PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs: Bruins vs Canadians

I'm no Bruins fan, but even I know Chara's hit wasn't a cheap shot. That hit happens all the time, and the end result of that hockey play was pretty grim. The witch hunt afterward was pretty embarrassing to watch. I don't remember Boston Police investigating Cooke for his definite cheap shot on Savard.

But...

While I do think the refs were hard on Boston in the game or two following the Montreal game, things seem fine now. The problem are those jokers in the NESN booth who are completely unwilling to admit that the Bruins ever commit penalties. It has to be influencing the viewers at least a little bit.

And with this you could spend the rest of your life looking for where I said anything about this and you wouldn't find anything.....You are talking to the wrong person as you are trying to stereotype boston fans all together....Sorry but you failed again.....

if you don't whine about the brady injury, then good job, you're a different breed

oh and when brady got knocked out for the entire season on a play that wasn't even flagged.....

hypocrisy!
Hypocrisy would be complaining about the reaction of some Patriots fans to that play ... and no comment about the reaction of many fans of other teams to that very same play. There were a lot more fans of other teams that immediately stood up and cheered, and then celebrated when it was announced Brady tore his acl than there were Pats fans complaining about the hit. What comments there were by Pats fans was in large part a reaction to those other fans cheering an injury.

Subban is a flopper...he should play soccer.

They're gonna lose 8 straight playoff games. At least I won't feel so bad about the Pats' 3 straight...:(

They're gonna lose 8 straight playoff games. At least I won't feel so bad about the Pats' 3 straight...:(

The pats could have been great...and blew it

The B's haven't won a title in light years...still would feel worse about Pats 3 strait due to how good they were and have nothing to show for it

same old bruins. they need to blow this entire team up from top to bottom and start over. the entire front office everybody because none of them are getting it done. they get in the playoffs and there collective balls shrink in fear of losing.

eh bruins will probably tie the series up in montreal

i'm of course hoping for the sweep though :D

game 2 post-game comments

PK: ''Still hockey left, all business''
Price: ''2 is not 4''
Cammalleri: ''Fans, family and friends can all be happy but we know here that the job is not close to being done''

learned a littel fact today as well.....

the habs have lost their last two playoff series, in which they went up 2-0 on the road

Last edited:
a chara fan whining about cheap shots? LOL

Oh, soooo you're a Chargers fan and a Habs fan? You should seek help with that. Honestly, how long have you even been following the Habs or even hockey for that matter? For someone to come onto an NFL team's messageboard to talk about an NHL team with about 20-30 frequent posters makes me wonder about your true intentions for even being on here. Would you even be able to identify a cheap shot in hockey? Unless you heard a bunch of whiny, little francophones with huge inferiority complexes within their own country, let alone from living in the shadow of the U.S. say it was? Otherwise, go back and sit at the childrens' table and listen while the adults talk about hockey.

same old bruins. they need to blow this entire team up from top to bottom and start over. the entire front office everybody because none of them are getting it done. they get in the playoffs and there collective balls shrink in fear of losing.

I disagree. Julien needs to be thrown out a window and a coach with a sack needs to come through that door.

Last edited:
Oh, soooo you're a Chargers fan and a Habs fan? You should seek help with that. Honestly, how long have you even been following the Habs or even hockey for that matter? For someone to come onto an NFL team's messageboard to talk about an NHL team with about 20-30 frequent posters makes me wonder about your true intentions for even being on here. Would you even be able to identify a cheap shot in hockey? Unless you heard a bunch of whiny, little francophones with huge inferiority complexes within their own country, let alone from living in the shadow of the U.S. say it was? Otherwise, go back and sit at the childrens' table and listen while the adults talk about hockey.
haha you mad?

anyway, about the francophones, agree, french are the worst

you thinking habs fans, or canadians are all french...is an error

yeah-you-still-mad.jpg

Last edited:
haha you mad?

anyway, about the francophones, agree, french are the worst

you thinking habs fans, or canadians are all french...is an error

yeah-you-still-mad.jpg

No sh!t dumba$$. My mother's whole side is french-canadian and from Quebec, I've got a lot of family that still lives in Quebec and make it up there at least 3 x's a year. Most of them are recovering Nordiques fans and now root for the Sens or the Leafs. I'd say I probably know a little more about the topic than a bandwagon jumping, newbie like you. The francophones I speak of are mostly the ones living in or near Motreal that think their sh!t doesn't stink compared to the rest of Quebecois, but get really defensive about Montreal when comparing it to other cities.

The one good thing about losing so quickly in the playoffs, is that the GM and coach will be **** canned once and for all. Good riddance. Last night with 2:03 left in the 3rd period, down by 2 goals, Claude Jullien had Thorton and Paille on the ice. Really? Bye, bye Claude.

for boston fans, the pk subban thing has to sting, not only is he a good defenseman, but he's black lol

anyway, i wouldn't be surprised if the bruins advance, but the bruins have proven something over and over again, and that is, no matter how physical you act, skill ends up prevailing over them before they get the cup

the habs are pretty much the yankees of the nhl (think...number of titles) , and of course boston's going to hate that

When was the last time the Habs won the cup?

The Habs haven't been good in 20 years. They've won one cup in the last 20, and 2 in the last 30 years. That's not Yankees'esque. The Habs used to be the Yankees....like when my grandparents were alive and young. Now they're just another franchise.

Last edited:
The one good thing about losing so quickly in the playoffs, is that the GM and coach will be **** canned once and for all. Good riddance. Last night with 2:03 left in the 3rd period, down by 2 goals, Claude Jullien had Thorton and Paille on the ice. Really? Bye, bye Claude.

When was the last time the Habs won the cup?

The Habs haven't been good in 20 years. They've won one cup in the last 20, and 2 in the last 30 years. That's not Yankees'esque. The Habs used to be the Yankees....like when my grandparents were alive and young. Now they're just another franchise.
when's the last time the bruins won the cup ?

128931254192193944.jpg

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back