PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please do yourself a favor, don't tune into ESPN or ESPN radio all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Because you will cause yourself anguish that is not needed.. Was flipping channels, between nfl network , morning joe, and then I did it tune into Man girl and Meat head.. They all ready talking how TO and Moss will coexist and how will Moss get 81 off of TO.. Dont do it to yourselfs, stay far away from espn, probably like me forever..

Re: Please do yourself a favor dont tune into ESPN or Espn radio all day..

Moss on the opposite side of Owens is nothing but a media made pipe dream.

Because you will cause yourself anguish that is not needed.. Was flipping channels, between nfl network , morning joe, and then I did it tune into Man girl and Meat head.. They all ready talking how TO and Moss will coexist and how will Moss get 81 off of TO.. Dont do it to yourselfs, stay far away from espn, probably like me forever..

Thanks for the warning. Glad I already stopped watching ESPN. They can talk about TO and Moss all they want. Until I see facts that Moss is house hunting in D...I don't believe this garbage. I think it's a story that the media can get a lot of mileage out of and its pathetic.

Yes, exactly.:ditto:

And that is what Espn is

Do they know anything? Didn't Moss wear #84 exclusiviely until he was moved to Oakland?

And, maybe I missed something, but aren't the Cowpokes only ~$10M or so under the cap? :confused:

heard the same thing. A LOT of this - at least this time - was brought on by Greenberg and his NYJ love/NE hatred/envy/jealousy. I heard it.

Don't take it personally. Yeah, they're going to talk about it, but that's their job. What are they supposed to do? Free agents switch teams all the time, and it's ESPN's responsibility to cover it and, yes, discuss the possibilities. Why should I begrudge Mike & Mike talking about Moss going to Dallas. Them speculating about it won't make it any more likely to actually occur.

Don't take it personally. Yeah, they're going to talk about it, but that's their job. What are they supposed to do? Free agents switch teams all the time, and it's ESPN's responsibility to cover it and, yes, discuss the possibilities. Why should I begrudge Mike & Mike talking about Moss going to Dallas. Them speculating about it won't make it any more likely to actually occur.

Actually, come to think of it--since I did hear a little bit of the Cowboygasm on that show--Greenberg basically explained why there's so much interest in this possibility . . . teh DRAMA. To paraphrase what he said, it'd be a spectacle, one way or the other (fireworks either on the field, or off the field, or--from their standpoint--better still, both).

Actually, come to think of it--since I did hear a little bit of the Cowboygasm on that show--Greenberg basically explained why there's so much interest in this possibility . . . teh DRAMA. To paraphrase what he said, it'd be a spectacle, one way or the other (fireworks either on the field, or off the field, or--from their standpoint--better still, both).

It would, and let's be honest it would be exactly the type of signing that Jerry Jones would make, despite the fact that WR is far from a position of weakness for the Cowboys. I could think of plenty of teams that would need him more (including the Patriots), but few owners who's want to make such big headlines - especially a year removed from choking in the playoffs to a division rival and a year away from opening a brand new stadium.

That said, I still think he'll be a Patriot when all is said and done.

I typically find that ESPN is only good for those rare occasions when I want ot become violently ill. Other than that ESPN is not much good for anything.

It would, and let's be honest it would be exactly the type of signing that Jerry Jones would make, despite the fact that WR is far from a position of weakness for the Cowboys. I could think of plenty of teams that would need him more (including the Patriots), but few owners who's want to make such big headlines - especially a year removed from choking in the playoffs to a division rival and a year away from opening a brand new stadium.

That said, I still think he'll be a Patriot when all is said and done.

I agree. I think that's why the rumor is around in the first place. Not only bc of Jones' comments on adding a "wow factor" on offense but bc it IS the type of signing he would make.

The thing is Jerry Jones is such a media hound signing Moss almost makes sense for the cowpokes. I would have to assume it would severely hurt them cap-wise and won't happen.

MDH how you feel about espn is how I feel about the big show on EEI. Do any of those guys know anything about sports at all?

I guess I don't mind them talking about this stuff. It is a rumor out there that Moss could end up in Dallas. WEEI spent three months talking about a trade of A-Rod that never happened. They spent several weeks talking about trading Johan Santana based on rumors. It is just a fact of sports radio.

espn ranks right up there with the shopping channel as must see tv. mike and mike are as relevant to me as flava flav and that whacked out ho new york.

I think the funniest thing is that people who obviously can't handle listening to this stuff are warning the rest of us not to listen because they did...LOL

I just know how people would react..

If something as benign as this makes you nervous and panicky, do us all a favor and seek reputable professional care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes