Peter Warrick-prior interest from Pats
Az-Hakim
Jerome Pathon

R_T26 said:
Kevin Johnson-prior interest from Pats
Az-Hakim
Jerome Pathon

Honestly, I F-ing hope not to ALL of those guys. Warrick, I guess could be something-ish, but no thanks to the others. (I reserve the right to totally reverse myself if Belioli give them their stamp of approval. I then reserve the right to say things like "David Terrell" and "Donald Hayes" when I reverse myself again.)

patsox23 said:
Honestly, I F-ing hope not to ALL of those guys. Warrick, I guess could be something-ish, but no thanks to the others. (I reserve the right to totally reverse myself if Belioli give them their stamp of approval. I then reserve the right to say things like "David Terrell" and "Donald Hayes" when I reverse myself again.)

LOL, I love it when you take a stand! :D

Im not talking as # 2's. but Dwight Davis types. But if we lose Givens, these are the guys were looking at...scary

R_T26 said:
Kevin Johnson-prior interest from Pats
Az-Hakim
Jerome Pathon

Are any of these guys still in the league? If the Patriots can't do any better than this at receiver, the next person out the door is going to be Tom Brady. :D

My my, if that's the creme of WHATS LEFT of the FA crop, sounds like we would be smart to re-sign Givens, even it costs a little more than what we had budgeted. Without him and with nothing much to pick from in free agency now, it would seem Givens might actually represent some solid value.

Cue up the Bethel Johnson apologists...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back