PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please ban Pats Supporters who want the Colts to win thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't live in Pats land (like most posters do), but do live in NFL-ville (unlike g-cat), I have to put up with a lot of NFC fans and I've been talking *a lot* of sh_t about how superior the AFC is over the NFC. I want to see the Colts win so I don't have all that thrown back in my face. I like being right.

Even though I want the AFC to win, I definitely will break a smile to see Peyton walk off the field heartbroken if the Bears win.

Regards,
Chris

Chris, I'll let you off, especially as you sent me a great explanation of that baseball game. I have also got far too many people to tickle to death already and it is hard work, even for a maniac. Also, Miss Gcat is threatening me with dire vengeance for doing too much cyber-tickling. :eek:

he just doesn't get British humor ... that's all.

he just doesn't get British humor ... that's all.

I sometimes forget quite how different our senses of humour are. "Two nations divided by a common language" sums it up really well.

WHAT??? I want the Colts to win.

And why do I want this? So we can play the Colts on a thursday night to kick off the NFL season and beat the living hell out of 'the defending Super Bowl champions'.

Chris, I'll let you off, especially as you sent me a great explanation of that baseball game. I have also got far too many people to tickle to death already and it is hard work, even for a maniac. Also, Miss Gcat is threatening me with dire vengeance for doing too much cyber-tickling. :eek:
Thanks for letting me off the hook. BTW, I'll take "banned" over cyber-tickling :eek: , but that's just me.

Regards,
Chris

I put it like that, so that Ryan doesn't get banned. He is a decent bloke and it isn't his fault if he is somewhat misguided. However, I propose permanent banning, and then tickling to death with a pink feather duster, for any patsfans member who wants the Colts to win. What do you all reckon?

Go Bears (well, go a little bit more than the Colts).

I agree.....polian that screaming a-hole and the rest of the dolts....>GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it gomezcat, but I'm 1/4 British....

Americans take everything seriously... Watch our Congressional meetings. Everyone sits there and listens seriously to the person who has the floor with decorum and no interruptions. The British house of commons looks like a Monty Python peanut gallery with all the heckling and interuptions...lol

Last edited:
If you believe football should be played indoors. If you believe the Colts belong in the arena league.

don't worry they're getting a new stadium(open air with retractable roof) in 2008

I'm still on the fence, but, if Peyton gets the monkey completely off his back, and if the Colts are like every other SB winning team since the Broncos with Elway, except your New England Patriots, they, the Colts will fade away. Besides, I hate to root for a loser and I don't think much of the Bears chances. Layin' in some good food for the day, maybe it'll be a don't care (much).

Man...you are kidding yourself....the media's obsession with Pay-aton will NEVER go away. If they win.....get ready for a ENTIRE offseason lovefest for manning by the talking heads. You think the commercials are bad now and really ANNOYING........wait until you see how many more....and how much more annoying they will become once he wins the big one....and all the specials showing Pay-a-ton as a kid, and playing in college..etc....And then there will be next season........and the next one after that....etc,.......

You know how every year in the PGA when they cover a Major tournament....and Tiger Woods is near the top of the leaderboard....we are all beseiged by ENDLESS video of Tiger Woods' life story....this is exactly what will happen with Peyton.....enough to make me sick already just thinking about it...!!! One mans opinion

However, I propose permanent banning, and then tickling to death with a pink feather duster, for any patsfans member who wants the Colts to win. What do you all reckon?

Go Bears (well, go a little bit more than the Colts).
I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Ha! Then we'll make you understand! Biggles! Fetch...THE CUSHIONS!

Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Last edited:
don't worry they're getting a new stadium(open air with retractable roof) in 2008
Bahhhhhhhhh! Polian will close the roof when the Patriots arrive in town and turn up the thermostat to 95 degrees Fahrenheit.

Finally, some thing wwe all can agree on.

Well, not all. There that Chris in Sunnydale guy who just had to start another pissing contest. :rofl:

Man...you are kidding yourself....the media's obsession with Pay-aton will NEVER go away. If they win.....get ready for a ENTIRE offseason lovefest for manning by the talking heads. You think the commercials are bad now and really ANNOYING........wait until you see how many more....and how much more annoying they will become once he wins the big one....and all the specials showing Pay-a-ton as a kid, and playing in college..etc....And then there will be next season........and the next one after that....etc,.......

You know how every year in the PGA when they cover a Major tournament....and Tiger Woods is near the top of the leaderboard....we are all beseiged by ENDLESS video of Tiger Woods' life story....this is exactly what will happen with Peyton.....enough to make me sick already just thinking about it...!!! One mans opinion

YOU JUST PUT THE WORST MENTAL PICTURE IN MY HEAD.........PLEASE BEARS WIN THIS GAME.

I'd like to also ban:

1. Anybody wanting us to take a WR in the first round.
2. If you ever worked for Mayflower Moving company.
3. Anybody who roots for the Raiders, Yankees and ND yet are not geograpically from any of those areas (AKA front running punks).
4. If you ever ordered a Wo-Wo.
5. If you owned an Abba album.
6. Anybody who thinks the 72 Dolphins were the greatest team ever.
7. Anybody with wanted us to draft David Terrell.
8. If your name is Peyton, you're banned.
9. If you have ever said "I'm a classy guy". You're gone.
10. Anybody who thinks Mike Ditka or Ron Borges ever have a point, F! U you're outta here.

Last edited:
I'd like to also ban:

1. Anybody wanting to take a WR in the first round.
3. Anybody who roots for the Raiders, Yankees and ND yet are not geograpically from any of those areas (AKA front running punks).
9. If you're every said "I'm a classy guy". You're gone.
10. Anybody who thinks Mike Ditka or Ron Borges ever have a point, F! U you're outta here.

Cmon now you have to like Dancing queen, right?

I'd like to also ban:

1. Anybody wanting to take a WR in the first round.
9. If you're every said "I'm a classy guy". You're gone.

I agree with him. Ban em'all. :D

I need to proof read my posts when I've been drinking margaritas.

11. Ban people who post crap that doesn't make sense because they've had too many margaritas to make sense.

"Stupid Boston fans, they're stupid!' Mo Vaughn circa 1999

Ban them all!

Honestly, the only way I am cheering for the Colts is if somebody has a gun pointed to my head. No way I could ever cheer for a team that has whined so much to have the rules changed in their favor because they are soft. I want to see Polian's head explode tomorrow if the Bears find a way to win.

11. Ban people who post crap that doesn't make sense because they've had too many margaritas to make sense.
Especially when listening to "Swords and Tequila" by Riot while posting on this message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back