Welcome to PatsFans.com

Places Spare Time Goes To Die

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PatsFanInVa, Apr 25, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 7 / -9

If you haven't played Zombie Hooker Nightmare on Adultswim.com, do. You don't have to register.

If you missed the various threads about goallineblitz.com, it's basically dungeons and dragons for football fans (My +5 speed jock of death was chafin' so I traded it in...) But as many here have already discovered it's way more fun to play a game about a game that you can't play that well, than a game about killing monsters that are way better as movies than mathmatical expressions.

Seriously do it.

And finally, I believe developed by one of our locals, check out Politicalreign.com, or "WorldHegemonyTheGathering." It's card-based, you get to screw other industries and individuals, and climb daily up the global pecking order, whether you're an arms supplier, a robber baron oil industrialist, or one of those goddam eco-friendly do-gooders nobody really has the heart to torch too badly... until they come out of the woodwork and screw your public support score.

No really, this is really, really fun. I mean, if you're married and not spending your time on figuring out how to fulfill the biological imperative.

Give them a look. These are meant as heartfelt reviews, not ads, and I am not a paid or unpaid rep or stakeholder of any kind in any of the games mentioned here.

I just don't want my fellow patsfanners spending one more minute than is absolutely necessary on pursuits with some possible payoff in their real lives.

PFnV
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. Dogmeatz

Dogmeatz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was it Adult Swim that had a game like "Kill yourself in 5 minutes"? if so...that game was a riot.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
  3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 7 / -9

Yeah, they also had one called "My Lil Bastard," which was pretty funny too

They have like 10 or 20 games you can play on there, all twisted and humorous