PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs...Are Indy Out Of It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy is not losing again (regular season, that is). This Pats/Chargers combo was one of the worst scheduling of two games Indy could have asked for...play a loaded Pats team, then go on the road likely banged up from that game and play a physical run-the-ball and rush-the-QB team. And despite this, Indy could have won both games. It's not shocking that they lost both, either. I can see Indy losing only if the injuries to Clark, Harrison and their two tackles are worse than anyone's letting on.

Indy should win their next two, then have 10 days off to heal up for the stretch run.

Regards,
Chris

If you look at the field in the AFC. I don't think there is much of a chance of Indy missing the playoffs unless the injuries finally take their toll and make it so they can't even beat the likes of KC or Atlanta. I think they can still rattle off three more wins with their schedule (KC, Atlanta, and Oakland) even if their injuries significantly weaken them. That will get them to at least 10-6 and will be enough for at least a Wild Card berth.

I think there is a very real possibility that they lose that first round bye. It is a possibility that they lose the AFC South since it is such a tough division and Jacksonville and Tennessee are breathing down their necks. I just think they will hang in there enough to get one of the two Wild Card berths.

Hey, the Atlanta game is a Thanksgiving night game in Atlanta, you never know.

Plus they're still only 3 games out of the Wild Card spot, they are kind of playing for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back