PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playing with the new Pats on Madden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordberg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you play Madden 07 (PS2)....but I recently updated my Pats roster with all the new additions. I even created Brandon Meriweather. (took all of Ed Reeds attributes, and knocked some strenths down) I have been playing on All-Pro for the past year. I use what I think are the most realistic sliders available.

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149633&page=3

I use to be able to win by an average of four points a game....scores are usually 24-20 range. With the new additions, I win by two touchdowns. Watson is now unstopable, with Stallworth and Moss getting all the coverage. The only time I go deep to Moss or Stallworth is if the Safeties come up in press coverage. I know its a video game, but if you do play Madden its alot more fun with all the new talent.

I don't know how many of you play Madden 07 (PS2)....but I recently updated my Pats roster with all the new additions. I even created Brandon Meriweather. (took all of Ed Reeds attributes, and knocked some strenths down) I have been playing on All-Pro for the past year. I use what I think are the most realistic sliders available.

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149633&page=3

I use to be able to win by an average of four points a game....scores are usually 24-20 range. With the new additions, I win by two touchdowns. Watson is now unstopable, with Stallworth and Moss getting all the coverage. The only time I go deep to Moss or Stallworth is if the Safeties come up in press coverage. I know its a video game, but if you do play Madden its alot more fun with all the new talent.

you're kidding right?
I know you say you realize it's only a video game, but do you really? or deep in your heart do you think this has some bearing on what will happen this fall?

Madden is an extremely popular game though and I can't wait to play it with the new additions. I was hoping for an official roster update for the 07 version but likely they'll just wait until August for Madden 08.

Well it is true, Pats did create the greatest Madden offense of all time!! They should be 99 in the next Madden 08. Lets just hope they are as good in real life!

I can't even play with the Pats now, it's gonna be way too easy.

you're kidding right?
I know you say you realize it's only a video game, but do you really? or deep in your heart do you think this has some bearing on what will happen this fall?

Hey Moron (or Colt fan) ....I wasn't saying the Pats are going to play like they do in a freaking video game. I was talking about the GAME and the GAME only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes