PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff tickets???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Ticketmaster, not the patriots. I put in a half dozen complaints, finally got some engineer for Ticketmaster who admitted there is a problem with the site, and gave me 75 excuses as to when it will be fixed. File a BBB complain against ticketmaster, then send a letter to your state Attorney General.

This is why we don't like Monopolies.

Anybody use stub hub instant download before?

I'm done with the ticket exchange site... its a joke

Finally got tickets through the exchange!

section 328 row 8!

After 5 days of refreshing constantly I finally got tickets today in the 100's section on the 30. For a while I couldn't even get "Buy" to come up. As the week went on I atleast saw some options to "Buy", but when I clicked it and then hit login on the next page it said my time expired (did all this in under 20 seconds). Finally today I hit "Buy" on a couple tickets and then login as fast as I could and got through. Hang in there and have your mouse ready on the spot where "Buy" will pop up...

Last edited:
After 5 days of refreshing constantly I finally got tickets today in the 100's section on the 30. For a while I couldn't even get "Buy" to come up. As the week went on I atleast saw some options to "Buy", but when I clicked it and then hit login on the next page it said my time expired (did all this in under 20 seconds). Finally today I hit "Buy" on a couple tickets and then login as fast as I could and got through. Hang in there and have your mouse ready on the spot where "Buy" will pop up...

That makes no sense to me. I will see sets of tickets sit there for hours. I get the buy link, and it gives me that timeout BS. Then 10 minutes later, does the same thing. There is clearly no one "beating" me to the tickets.

I still blame ticket master. Regardless, i have 10th row seats, i just wanted to bring some friends as well. And I WILL be the first car into p10.

I know Stubhub sent out an email to the people that were selling Pats tickets warning them that the Patriots are voiding tickets. Anyone who bought more than the 2 allowed tickets during the presale had their tickets voided.

I don't know if that is why they were being taken down or not. I guess it is possible that people were trying to load "voided" tickets. Just a guess.

It is absolutely rigged and BS

Last edited:
I just landed 2 together on regular TM site..Already have 2 though section 316 row 22. wanted to upgrade..Anyone interested in 2 together for $150 each? I live in foxboro and will be at game...Can meet there..Let me know.;

I got two great seats in section 310 from ticketmaster.com last night. Me & my daughter can't wait for the game!

Relatively cheap tix can be had

I don't work for Stub Hub but I can't help but noting that tix in the 150-250 range in the low rows upstairs can be had.

I don't live in NE and can't make it up there for this one.

But damn, if I lived nearby, I couldn't resist the chance to pick up relatively inexpensive tickets and be at this one.

Just saying....

Re: Relatively cheap tix can be had

I don't work for Stub Hub but I can't help but noting that tix in the 150-250 range in the low rows upstairs can be had.

I don't live in NE and can't make it up there for this one.

But damn, if I lived nearby, I couldn't resist the chance to pick up relatively inexpensive tickets and be at this one.

Just saying....

What are the odds that this same thing happens for the afc championship should they make it. I want to get tickets for that game but if i wait till the last minute the tickets go down exponentially it seems.

I don't expect there to be tickets still available for a game of that magnitude but I'm also not very experienced when it comes to these matters....

ugh gonna be a lot of jet fans at the game today. annoying

If anyone can hunt down some cheap flights also, I'm there!

What are the odds that this same thing happens for the afc championship should they make it. I want to get tickets for that game but if i wait till the last minute the tickets go down exponentially it seems.

I don't expect there to be tickets still available for a game of that magnitude but I'm also not very experienced when it comes to these matters....
There are tix on stub hub at low prices on the day of the game for almost every game. If you have the guts to wait, you can almost always get a very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back