Welcome to PatsFans.com

Please call / e-mail / fax / write

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turk, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -21

Need more information before I will do anything, a quick and dirty look at what is available on the internet, shows mixed results..

Reminds me of when I go to a peace rally or such, and on the way out they want me to sign a petition to free Mumia Abu-Jamal or Leonard Peltier.. I usually tell them that more info is needed..
  3. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

By all means.
    Please do your research, and read what I, a Turkish-American who strongly believes in secularism, have posted, as well as what many others have written about this man.

And if you still are not sure, maybe the question you need to ask yourself and of your representative is if a self declared Muslim cleric with an army around him should be financed with our tax dollars and be allowed to hold automatic gun shooting practices in his multi mullion dollar compound.

Would you or anyone else here like to have someone like this as a neighbor?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -21

There are lot of folks that I would not want as my neighbor, please do not try to appeal to my sympathies or fears..
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +121 / 7 / -13

The current govt in Turkey is much more Islamist than previous govts. Didn't know this guy was in the country. IS he funded by the Saudi's? They put a lot of money into madrases to teach Islamist ideology/theology.
  6. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am trying no such thing.
    If a self-claimed Islamic (or any other religious) prophet were to move in next door and his self-claimed cihadist soldiers were holding automatic weapon practices, on a daily basis, in their backyard, right next to mine...I know I would be concerned and at least a bit uncomfortable with my neighbor, not to mention anything about his multi billion dollar empire, funded with my tax dollars...
    But, that's just me and I happen to get threatened and offended by such things.

And yes PF13, the current administration in Turkey is very much in line with this man, and they are laying the ground work, the foundation for his return to Turkey, which will lead into bloodshed and the collapse of the only real democracy in the region and the Islamic World.

''....The most dangerous Islamist in the world is neither Afghani nor Arab.

He comes from neither Sudan nor Somalia.

And he resides in neither the mountains of Pakistan nor the deserts of the Palestinian territories.

This individual has toppled the secular government of Turkey and established madrassahs throughout the world.

His schools indoctrinate children in the tenets of radical Islam and prepare adolescents for the Islamization of the world.

More than 90 of these madrassahs have been established as charter schools throughout the United States. They are funded by American taxpayers.

One of these charter schools – – Tarek ibn Zayed Academy (TiZA) in Minnesota – – is so radically Islamic and subversive in nature that the Minnesota Department of Education issued two citations against it and the American Civil Liberties Union is suing it.

Dozens of his universities, including the Faith University in Istanbul, train young men to become lawyers, accountants, and political leaders so that they can take an active part in the restoration of the Ottoman Empire and the Islamization of the Western World.

He also allegedly operates compounds to train jihadis in the tactics of guerilla warfare.

This individual has amasssed a fortune – – over $30 billion – – for the creation of a universal caliphate...''

-Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

No offense to you, Turk, but if the Turkish people allow this to happen it will be because of their idiotic and primitive adherence to religion and all the goodies that comes with being a slave to "mystery" and superstitious bullsh!t. Any society that allows that to happen deserves their fate.

Do what my Aramaic Turk friends did 15 years ago. Get your family out of there and get them to a civilized society where they aren't bothered by religion and their insane shamans. Superstition (or the lack of it) will get you killed in some places. People need to evolve to survive.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +331 / 1 / -9

Organized Religion is becoming mans greatest enemy, I don't think Martin Luther King Jr would be mentioning "Jesus" as often in his speeches if he were alive today.

What is causing all this----------:confused:

Turk makes a lot of sense, I wouldn't want that bastard living next door to me either.
  9. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

None taken, WPF.
    But if you read what I have posted, what I have attempted was to make readers aware of the fact that this is happening in the USA, in our backyard, financed with our tax dollars.

As much as we the common folk like to ***** and moan, a fully armed Muslim militia dedicated to Islamization of the world, practicing with automatic weapons, does not seem to be the enemy of our government. Just the opposite, we are funding it, as this man's links with the CIA are exposed all over the world.

So, as far as your suggestion goes, to get my family out of here, this is not happening here, it is happening in the good old USA my friend. There are thousands of his followers in many states disguised as good hearted Muslims interested in inter-religious communication and understanding.

BTW, there are just as many religious fanatics from other camps, in the USA, just take a look at the towns they are building in the Carolinas or the Christian camps in CA.

As to what the Turkish people may or may not allow, only time will tell.
    As a great man once said, if you want to control masses, you keep them ignorant, hungry and desperate. And throw in a little religion, then you will have them eating out of your hand, ready to kill or die for whatever cause you throw at them.
    Thankfully, there is a good number of intellectuals and a military dedicated to the secular vision of Ataturk. That is why this man has not yet crossed the Atlantic.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010