PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Healthy and playing Very Good D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Steelers match up real good with Randy Moss!!!"

famous last words

Watch football much? The D allowed 163 yards total today by the Browns. And the Pit secondary is part of the #1 overall pass defense in the league this year. That was blanket coverage in the second half. They stopped blitzing and allowed NOTHING BEYOND 10 YARDS of the LOS. In fact I'll wager that on Dec 9 the Pats will have their lowest offensive output of the season in terms of passing yards.

I love how the new bandwagon fans on this site love to pretend they know what the **** they are talking about... just because they have a winning team.

I have tons of respect for what the Pats are doing this year, but none for the fly-by-night fans who can't even talk football intelligently.

Been a fan since the 70's, the Stealers are not that great, for crying out load, they almost lost to the Browns, the worst defense in the league. I'm sorry, your offensive line and your pass defense are suspect, it's blantant !

Oh I know, you know so much more then I do about football, blah blah blah. It's funny, because all the so called experts seem to agree, so I take that as your the one that's misguided by your Stealer fandom. It'll be fun watch them fold in foxboro LOL

Nice supporting arguments. You should be ashamed to admit you are actually over 46 years old.

BARK, BARK I love when fair weather fans of other teams come in here. Their so cute, like little barking dogs running around our feet.

Been a fan since the 70's, the Stealers are not that great, for crying out load, they almost lost to the Browns, the worst defense in the league. I'm sorry, your offensive line and your pass defense are suspect, it's blantant !

Oh I know, you know so much more then I do about football, blah blah blah. It's funny, because all the so called experts seem to agree, so I take that as your the one that's misguided by your Stealer fandom. It'll be fun watch them fold in foxboro LOL

The so-called experts also think your team is a bunch of big fat cheaters. Your point?

Are you capable of some independent thought?

I saw nothing impressive about the Steelers today.
So its impressive when the Pats come from behind, but its nothing special when the Steelers do the same exact thing, only from a larger defecit? I dont understand your reasoning.:confused:

OK, so the steelers showed us who we thought they were today....

So its impressive when the Pats come from behind, but its nothing special when the Steelers do the same exact thing, only from a larger defecit? I dont understand your reasoning.:confused:

Did anyone here call the Indy game impressive? The comeback just made it bearable. A good team doesn't dig themselves a whole to climb out of.

Ok, I guess winning in spite of the refs was impressive.

The so-called experts also think your team is a bunch of big fat cheaters. Your point?

Are you capable of some independent thought?

That's the best you've got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pathetic and no longer worthy of my time !

Isn't it interesting how fans of other teams come in here thinking their defense of their team is legitimate here. So cute, like little barking dogs running around our feet, until their mighty teams fails, then they vanish. POOF into thin air !!

Isn't it interesting how fans of other teams come in here thinking their defense of their team is legitimate here. So cute, like little barking dogs running around our feet, until their mighty teams fails, then they vanish. POOF into thin air !!

It's funny how you actually troll your own team's board. Notice how none of the regular posters here even respond to your ****-laden posts. I guess I should take their cue.

It's funny how you actually troll your own team's board. Notice how none of the regular posters here even respond to your ****-laden posts. I guess I should take their cue.

Huh, I state my take on things, you call me stupid and your calling me a troll. As I've said, your a fool.

Also, if any Mod has issues with me, I'll respect their concerns. But I haven't heard anything in 2 years, from anyone !

Yes, against the Colts, the #2 team in the league, strong on both sides of the ball. You play the worse defense in the NFL and almost lost, I'm supposed to be impressed ! Your comparing the Colts to the Browns, which is really weak !

Yes, against the Colts, the #2 team in the league, strong on both sides of the ball. You play the worse defense in the NFL and almost lost, I'm supposed to be impressed ! Your comparing the Colts to the Browns, which is really weak !
No, what I am doing is pointing that whoever said they saw nothing impressive about the steelers this week, that coming from behind a 15 point defecit is a pretty impressive feat. I dont care who you play, the Steelers team showed heart and that they can win tough games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots