PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pizza Hut hijacker ad

old 55

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ian,

Is this (Pizza Hut) an authorized ad?
It comes up from time to time when moving between threads and takes over the screen.

I'm always suspicious of ads that operate like that.

Thanks

old55

Ian,

Is this (Pizza Hut) an authorized ad?
It comes up from time to time when moving between threads and takes over the screen.

I'm always suspicious of ads that operate like that.

Thanks

old55

It is. I'm guessing when you scroll down your pointer mouses over it, which is why it opens. It's the same thing as the Toyota one that seems to be running right now.

I've disabled all the other wierd ads (like that annoying flashing/talking one we saw last week) so any of the ones you see now should be generic ones. Shouldn't be any issues though, it's been about a year since the last time they had any malware issues and they merged with a company that specifically deals with that sort of thing. So we should be all set.

I thought if we were premium members we would not have to deal with those ads/ Still sometimes get the lauren annoying one and the Pizza hut one. I wouldn't mind to much except Pizza Hut sucks real bad ... kind of makes me queasy when I see it.

I thought if we were premium members we would not have to deal with those ads/ Still sometimes get the lauren annoying one and the Pizza hut one. I wouldn't mind to much except Pizza Hut sucks real bad ... kind of makes me queasy when I see it.

You shouldn't. I think it's getting embedded before you login, and then launches after you're logged in. I think we've gotten rid of Lauren, but I'm still working on that one because I don't like it either.

The Pizza Hut hijacker is at it again and now there's a popup Low Testosterone ad coming up too.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back