to get back to where we were last year. I cannot understand not making sure we get a Seymour-type DE and a passrushing role player.

Let's be honest, there is only1 Seymour type DE in this draft and that is Suh. Do you really see BB bleeding draft picks to go up and get him.

Every other 5 technique in this draft is second tier type player, a position holder with warts until a better player comes along.ie: Wright or Green with a bigger paycheck.

As for the pass rushing role player, didn't BB just spend 19 million on one? What we really need is a real 3-4 OLB that can line up opposite TBC and be equally good stacking the edge, covering or occasionally blitzing.
If Dunlap didn't have so many red flags, he might be perfect with experience in coverage.
Lane seems like the ideal candidate to be groomed into that role with a year or two of position coaching and S&C coaching.

The 22nd pick last year was Percy Harvin. Michael Oher, Vontae Davis, and Clay Matthews went between 23 and 26. So please, let's not pretend that there isn't elite talent right around that point in the draft. And Harvin's contract was for 5 years and $12.05 million that could go as high as $14.25 million, $8.4 million guaranteed. What multiple of that do you think be required to satisfy Marshall? Twice that contract?

I (and pretty much everyone else), would much rather have that kind of a talent on that kind of a salary, than a guy who is admittedly very good, but has been an absolute headcase for two different coaches now, and is potentially one more incident away from a hefty suspension. The Patriots don't build their team like Redskins do, and that's not going to change no matter how badly you want it to.
Pretty fair retort,
Thanks,
DW Toys

I don't give tate a free pass because Billy drafted him AFTER he was hurt, in other words he drafted a CRIPPLE, so I give that a FAIL

McK hurt himself AFTER he was drafted by the team, hopefully he can at least see the field, and if HE SUX, then they should cut his ass too.

Willhiite and Wheatley- I'll drive them to the airport to be rid of them

Brace- saw the field what, once? With that defense he should have at least gotten a shot if he was any good.

Crable?- USELESS waste of a pick, him and Wheatley are just pathetic...I hate wilhiite but at least he made it onto the field.... problem is they were expecting him to play like a regular, and he sux so it's not really his fault that they didn't use him at best as a 5...doesn't change things much though.....
Maybe they should use Wilhiite as a KR or something.....at least get SOMETHING for their $.....seeing Wheatley is towel boy.

The truth hurts and you have made a valid case. I agree on many items.
DW Toys

The needs on our front seven bears more discussion. Many of us wanted much more than McKenzie as help to the front even last year, and were seriously disappointed. In the end, folks said "wait til next year". The relatiove weakness of the front seven cost usin 2009. But now we're here with a golden opportunity.

DEFENSIVE END #1 - REPLACING GREEN
I agree that there is only one Seymour and that we cannot replace him. HOWEVER, it does not follow that that there are nobody worthy of splitting time with Wright available in the first 53 picks. We are not rep;lacing Seymour, we are replacing Green,

DEFENSIVE END #2 - PASSRUSH SUPPORT (REPLACING BURGESS)
Burgess was the passrusher that worked with Banta-Cain last year. And now you are saying that Banta-Cain doesn't need the help? The question is whether Burgess was enough. If so, we should re-sign him. Were you ahppy with his 2009 performance. In any case, Burgess needs to be replaced.

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER #1
We agree that we need to get as good as we can get to start opposite Banta-Cain, or at worst split starting time with Woods (who really should be our #9 LB and a fine STer.

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER #2
Are Ninkovich and Crable locks, and so good that we don't need an upgrade? Is Woods? It seems likely that a rookie could beat out Ninkovich or Crable or Woods.

INSIDE LINEBACKER #1
I think miost of us like Guyton and have HOPE for McKenzie. It seems that a draftee at ILB would give us the depth we need, and the insurance against McKenzie not working out.
==============================================

As I have said on the draft board, I would be fine with four or five picks in the first four rounds on the defensive fron seven. However, I would expect Belichick to fill one or two of these roster spots with veterans. The most likely possibilities for veterans seems to be at DE. After all, if we want someone to have reps, it is more likely to be a veteran, at least for the first part of the year.

Let's be honest, there is only1 Seymour type DE in this draft and that is Suh. Do you really see BB bleeding draft picks to go up and get him.

Every other 5 technique in this draft is second tier type player, a position holder with warts until a better player comes along.ie: Wright or Green with a bigger paycheck.

As for the pass rushing role player, didn't BB just spend 19 million on one? What we really need is a real 3-4 OLB that can line up opposite TBC and be equally good stacking the edge, covering or occasionally blitzing.
If Dunlap didn't have so many red flags, he might be perfect with experience in coverage.
Lane seems like the ideal candidate to be groomed into that role with a year or two of position coaching and S&C coaching.

Last edited:

I wouldn't pay Marshall one penny over Moss for sure. His contract satisfaction would be up to him. But if he wants out we could use escalators right?

I am not a Marshall fan. I don't care for his personal performance outside of the game (sometimes on the practice field). He just has so many talents.
I saw another media outlet who said if Dez Bryant falls we should get him. He has issues. Antonio Bryant has issues. It's a shame.
DW Toys

Can anyone post a list of drafted WRs the past decade by the Patriots.

thanks in advance!

Then see what the Pats have Deion Branch apart, have any of these drafted players gone on to excel elsewhere.

I was looking at the current roster and we have one WR that was drafted on it and another that was an undrafted rookie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye