PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs?!? Please Help...

Reaction score
I have heard that the playoff tickets this year have pictures on them and look more like regular season tickets...this has me a bit concerned. I got a pair off of Stubhub that do not have any pictures, they have the same basic format of prior years' tickets. I would think with them being in section 111 that they came from season ticket holders and would have a picture of Mayo on them...should I be concerned???

I have heard that the playoff tickets this year have pictures on them and look more like regular season tickets...this has me a bit concerned. I got a pair off of Stubhub that do not have any pictures, they have the same basic format of prior years' tickets. I would think with them being in section 111 that they came from season ticket holders and would have a picture of Mayo on them...should I be concerned???

My understanding from what I have read is that some of the tickets do have pictures on them and some do not. Since you purchased them from StubHub I would not be concerned; they guarantee the validity of tickets and I don't recall ever hearing any complaints of fraudulent tickets from them.

Enjoy the game and BE LOUD!

Great...thanks! I feel much better now. I went from feeling great last night to pure panic when I heard about the tickets with pictures on them. Nothing to do now but enjoy and be loud...thanks so much!

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back