Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Very early this season we had a thread encouraging posters to incorporate the MHK patch into their avatar or signature. There was quick response and many did so, and that is also when Ian added the patch to the top of the screen.

Those of you who have not done it, please consider it. Wouldn't it be thrilling to see this honor to Myra everywhere in every thread? The patch is surely a focusing and unifying factor for this team, and it can be so for the fan base as well.

Thanks!

Some versions from Google images (some may have to be reduced using photo editing software to be uploaded properly):

myra+kraft+patch.png

mhkpin2011.jpg

ife_bor_rou_sha.jpg

mhk-6841-33911.jpg

g_aWOE.jpg

Last edited:
Myra is an inspiration to this team and as a fan I will always appreciate what she has done. She's a big reason we are still talking about the success of this team.

You're tickling my Muse. I wonder what would make a uniquely 'Wax Frog' yet still respectful variant?

nice to see a few new sigs and avatars around with the MHK patch...

:)

edit...

I meant a few MORE new ones, just since yesterday! We already had a pretty solid showing, but it is getting better!

Last edited:
where to get the patch?

anybody know where to get the patch ebay hasnt been much help and the fakes arent the right size thx in advance

Still got it, finish it for Myra.

401067_10150561880472372_42693447371_9087777_369348733_n.jpg

Anyone know where we can order the patch as well as the Superbowl patch?

I have a stitch on #12 jersey I'd love to add those on!

Anyone know where we can order the patch as well as the Superbowl patch?

I have a stitch on #12 jersey I'd love to add those on!

I'd plan on doing that after the outcome of the game. You wouldn't want the SB patch on if we lose would you?

Does anyone know what the size and the actual color it is? From what Ive determined its a shade lighter than the jersey blue but its not the admiral blue i keep seeing on the fakes, also from guessing on the size i believe its about a 3 x 4.5 oval. Im not saying i support counterfeiting but i really cant believe someone hasnt come up with a good copy yet. All the ones ive seen are on the small side or are too light. Someone on ebay has a very good copy but is asking 40 bucks a piece! Another seller had both the mhk patch and the super bowl patch for only $13 but sold out, after contacting the seller it appears it was the small ovals alot of fakes are sporting. From my research it looks that the mhk patch is slightly smaller than a shoulder number. Im almost ready to have somebody make one for me but i have a feeling its gonna cost quite a bit. Thanks in advance everybody.

tuckeverlasting where did you get yours?

No offense, but I'm going to stick with the one I have. I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious, and I know that's not a word, but the team has done pretty well with Commodus sticking his tongue out in my avatar.

Does anyone know what the size and the actual color it is? From what Ive determined its a shade lighter than the jersey blue but its not the admiral blue i keep seeing on the fakes, also from guessing on the size i believe its about a 3 x 4.5 oval. Im not saying i support counterfeiting but i really cant believe someone hasnt come up with a good copy yet. All the ones ive seen are on the small side or are too light. Someone on ebay has a very good copy but is asking 40 bucks a piece! Another seller had both the mhk patch and the super bowl patch for only $13 but sold out, after contacting the seller it appears it was the small ovals alot of fakes are sporting. From my research it looks that the mhk patch is slightly smaller than a shoulder number. Im almost ready to have somebody make one for me but i have a feeling its gonna cost quite a bit. Thanks in advance everybody.

tuckeverlasting where did you get yours?

If I am not mistaken there was a game earlier this year where they handed out patches to everyone in attendance, but very surprisingly there are no authentic ones for sale. It's too bad because I think the Pats could have raised a fair amount of money for charity if they had sold the genuine patches, instead of leaving fans who wanted one of having to buy one from a counterfeiter.

The only MHK product at the Pats Pro Shop is a lapel pin; it's selling for five dollars. All proceeds go to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Scholarship Fund at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston.

Official New England Patriots ProShop - Myra H. Kraft Lapel Pin

ImgDyn.cfm

i scoffed at this before...like i didn't actually know her. but today i just decided to do it.

I changed mine this morning, it felt like the right thing to do. I've never been a believer of the whole paranormal stuff, but after that missed field goal sunday...:singing:

It's too bad that the Pro Shop charges way too much to ship to Canada as I'd love to get that pin.

I got 2 Authentic Patches right before the Dallas game at the Proshop - $5 donation each ... I got a few for my jerseys

Is there anyone that could start a new thread on actually the patches it self? I dont have enough posts to do it myself and i feel this is taking away from people and their avatars.
2ooo army man what a deal i looked for quite a long time, and Im very jealous.
I agree this would be a HUGE oppurtunity for the patriots to raise cancer awareness and funds for cancer research even at 10 bucks a piece theyd be making some really great contributions.

another bump to get some more of you on board!

I don't aim to annoy y'all with the re-bumps,

I just enjoying seeing more and more people paying tribute to Myra and feel it would be cool to get the participation level even higher.

I expect we will get more and more visitors as Sunday approaches, so even better to let the outsiders know that dedicating the season to MHK unifies not just our team and staff, but also our fan base.

thanks!

A little late to the party, but I'm in now!!
Thanks for the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye