PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs Or None, Patriots Deserve Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have to play the games. Go Jets.

More...

Greetings,

I never in my life thought I would say those words ever. This is one of of BB's best coaching jobs ever considering all the season ending injuries he had to endure. What really messed New England up was the other teams in the AFC east getting better.

Shalom,
Celticboy04

No question this years team deserves praise. One question i have is would we have been 1 game better with Seau on the team from day 1? I think yes.

No question this years team deserves praise. One question i have is would we have been 1 game better with Seau on the team from day 1? I think yes.

I'm not 100% sure Seau was 100% ready to go at the beginning of the season. . . .

But which LB would he have replaced? Mayo? Woods? Alexander? Guyton?
Probably not Mayo, but with Seau gone, it enabled Mayo to learn and develop quickly.

Then the Jets have to lose at home against Miami for the Patriots to win the division

slight error in the article, but good for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back