Welcome to PatsFans.com

Planned Parenthood, caught breaking the law...AGAIN

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Feb 4, 2009.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +256 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Hiding teen 'rapes' continues at Planned Parenthood

A new video released by the same people who caught Planned Parenthood businesses in Indiana ignoring an apparent case of statutory rape in their rush to offer a juvenile an abortion now have released a video about the Margaret Sanger Center in Tucson, Ariz., where a nurse apparently has done the same thing.

An undercover pro-life activist who visited the Tucson Planned Parenthood business, explaining she was 15 and her boyfriend was 27, was told how to go to court to obtain an abortion without having her parents notified, and was encouraged not to have her 27-year-old "boyfriend" along when she appeared in court.

PP told her NOT TO BRING THE BOYFRIEND TO COURT, and DID not report it to the Police, as they are legally required to.
  2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

It's a tough call because if they turn in the boyfriend that could dissuade girls from coming froward for help in the future. Confidentiality is a pretty important aspect of what they do. Yeah a 27 year old who has sex with a 15 year old should obviously get in trouble, but not if him getting in trouble further punishes the girl by getting the courts and her parents involved. I support PP 100% here.
  3. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You're right. 27 year olds should just bring their 15 year old girlfriends to planned parenthood to get an abortion without telling anyone. Then they can impregnate the 15 year old 3 months later... :rolleyes:

I think the point of notifying the police in these instances is to stop statutory rape. Ya know, cuz its kinda illegal...
  4. memento

memento Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Planned Parenthood is not for reporting statutory rape cases. The nurse had the girl's best interests in mind, and has other patients to consider as part of her job before reporting the "rape."

When at the court, I'm sure the judge would ask the age of the father. The reason for discouraging the presence of the 27yr old at court is the same reason the 27yr old isn't allowed to have sex with her in the first place: she is not legally old enough to give consent to the 27 yr old and with his presence it would seem like he was coercing her to have the abortion.
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

The point is that the PP was LEGALLY to report the statuutory rape to the police. not to refer the girl to the court system.

They broke the law hopefully the nurse will lose her license, and the clinic will be fined.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Is it legal for a child to tape an adult's actions or is it legal to tape anyone without their knowledge or consent???

Or does the end justifies the means again??

Worldnet has changed its focus from the Obama Truthers movement and its famous Fed Ex strategy... such a credible, unbiased source.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

depend on the state.
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Seems a tad unethical to have an adult pose as a 15 year old to entrap an adult.. there has to be a better way.. if the law was violated let justice happen.. but this looks like entrapment pure and simple.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

I TAPED RECORDED A US POSTAL WORKER:

We have a female "Post Master" in this little town, whenever I go in to pick up my mail she starts talking dirty, one day I brought a little tape recorder in with me and asked her if I could tape her saying the "F" word and all the other dirty sh!t she comes out with, she said sure, I turned the recorder on and then slipped it into my shirt pocket, this women likes Basket Ball she said she would love to see Michael Jordons Penis, I said "mine looks just like his, the only difference is mine is white and it's got three freckles on it" she said "freckles" I said "yes, three of them" then I said "do you want to see them" she said "you bet your a$s, I'd love to see them" I took down my pants and my underwear and was showing her the freckles when a women and her husband came in, this women’s husband had recently suffered a stroke, the left hand side of his face was grinning and he was trying to push a walker that didn't have any wheels, when this women saw me with my pants down and the post master pointing her finger at my freckles and laughing, she ran out into the parking lot screaming and crying, her husband fell down in the lobby I was so nervous I tried to run outside but I got tangled up in my pants and I fell down on top of the guy that had the stroke, the left hand side of his face was still grinning, his wife came running back in she thought I was trying to have sex with her husband, the Post Master was screaming all kinds of obscenities while she was climbing over the counter, the other women was beating the sh!t out of me with her pocketbook, another customer looked in the widow and called the cops, by the time the cops arrived the Post Master had everything under control, she introduced me to the women and her husband and told them I was a pretty good guy, she told the cops it was all a big misunderstanding, the guy with the stroke was still grinning and hanging onto his walker, I didn’t tell any of them but I think the guy with the stroke tried to kiss me when I was on top of him.
    I got this whole thing on tape; I’m going up to the town hall and play it at the next Selectman’s Meeting, my wife refused to listen to it, I want that Post Master fired.
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

HOLY $H!T!!!!!!

speechless
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

Well they were exposing a group and facility that was facilitating rape. Why would you choose to attack the whistleblowers exposing the crime rther than the criminals?
  12. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

"facilitating rape" lol. Get serious. Their interests are in helping the girl get confidential medical treatment. Anything that threatens that confidentiality is going to put girls in these situations in a lot more trouble because they won't get help if they think their parents or boyfriends will get in trouble. Yes the 27 year old should get in trouble but I care more about the welfare of the girl than I do about whether the 27 year old goes to jail.
  13. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Maybe the reporters should go read AZ law.

The rape reporting laws specifically exempt the reporting requirement for consensual statutory rape, so long as the victim is 14 or older and it is not incest.
  14. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

We're talking about worldnetdaily here, it's about hysteria not facts.
  15. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Say what you want but Harry's got THE BEST stories.
  16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

PP wanted to collect the gov check, and they broke the law in the process. They are LEGALLY OBLIGATED to report statutory rape. Legally this is no different than a doctor reporting child abuse.

In you zeal to enable baby killers this seems to elude you.
  17. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I love how black and white everything is for conservatives. It's a difficult decision, ethical choices aren't always that easy. Do you think PP endorses statutory rape? Why do I have such a zeal to enable "baby killers?" Man I just love killing babies and statutory rape on the weekends.... Have you ever even tried to think things through or see the other side of the issue or have you just been so whipped into an angry frenzy that you can no longer see straight? Come over to the common sense side, it's fun over here.....

they have very good reasons for respecting the confidentiality of their patients and it's absolutely nothing similar to a child abuse case. If a girl knows PP is going to turn it over to the authorities she won't go, and other girls won't go and then they'll really be in trouble.

P.S. did you read TGIAGH's post? I'm not sure if he's right or not but if he is then your entire point is moot.
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Carry A Tape Recorder With You

Everywhere

:bricks:
  19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Lets get this straight you have a 27 year old who falsifies information and lies about her age, then she videotapes someone and lies about her situation?? This would probably be inadmissable in a court of law, why is it permissable by this girl in the court of public opinion? The girl falsely reported a crime.. it is not all that difficult... there was not crime, just a bunch of lies.

Righties get confused about the Constitution it is not a situational document.. it is about equal protection under the law.. not about lets make is change here so we can catch this person. The end never justifies the means.
  20. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So Planned Parenthood didn't report a crime that didn't happen and I'm supposed to get all worked up:confused: