PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Players who will have big contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.

upstater1

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Name a player who will have a big noteworthy contribution. It doesn't have to be a guy that comes out of the blue. It could be a star.

Me, I'm picking Jarvis Green. He's going to have two big sacks.

Tully.

Kevin Faulk might catch ten balls today.

Asante Samuel on Defense 2INTs

Corey Dillon on Offense

Dillon. Either running in those 5+ yards up the middle for as long as he can or making sure the Colts stack the box to open up the pass.

Suppose it's a bit unfair to say that Gaffney, given his play off form so far, couldn't also get a major look in.

If Jackson plays a lot of snaps, he may not contribute in the box score, but he will have a huge impact on the passing game.

dillion and faulk are going to tear it up mark my words. hobbs makes a big play perhaps a turnover

I'm still on the Chad Jackson bandwagon!! ;)
Otherwise: Maroney,Dave Thomas.

Hobbs and Samuel.

Corey Dillon, of course.
And my newest, favoritest player - Ty Warren.
GO GET 'EM 94!

Hey, we all hope you're right. It's just that he was a healthy DNP last week. On the other hand, Kight was a key contributer on special teams.

LOL ok,scratch that.:bricks:

Last edited:
I pick maroney on offence..
green on defense

Hey, we all hope you're right. It's just that he was a healthy DNP last week. On the other hand, Kight was a key contributer on special teams.

Chad was dressed last week, not inactive. However, the way the game played out called for three reliable receivers and 2 tight ends to help block. There was no room for him.

Difference maker on defense: Jarvis Green. If we can stop the Colts running attack and make them one dimensional, then we should be in a nickel package for most of the second half. This means 4 down linemen: Seymour, Warren, Jarvis and Wright/Wilfork. Jarvis is one of the few guys who can consistently beat an O-lineman 1 on 1, and if you can get pressure on Manning without blitzing, then game over.

Offense: Maroney. I hope to see them finally call LM's number on a screen pass, because when he gets in the open field on this fast turf, he can move.

I anticipate that Coach will send the TE's right at Bob Sanders. I expect to see Graham or Watson blow Sanders up in this game.

Colvin and Green will get some excellent pressure, but the whole DL should dominate.

I anticipate that Coach will send the TE's right at Bob Sanders. I expect to see Graham or Watson blow Sanders up in this game.

Colvin and Green will get some excellent pressure, but the whole DL should dominate.

**Patriots Game Day just ran a segment on Rosie. Besides being born and raised in Indy (and an ex-Colts fan),he used to sell cotton candy at the RCA.He's never played there,but has his own following in Indy. :rocker: Go Rosie!

**Patriots Game Day just ran a segment on Rosie. Besides being born and raised in Indy (and an ex-Colts fan),he used to sell cotton candy at the RCA.He's never played there,but has his own following in Indy. :rocker: Go Rosie!

He's a Purdue Alumnus as well...

Assante - Manning (Sir Choke-A-Lot) uses his laser arm to find him.

Richard - The Sey Monster disrupts the Colts OL.

Lawrence - Colts problems with the run come rushing back.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.....

Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back