Please Donate: Jets need funds to build a LARGE cemetery

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Dear Generous Pats Fans:

Looks like burying footballs might become a familiar routine during Rex's tenure in NY so I am sincerely asking all Patsfans in this forum that if you have a few extra bucks to spare this holiday season That if at all possible please donate to the NY Jets football club to help in their quest to build a cemetery to help with the room sorely needed to bury all the footballs they may have to do in the near future.

Please aid in this cause,it is appreciated I assure you all.

Please remit any donation to the following website
Rexfootballburialservices.com

Sincerely Yours,
PATRIOTSFANINPA

Last edited:
Nah. The Dolphins game wasn't nearly as bad for the Jets. They're still favorites for the wild card, and all it takes is a playoff spot. I'll enjoy the Pats playoff berth for now, and I'll save the gloating for when the Pats make it further in the post season than the Jets.

Last edited:
One day in East Rutherford, NJ a man encounters a mob-like scene outside of the Meadowlands. He sees a police officer and asks him what is going on. The officer replies: "Rex Ryan is so distraught after those two embarrassing and humiliating divisional losses that he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and light himself on fire if people don't bring him enough snacks to drown his sorrows. So, we're taking up a collection." "How much have you collected so far?" the man asks. The officer replies "We're up to fifty-something gallons, and several people are still siphoning from their cars!"

Yet another dumb thread. We already have the Jets suck thread. All these should just be thrown in there like the way the Randy Moss ones are thrown together.

Who cares about the Jets. All we should be concerned with right now is a team thats awesome and are strong favourites for the Superbowl.

Who cares about the Jets. All we should be concerned with right now is a team thats awesome and are strong favourites for the Superbowl.

I follow the Patriots for reasons of entertainment and catharsis; Jet misery enhances both :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes