PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs: Bruins vs Canadians

Is there any doubt that the Stanley Cup playoffs is the greatest sporting event in existence. There is simply nothing like it. I love and live all kinds of sports, but if I could only watch one, it would be this. What an amazing series so far. That save Thomas made in the 2nd OT almost made my heart explode. I went from seeing certain defeat as the pass was made, to absolute insanity a nano second later. There is nothing like NHL playoffs baby!

actually habs won 18 years ago....for the booins it's been 39 lol

... and it's been 6 days since jcdavey has crawled out from under his rock ... :rofl:

Bruins have the edge ... but this series is far from over davey ... or have you quit on your team.

Last edited:
Montreal up 1-0 ... not a great 1st period ...

If Montreal wins does jc show up in the thread?

Montreal up 1-0 ... not a great 1st period ...

If Montreal wins does jc show up in the thread?

As sure as a fly comes to a fresh, hot, steaming pile of crap.

I wonder if the Canadiens are paying the refs to call penalties on them so they can allow Boston to be on the powerplay the entire game. It's a sure-fire way to keep the B's from scoring lately.:confused:

As sure as a fly comes to a fresh, hot, steaming pile of crap.

I wonder if the Canadiens are paying the refs to call penalties on them so they can allow Boston to be on the powerplay the entire game. It's a sure-fire way to keep the B's from scoring lately.:confused:

Refs are doing their best to create a game 7 ... Bruins do not have championship attitude tonight. Some good individual play but the cohesiveness is missing. Could be the Cnadians changes some things - so hard to notice everything on TV. Still wish Seguin was dressed even as a 4th line player - he would be a good change of pace for the team here and there.

Refs are doing their best to create a game 7 ... Bruins do not have championship attitude tonight. Some good individual play but the cohesiveness is missing. Could be the Cnadians changes some things - so hard to notice everything on TV. Still wish Seguin was dressed even as a 4th line player - he would be a good change of pace for the team here and there.

Agree. Seguin could be a spark, but alas he's not there. It is encouraging to see them only down by 1 at the end of two.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE game tonight. I so can't wait for tonights game. If they lose, I hope they clean house. If they win, we get another week+ of hockey! It's win-win baby! Go B's!

You know if the B's lose that reject will finally show his face in here after hiding in his mommy's basement for the last week or so. If the B's win, I doubt we'll see him for a long, long time.

2-0 Bruins.

So far so good

Boychuck is a freaking moron ... dumb crap penalty.

Canadians right back in this game due to sloppy play.

Last edited:
Screw you Hamlin ... you missed the check and fell on your ugly hab face.

3 - 2 :D:D:D

Now let's pour it on ... no laying back on D.:yeeha::yeeha:

These stupid penalties are killing the Bruins. Just stupid ******* play.

Why in the **** did bergeron take a penalty in the offensive zone...what a stupid ****...

Why in the **** did bergeron take a penalty in the offensive zone...what a stupid ****...

It was a total fake job ... refs have fallen for every hab fake job.

bruins win!!!!!!!

Last edited:
w-o-w

4 -3

Last edited:
good to see my habs embarrass the bruins in the playoffs yet again, for what seems like the millionth time

the bruins are like my chargers lol, surprised you guys aren't as hard on them as you are on the chargers hmmmm.....

Anyway...it was nice to see good conquer evil (chara) again

hopefully the bruins are not long for this world

see you next year jc

great series

your dirty evil pirate hookers prevail over skill

anyway, now to become a flyers fan for a couple weeks and hope they gang rape your team of evil whores

but i'm not bitter lol

good job......and ference is a *** .....

come on year 39 without a bruins stanley cup!

Last edited:
great series

your dirty evil pirate hookers prevail over skill

anyway, now to become a flyers fan for a couple weeks and hope they gang rape your team of evil whores

but i'm not bitter lol

good job......and ference is a *** .....

come on year 39 without a bruins stanley cup!

Stay classy douchebag. The Canadiens suck almost as much as the Chargers.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back