PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Quotes (kind of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
When doing interviews players are always reading from the Belichick book of allowable answers and prepare by drinking gallons of Pat's Kool-Aid. Wouldn't it be cool if they just said what was on their mind?

Interviewer:
"So how did it feel getting that historic TD against the Titans last season?"
Testeverde:
"Well it'll mean more when I retire. Then, I just really wanted to rack up the score against those cheap shot slobs that call themselves a football team. That felt good!"

Interviewer:
"Do you harbor any ill feelings towards Bobby Wade after his controversial block?"
Harrison:
"Screw him! He's just a punk! Nobody is going to run me out of this game. You can break my bones, tear my ligaments and fine me a million dollars, but I'll be back and I won't leave until it's on my own terms!"

Interviewer:
"So what do you have to say about being a father?"
Brady:
"Birth control...yeah, suuuuurrre...."

Interviewer:
"How does it feel being an OC under one of the greatest coaches of all time?"
McDaniels:
"Oh it just great...run this play, now this play, do 5 wide outs, sweep Maroney, screen with Faulk, blah, blah, blah. I got a life you know you old fart!"

Interviewer:
"Do you think you'll accept the Patriot's offer? Will it be enough to feed your family?"
Samuel:
"Patriots?? I could care less. I want money and a whole bunch of it. I want a house in four different states. I want five cars in each garage and I want a boat in every ocean. I want MONEYMONEYMONEY! My stupid family don't care what I make. They all eat at McDonald's anyways."

Did anyone else pick up on any honest interviews?

Interviewer: "What do you have to say about your critics that claim you lost a step while with the Raiders."

Moss: "You try catching passes from no talent hacks like Aaron Brooks and Andrew Waler for a year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back