Please be here Monday night 7/12 at 8:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'd like to invite everyone to what will be a weekly event beginning tomorrow 7/12 at 8:30pm ET. If you've got nothing else going on (your DVR can tape whatever TV show is on ;)) please join me here.

I'll have more details then - and look forward to seeing you all here :D

Ian

Last edited:
I hope he's not gonna show us a video like in The Ring movie and we'll all have 2 weeks left to live and stuff or feed us some Jim Jones Kool-Aid 'er sumpthin'.

I hope he's not gonna show us a video like in The Ring movie and we'll all have 2 weeks left to live and stuff or feed us some Jim Jones Kool-Aid 'er sumpthin'.

Only people who don't live in New York and run an Indie Rock label.

No - just something I've planned that I think should be a good time. I think that it should work out pretty well :cool:

Sounds great Ian, I'll be here. Plus the podcast will actually be out by then ;)

I'd like to invite everyone to what will be a weekly event beginning tomorrow 7/12 at 8:30pm ET. If you've got nothing else going on (your DVR can tape whatever TV show is on ;)) please join me here.

I'll have more details then - and look forward to seeing you all here :D

Ian

Thanks for all u do Ian....greatly appreciated

Are we sacrificing Jets fans to bloodthirsty Pagan Gods Ian?

That sounds like a very good time.... ;)

I want to know what is going on :(

I won't be able to be online, as it will be 1.30 am, and I have a day of travelling tomorrow.

Last edited:
Are we sacrificing Jets fans to bloodthirsty Pagan Gods Ian?

That sounds like a very good time.... ;)

Oh puhhhlllleeeeeaaasssseeee let this be true.

1:30am.

Hmmmmm

Thanks for the head up, Ian. And Im keeping my fingers crossed for some ungodly reason youve been given the privilege of announcing the DeMarcus Ware trade to NE.

Are you leaving and announcing what other message board you have agreed to sign with? :D

Are you leaving and announcing what other message board you have agreed to sign with? :D

If he does who gets the write the letter saying that we will win the message board championship before him

Last edited:
So....to be online on the messageboard or in the chatroom??...(the one that I could not get into...for the draft..???) OR????

The anticipation is killing me.

I shall be here at 8:30 while I watch the home run derby.

Only people who don't live in New York and run an Indie Rock label.
Oh Kontra, yer just pickin' on me for bein' all brash and bombastic over in the Lebron James thread Thursday night when I was all confident he was coming to New York and I read Andy Johnson bustin' on tha Knicks.
And I already told ya my indie record label went defunct when Rock died out in the late 90's and everybody simultaneously started downloading music for free offa this newfangled thing called the internets. Kontra, how was I sasposta have the foresight to see BOTH those things happening at once? ESPECIALLY Rock dying? I mean, pigs were more likely to fly before the coolest thing man had ever invented no longer was popular. Now, tell me, how are ya sasposta have yer sex and drugs without yer Rock & Roll?
Kontradiction, you can't fault me for OCCASIONALLY throwing my *****in' kick ass NYC residence in all the other Pats fans faces. In fact, as I sit at my computer, I'll turn my noggin to look over my right shoulder out the window. Hmm... let's see what I spy. Yep, it's presently cloudy as I gaze across The East River at The Empire State Building, The Chrysler Building, The United Nations Building, The Citibank Building (that triangle-topped modern lookin' one), and the 30 Rock building.

Now, I ask you Kontra, "Whatchoo Got Out YER bedroom Window???"

Plus, I'M the Pats fan behind enemy lines runnin' 'round town in my Tom Brady jersey and Craig James throwback for all y'all and actually getting into VERBAL trash talking battles with strangers wearing Jets and Giants gear while all y'all do it from a safe distance in that laughable "The Jets Suck" thread. Now, I ask you, how is THAT satisfying? Gez, come into town and get all up in an ACTUAL loser Jets Fan's FACE and get off on it.
Oh Kontra, I have so many statistics I bamboozle 'em with which leave them speechless. Kontra, you'd be SO PROUD of me!

And last word on LeBron? He just didn't have the stomach to handle New York scrutiny. What a coward, taking the easy way out. Those future titles won't taste as sweet as they would in Madison Square Garden. NOTHING accomplished outside NYC is ever as sweet as if it were done here instead.

And I still think Ian's showing us The Ring video tonight. ima scared and afraid to come over. I still will tho. (there, that ought to make it relevant enough to pass muster to be posted in this thread. lol.)

you can't fault me for OCCASIONALLY throwing my *****in' kick ass NYC residence in all the other Pats fans faces. In fact, as I sit at my computer, I'll turn my noggin to look over my right shoulder out the window. Hmm... let's see what I spy. Yep, it's presently cloudy as I gaze across The East River at The Empire State Building, The Chrysler Building, The United Nations Building, The Citibank Building (that triangle-topped modern lookin' one), and the 30 Rock building.

Now, I ask you Kontra, "Whatchoo Got Out YER bedroom Window???"

So you can look out your window and see some homeless guys walking around and a bunch of skyscrapers.....I look out my window and see the home to the greatest gladiators of our time.

I will try to remember but can make no promises. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes