Status
Not open for further replies.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Didn't see if anyone posted about this yet. We got the invoice the other week for $400. It must be paid by 12/15. Who on this board is in and why? Also is anyone out for this season as well?

We are still debating. My family back east will be out of town that 1st wildcard weekend. Money is also tight this year but the season ticket bill won't be too far behind next year. There is a chance of the Pats running the table and getting the 2 seed however small though.

I am going to wait to see the results on Sunday afternoon.

Thoughts?

Re: Playoff Ticket Inovice

No longer a season ticket holder, but I can't imagine buying season tickets and then passing on playoff games. If money is tight I'd consider buying the tickets and reselling them personally. My only request is if you do that, sell them to a Pats fan!

Re: Playoff Ticket Inovice

Didn't see if anyone posted about this yet. We got the invoice the other week for $400. It must be paid by 12/15. Who on this board is in and why? Also is anyone out for this season as well?

We are still debating. My family back east will be out of town that 1st wildcard weekend. Money is also tight this year but the season ticket bill won't be too far behind next year. There is a chance of the Pats running the table and getting the 2 seed however small though.

I am going to wait to see the results on Sunday afternoon.

Thoughts?

I paid mine right away. You have nothing to lose by paying now. And if they get hot in the playoffs, you'll kick yourself for passing them up.

I realize that. Just may be short on cash for another trip east in January. Plus it's not fun to go without family. Plus I couldn't take another trip back to Denver with victorious Broncos fans on the plane. I can't legally resell the tickets.

I couldn't take another trip back to Denver with victorious Broncos fans on the plane. I can't legally resell the tickets.

I had to sit next to a Giants fan on the long flight back East from Phoenix and survived it. I'm sure you can re-sell the tickets through the team's Ticketexchange if you have to.

I'm in. I am sure they are going to win the division and therefore have at least one home playoff game, and who knows what will happen after that. I would never pass up my playoff tickets, and even if the $$ doesn't get used now, it makes the bill easier to take next spring for next season.

I'm in. I am sure they are going to win the division and therefore have at least one home playoff game, and who knows what will happen after that. I would never pass up my playoff tickets, and even if the $$ doesn't get used now, it makes the bill easier to take next spring for next season.

Same here - got the invoice, paid the invoice and I am hoping that there is NO carry over - which would mean bye and two hoime games!!

I also hope a trip to Miami is in my futire and I do not mean this Sunday!!

I take my hat off to you people who will bite the bullet and pay that amount of money to support this team.

I went to my first game at Gillette a week ago. It was a wonderful experience. We were given red seats on the 50 yard line, Patriots side of the field.

As much as I love this team, and have for over 30 years, I just can't justify in my mind to pay those prices and travel 5 hours round trip. I could afford it, I just can't justify it. Maybe it's my age or maybe I'm just a cheap _______.

What will happen to your playoff tickets if Pats doesn't make it? Will you get your money back?

Krafty and the team keep your money. It goes towards your season tickets for 2010. So it's pay now or pay later essentially.

I paid it. I can understand those who don't I guess, but it was a no-brainer for me (even though I can't be there for any playoff games)

After Sunday's debacle we will not be paying the invoice. So that will be 2 more seats available for the general public or Kraft's ticket broker buddies. Not worth the money to pay to see this product on the field. And I would have to shell out $250 for an airline ticket and miss work as well. I'll be cheering from the couch if I'm not skiing.

After Sunday's debacle we will not be paying the invoice. So that will be 2 more seats available for the general public or Kraft's ticket broker buddies. Not worth the money to pay to see this product on the field. And I would have to shell out $250 for an airline ticket and miss work as well. I'll be cheering from the couch if I'm not skiing.

You get a pass because of the $250 plane ticket and missing work. Otherwise: shame on you, ye of little faith! ;)

Playoffs?...you're talking playoffs?

How about winning a freaking road game before we talk playoffs

Phew...got that out of my system...

Ya it sucks when you get the bill but just the thought of another home AFC championship makes it all worth while. Obviously thats out now so just look at it as a ticket to 1 playoff game and a downpayment for next year.

Ya it sucks when you get the bill but just the thought of another home AFC championship makes it all worth while. Obviously thats out now so just look at it as a ticket to 1 playoff game and a downpayment for next year.

I hope you are right, but after last month's performance I would not bet $800 on it (approx price of playoff package).

What will happen to your playoff tickets if Pats doesn't make it? Will you get your money back?

they gather it all together and toss it in a black hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing