PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Places to Hold Fantasy Football Drafts

drakesta101

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This may not be the right forum for it, but it experiences a high amounf of traffic so:

Does anyone know of any bars local to central MA, or around Providence that wouldn't have problems with hosting fantasy football drafts? We would be buying drinks so business wouldn't be a problem; any suggestions of a place where the concept isn't foriegn, or better yet, welcome?

Last edited:
I run FF leagues and I go to establishments to scope them out. If I like a place then I ask for the manager and let them know what our intentions are and set up the date of the draft.

I did a couple of drafts in Jillian's in Manchester, NH and the manager was a FF player, too. We even got free appetizers out the deal. Also, patrons and the waitresses were peaked by curiosity as to what we were doing.

Great time and environment!

You could prolly do it at Dave and Busters in providence place.... or better yet... ANY hooters. Just call in adavance and speak with the manager.

I don't think any sports-friendly bar would have a problem with it. Might want to let them know a large party is coming, but it's great business for them.

I bet you could even pay a couple of Hooters waitress' to go up to the board and announce picks.

Just have everyone throw in like $20 each. ;)

Doc's in Milford is pretty good. They have a glassed in room in the back that you can reserve. We have had our draft there the last couple of years.

Unfortunately, we are targeting Aug 20 this year, and the room is already booked for that date (they have Texas Hold Em on Thursdays).

Anyone know another good spot for drafts in MA between Hopkinton and Franklin along 495?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back