PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs: Bruins vs Canadians

and i'm guessing yours looks like this ....

425x319.aspx

Look at how many cheap shots the **** tards in canada are taking

when's the last time the bruins won the cup ?

128931254192193944.jpg

Exactly my point. You are attempting to compare your "great" "Yankeee'esque" franchise to one that really sucks, which proves how mediocre your favorite teams truly is. Afterall, the Habs have won as many titles as our rancid Bruins have over the last 20 years. None. :rolleyes:

bout time they won

It's all for not if they don't tie up the series in Game 4. Even tonight they almost pissed it away. This team is so infuriating. At times they look so good. Almost cup worthy. Then at others they look like a bunch of $$%#$%$#... The bottom line though, is that they just aren't good enough. The coach and GM have to go. Certainly the coach anyway. He isn't the guy to take them to the next level.

Exactly my point. You are attempting to compare your "great" "Yankeee'esque" franchise to one that really sucks, which proves how mediocre your favorite teams truly is. Afterall, the Habs have won as many titles as our rancid Bruins have over the last 20 years. None. :rolleyes:

actually habs won 18 years ago....for the booins it's been 39 lol

2-2 goin back to Boston :rocker:

actually habs won 18 years ago....for the booins it's been 39 lol

Where'd you go jcdavey? Typical fair-weather, bandwagon-jumping Habs fan. Comes around when his team is winning, but no where to be found when they lose.

The one good thing about losing so quickly in the playoffs, is that the GM and coach will be **** canned once and for all. Good riddance. Last night with 2:03 left in the 3rd period, down by 2 goals, Claude Jullien had Thorton and Paille on the ice. Really? Bye, bye Claude.

Cload heard you RW ... he is not happy ... :p

Seriously i had to miss the game tonight as I had to drive to Boston from Providence. On the way back it was OT ... I was losing my mind - when they scored the winner I was like going 90 ... phew ... not good.:p

Well if that's not team lifting then I don't know what it is! Great comeback win by the Bruins.

F the Habs.

Bruins win the next 2

Where'd you go jcdavey? Typical fair-weather, bandwagon-jumping Habs fan. Comes around when his team is winning, but no where to be found when they lose.

What do you expect from a San Diego Queefer fan ... :bricks:

Well that feels like the Bruins escaped with a win tonight. At the end of the day all that matters is the result. :D

Well that feels like the Bruins escaped with a win tonight. At the end of the day all that matters is the result. :D

I wouldn't say they escaped. It was a great "up-and-down" game decided by the goalies. The past 2 games are as good as it can get and why I love the NHL's 2nd season!! Not really groundbreaking, but I have a feeling this is going to 7 games.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back