PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Plagiarist borges whining again: "Where were Feinberg and AFL-CIO for Rice & Peterson?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming that they didn't get involved in the Rice or Peterson cases because their representation didn't reach out to them and ask. Simple as that.

that maybe one of Goodell's reasons, I don't think it's the only one. he's also placating the other 31 for what they consider too light a punishment for Spygate, BB's lack of deference to the Commish and adherence to their stupid rules, other infractions (warm gatorade) and because they continue to win.

i cant stand to look at borges's face, listen to borges's voice or read borges's plagirism but
the punishment was actually over the top. then the pats went 18-0 and ran up the score and thats when the other 31 and espn got pissy. he's all about misinformation and revisionist history.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous hair-splitting. The NFLPA is a member union of the AFL-CIO, which is not a union but a federation of individual nationals and internationals. The NFLPA was involved in the discipline proceesings for both players. Just because the OGC of the AFL-CIO didn't write an amicus brief doesn't mean the AFL-CIO wasn't involved.

Borges...I've heard that name.

Doesn't he write for the Herald? I wouldn't know as I haven't paid a dime for their paper, clicked on their web page or cared what any of their "journalists" have to say since the days of Tomass.

He's a pianist...

Brady is not being attacked because he's white...some of you gotta chill with your persecution complex.

Brady is not being attacked because he's white...some of you gotta chill with your persecution complex.

You know we are talking about Goodell going after Brady here and yes I believe that Goodell went the extra insane mile against Brady in response to flack he was getting about only punishing black players. Also look at the type of cases Ted Wells is brought in on and then learn more about Mr Wells and his start down the legal path at Holy Cross.

Brandon Marshall: White players treated differently when it comes to NFL discipline

F... butt hurt Borges, who is still angry at anything the Patriots do because BB "lied" to him about Bledsoe in 2001 or some other such nonsense..

If we stopped posting anything by Ron would anyone notice or care?? It is like that tree falling in the forest thing... don't feed Borges the troll..

F... butt hurt Borges, who is still angry at anything the Patriots do because BB "lied" to him about Bledsoe in 2001 or some other such nonsense..

If we stopped posting anything by Ron would anyone notice or care?? It is like that tree falling in the forest thing... don't feed Borges the troll..

I agree, Borges, Felger, Shaughnessy, Tanguay, Mazzerrotti....etc....etc.....get of on pissing off Patriot fans as much as possible and the best response is to completely ignore them. I don't watch them, listen to them, or read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes