Not open for further replies.

Dingleberry

A master debater and a cunning linguist
PatsFans.com Supporter
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It was very cold last night in NH, in the 20's. When I got in the car this morning a dash light popped up saying I had low tires! How can this be? I had just filled them.

I am a simple man with a pedestrian education so I hope someone can offer an explanation.

To feed my ego, all I can go with right now is that a Colts fan vandalized my tires.

I have a far worse transportation problem. I'm on Amtrak heading to NYC from DC for the day, and just looked up to see that a bunch of Jests fans got on board in Philly.

You need to use the scientific method. It works like this:

Pull two cars into the garage, and measure the tires over 20 minutes. If the last car you checked has pressure on average of .2psi higher you know you've been vandalized.

Then ask your mechanic which gauge he used when filling the tires. If that gauge shows no vandalism, then call him a liar.

Then demand he give you his personal cell phone, if he refuses then it's proof he deflated your tires, Tom Brady knew about it, and Jim McNally is more probable than not having sex with your wife.

ted-wells.jpg

Those pesky TPMS that auto mechanics make mucho cash on..

They are made in Indiana though, or so I have heard.. if you look closely they have a Colts Logo on the inside..

If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they put a sensor in a football? ;);)

It was very cold last night in NH, in the 20's. When I got in the car this morning a dash light popped up saying I had low tires! How can this be? I had just filled them.

I am a simple man with a pedestrian education so I hope someone can offer an explanation.

To feed my ego, all I can go with right now is that a Colts fan vandalized my tires.
Maybe you should try investing in a set of these.......
airless tires.jpg

No doubt about it, two guys were going around lowering the air pressure. No other way for it to happen.

I called Jim Irsay and he suggested that it's simply a matter of gas losing volume in the cold rather than vandalism

We agreed to do a conference call with Walt Anderson who was in both Miami and New Hampshire yesterday and asked him if he remembered what the temperatures in both places were.

He he said his "best recollection" was that it was 28 degrees in NH and 82 degrees in Miami (he didn't write it down)

But for the purposes of my investigation I think it's best if we just assume he got the numbers mixed up

So for a cool $4 million I'm willing to stake my reputation on this and make the very definitive statement that "it's more probable than not" that your tire problems are a result of Colts fans vandalizing your car

We should contact Goodell and alert ESPN

I say just fine the Pats $2M, dock a few draft picks, and Spend millions on a shady law firm that will use bogus science to prove your point,

I say just fine the Pats $2M, dock a few draft picks, and Spend millions on a shady law firm that will use bogus science to prove your point,
That would never happen in todays NFL. The boys at 345 Park Place always keep things in perspective and that office runs like a fine-tuned, well-oiled integrity machine. ;)

Your post worries me.

Brady should have been in Indy a long time ago, rather than hanging around in NH pulling his childish pranks.

Sorry, but the answer to your problem will cost $5 million and take months.

Back on the train, heading home, accompanied by many sad Washington fans. Only one alternative: drink with them.

Won't make it home for kickoff tonight but wife has DVR going...

Damn, it has gotten to the point where if we don't totally dominate a game like tonight, I'm disappointed. Not sure that's good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes