PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please do yourself a favor, don't tune into ESPN or ESPN radio all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Please do yourself a favor dont tune into ESPN or Espn radio all day..

Actually, come to think of it--since I did hear a little bit of the Cowboygasm on that show--Greenberg basically explained why there's so much interest in this possibility . . . teh DRAMA. To paraphrase what he said, it'd be a spectacle, one way or the other (fireworks either on the field, or off the field, or--from their standpoint--better still, both).

And to a metrosexual, jock-sniffing, New Yorker gweep like Greenburg, the drama is the substance. He could give valid reasons why the Cowpukes are looking at WRs - and they should - but that kind of analysis would take research and thought. And that's just not a place where that annoying, loud-mouthed douchebag is moving with his "career."

Because I live in Crapcast country and don't receive the NFLN, I'm keeping the TV on ESPNNews as backgroung noise in case anything happens.

And to a metrosexual, jock-sniffing, New Yorker gweep like Greenburg, the drama is the substance. He could give valid reasons why the Cowpukes are looking at WRs - and they should - but that kind of analysis would take research and thought. And that's just not a place where that annoying, loud-mouthed douchebag is moving with his "career."

The interest of teh DRAMA is not limited to Greeny. At this point, the worthless, thought-free garbage is endemic in too much of the sports media world. :mad:

captain, just a heads up. In the morning, if you're looking for breaking news, don't keep ESPNNews on. They're on tap til after Noon when they bring in an achor just to give you a 3 minute update. They don't go live for a show tip 3pm.

Like it or not, the only live people at ESPN are on ESPN 2, whether it's M+M and First Take. Everything else is tape.

ESPNNews only goes live for a pre-determined news story. I.E, steriod hearings, Vick stuff, pre-arrainged press conferences.

I was admiring the arrogance spewing out of Brandon Jacobs' mouth on First take today. He was constantly cracking super bowl jokes and all this nonsense, but he's just enjoying the win. If that's Rodney, Richard, Randy, or Tom after a patriots win, it's headline material ridiculing the arrogance of the pats and talking about just how classless they are. Just another example of the real reason people hate the pats.

Last edited:

captain, just a heads up. In the morning, if you're looking for breaking news, don't keep ESPNNews on. They're on tap til after Noon when they bring in an achor just to give you a 3 minute update. They don't go live for a show tip 3pm.

Like it or not, the only live people at ESPN are on ESPN 2, whether it's M+M and First Take. Everything else is tape.

ESPNNews only goes live for a pre-determined news story. I.E, steriod hearings, Vick stuff, pre-arrainged press conferences.

As Johnny Carson might have said: I did not know that. Off with the TV, then, because I cannot stomach those aforementioned espn2 shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes