Welcome to PatsFans.com

PKK is a terrorist organization

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turk, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Assembly of Turkish American Associations

October 8, 2007

ATAA Condemns the Terrorist Attacks by the PKK Kurdish Nationalist Organization

The Assembly of Turkish American Associations (ATAA) condemns the terrorist attack by the PKK Kurdish nationalist organization that killed 13 young Turkish soldiers yesterday in the Turkish southeast.

The ATAA conveys its deepest sorrows to the families of the victims and the people of Turkey. The loss of one life shatters hundreds of lives, which is the ultimate aim of terrorism. One life lost is one life too many.

PKK terrorists stage attacks from northern Iraq, consistently crossing the border into Turkey, carrying out violent attacks against civilian and military targets, and returning to their bases in Northern Iraq to seek safe haven, with Iraqi Kurdish complicity.

US and Iraqi efforts to prevent PKK terrorists from operating from Iraq are woefully insufficient, costing over 1000 lives in the past two years.

Turkey has a right to defend its people against PKK terrorism, even if that means entering a neighboring state that is unable or unwilling to control terrorist activities in its territory. Turkey must take assertive and complete action, now.

Though the PKK has been officially recognized as a terrorist organization by the United States and major world governments, PKK terrorist activity has been largely ignored or covered under euphemisms such as “freedom fighters” and “separatists.” by the US media. It is time that such horrific acts are recognized for what they are, and genuine cooperation is implemented for the US, Turkey and Iraq to eradicate terrorist enclaves.

As the preeminent organization representing the Turkish American community, we offer our heartfelt condolences to the families of the tens of thousands of victims who have perished as a result of the terrorist activity of the PKK.
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Heh heh... Turks complaining about how mean and nasty they are being treated...

So you going to slaughter a million and a half of them too now..?
  3. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Ian Traynor, Europe editor
    Tuesday October 9, 2007
    The Guardian

Turkey's prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, came under
    intense pressure last night to order an invasion of northern
    Iraq following the deadliest attacks for over a decade on the
    Turkish military and civilians by separatist Kurdish guerrillas.
    Mr Erdogan, who has resisted demands from the Turkish armed
    forces for the past six months for a green light to cross the
    border into Iraqi Kurdistan, where the guerrillas are based,
    called an emergency meeting of national security chiefs to
    ponder their options in the crisis, a session that some said was
    tantamount to a war council.
    A Turkish incursion is fiercely opposed by Washington since it
    would immensely complicate the US campaign in Iraq and
    destabilise the only part of Iraq that functions, the
    Kurdish-controlled north.

Two Turkish soldiers were killed yesterday in booby trap
    explosions laid by guerrillas of the Kurdistan Workers' party
    (PKK) - fighters classified as terrorists by Ankara, Washington
    and the European Union. Those casualties followed the killing of
    13 Turkish soldiers in the south-east on Sunday when PKK forces
    outgunned a Turkish unit of 18 men without sustaining any
    casualties, according to the Kurds.

Last week, in an ambush also ascribed to the PKK, gunmen sprayed
    a bus with automatic fire in the same region, killing 13
    civilians, including a boy of seven.

The Turkish media described the toll from the attacks as the
    worst in 12 years in a conflict spanning several decades that
    has taken almost 40,000 lives....
  4. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I hereby request that the mods take appropriate action.

Beacuse, not only is your comment racist but it is a direct attack at my heritage, sir.

But, you are not an instigator, at least that was your claim just last week.

Keep playing your games, but sorry, you are going to get no response from me.

The reason why I posted this is because, the Kurdish terrorists are crossing the border and committing their cowardly acts, using US made guns, and under our protection.

Turkey has been more than cooperative with the US in agreeing not to cross the border, but patience has its limits and under the huge amount of public pressure, they will cross the border. They will wipe the bastards out, but then what happens when we are caught in between them?

After all, they are both allies, and we seem to be so proud of the Kurdish North, while Turks have been on our side for decades.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

This is what we humans do, we constantly "Kill Each Other" thats why the UFO's won't land here, they just fly over and watch.

When we get through in Iraq we have to go over to Dafur for the Democrat War they were here ahead of Turkey then when we f-ck Dafur all up Turkey will be next, while we are killing and getting killed in Dafur and Turkey Iran will start Nuking the Middle East and we will have to go back ther and kill some people and they will kill some of us, while all this sh!t is going on the mother f-cking United Nations will be laughing their a$ses off at us, Sean Penn will be admitted into an Insane Asylum and Pant Suit Hillary will be grinning, bobbing her head, screaming and clapping her hands trying to talk like Jessie Jackoffs great Grandmother, Osama Bin Laden will be having sex with his donkey, in his cave.
    GOD IS GREAT DEATH TO THE AMERICAN SATAN PRAISE ALLAH
    F-CK THE KENNEDYS
    :bricks:
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

QuiGon, please don't generalize about Turks. We have a rule prohibiting that sort of stereotyping. Thanks.
  7. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Re: Putting On My Moderator's Hat

I would not call this a simple generalization, Patters.

He is attacking with racist comments and this is not the first time.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Is there really a place called "South Mulucca" is it OK to call them names, why don't we ever hear about "North Mullaca", do they have a Nuke, are there any South Mullacans living in Boston, do they work or are they on welfare?

Are there any "East Mullacans" around, should we kill them or should we give them free health care.

Where the hell is Mulluca :confused:
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Truth hurts, don't it..?
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Um, Turks slaughtered about a million and a half Armenians about 90 years ago. That ain't stereotyping. That's a historical fact.

BTW, where the f*ck are you when the liberals in here break every single group rule with their constant stream of venom and insults directed at me...? You are such a hypocrite and everyone in here knows it.
  11. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I rest my case, Mods.
  12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

True, it is not the first time I have spoken the truth about the ugly history of that particular heritage.

If speaking the truth becomes forbidden in this forum, even though it makes one particular member through a hissy fit, then this forum has even bigger problems than even I had previously thought.
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As do I...
  14. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

He's been warned and, besides, he knows enough to qualify his remarks. The frustrating thing is, all he has to do is use a modifier. He can say, for instance, "many Turks," even "most Turks," but to apply a stereotype to all is against the rules, since it's the same thing as saying that you, Turk, are a mean, nasty, killer. QuiGon has a lot of pride, so he won't admit his mistake, but hopefully will quietly reform.
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And hopefully you'll start enforcing the rules on both sides of the aisle instead of constantly attacking me and letting every single liberal in this forum get away with breaking the very rules you are supposed to enforce.

I haven't qualified anything or stereotyped anyone. I have merely accurately stated that the Turkish people murdered 1.5 million Armenians in cold blood roughly 90 years ago. To this very day, they refuse to admit to their own atrocities. So maybe that should shed a different perspective on any Turkish organization that whines about how unfairly they are being treated by the international community.
  16. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

17. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

If you were to read the press release, what they are condemning is the PKK which sprayed a commercial bus last week, killing 12, including a 7 year old, and in 5 instances the bombs they placed in dumpsters exploding as people put their trash out or when the trash was being collected, killing and maiming another 30.

This past week, the PKK attacked a group of unarmed enlisted young men and women on their way to report to training, massacring them all in cold blood.

Turks are not whining about how they are treated by the International Community, they are simply condemning terrorism to which they are losing their sons and daughters every single day.

But of course, who cares about facts, when personal attacks are so much more important to you.
  18. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

He did not qualify his remarks, Patters.
    He said:
    "So you going to slaughter a million and a half of them too now..?"

I fail to see someone who has the slightest inclination to reform, to be respectful, in him.
    His every post, his every thread is an attack at someone.
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

What's racist about what he said? He's directly referring to the Armenian Genocide. Is he not?
  20. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

My advice to people in here is that if you're sensitive, don't post in the political forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.