PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs start today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
We need to get the attitude is the next 5 weeks are playoff weeks... It starts today... Miami is not a great team, we still have great players.. its a tough place to play for us , But we have won the last 2 down there, lets make it 3... And also for sentimential reasons, here is hoping the Titans beat the colts, so we can hold the 21 straight game streak...

Re: Playoffs start today ....

We just need to build up steam so come the playoffs, we are in 2004 form. Which means that the defense can not allow any of the teams in the next 5 weeks to score above 20.

And also for sentimential reasons, here is hoping the Titans beat the colts, so we can hold the 21 straight game streak...

Even if the Colts win, we still have the 21 game streak that INCLUDED the playoffs & Super Bowl, which is more impressive. The Colts had (yet another) first round playoff loss in between their regular season games streak.

Agree with the idea behind the OP but disagree with the attempts to monopolize claims over these records, which are eventually bound to be broken.

So, I don't care if the Saints and/or Colts break any of our records or if the Saints are about to go 19-0.

All I want us is to play enough to win the SB. :D

And, given the short week + Fins always tough down there + how we were 'exposed' Monday + Brady's 'finger' injury + xyz + ... , I am already tense and want us to have a decent W first with no injuries to anyone.

GO PATS!!

it will be a tough one but I reckon we can win out, and possibly take the second seed in the AFC.
And if someone should happen to take out the Colts we could host an AFC title game ..... ok so I'm an optimist.

Well, the superbowls start for the Colts and Saints today.

Titans believe they can go 10-6

Redskins CB smoots "This is our superbowl"

I'm interested if they can handle these 5 weeks of ultra media coverage and every teams "superbowl" like we did.
----------------------------------------------
Realistically, we could lose today and still win the division, so, meh...

The playoffs or the beginning of the end begins today. If the

Patriots can't beat Miami, they may also lose another game or two

to an inferior team.

I agree these games are playoff type games. Technically we can lose games and get in as a lower seed but we have no room for error if we want that 1st round bye and a much better shot.

The remaining teams are not all bad teams but teams we SHOULD beat. It's time to nutt up, anymore losses should be very discouraging for us IMO. Whether it's a game we lose flat out or a game we 'blew'. I think we've blown 2 wins bigtime this year with Denver and Indy. Could make a case for the Jets but honestly they had our offense off guard the whole game. Bottom line is we shouldn't lose anymore games on this schedule.

Well, the superbowls start for the Colts and Saints today.

Titans believe they can go 10-6

Redskins CB smoots "This is our superbowl"

I'm interested if they can handle these 5 weeks of ultra media coverage and every teams "superbowl" like we did.
----------------------------------------------
Realistically, we could lose today and still win the division, so, meh...

So what your saying is that for the Saints and Colts that their last 5 games will be like our games against the Eagles and Ravens back in 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes