PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PITT's #3 RB and Effective Running Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As we do, PITT knows how to run the jumbo set, with blocking TE's and a FB.

There is a minor difference. PITT has Blount playing for them as a backup RB. We have Bolden.

Having a thumper running behind blocks make a big difference in results.

Yes, I whining about not spending a couple of million a year for Blount, OR FOR SOME OTHER backup RB.

Bolden is terrible. However great he is in special teams, he is equally as pathetic running the football. The trouble is he comes nowhere remotely near what Slater does on ST. Then McDumbass decides to actually give this sack of **** meaningful snaps in a tight game. Wtf?

If McTard's dealer happens to be a poster here, I would like to get your number...

Last edited:
As we do, PITT knows how to run the jumbo set, with blocking TE's and a FB.

There is a minor difference. PITT has Blount playing for them as a backup RB. We have Bolden.

Having a thumper running behind blocks make a big difference in results.

Yes, I whining about not spending a couple of million a year for Blount, OR FOR SOME OTHER backup RB.

The Patriots could have Welker instead of Amendola, Blount instead of Bolden, and Mankins still here for this season. They'd be a much better overall team, and they'd still have been fine financially. Belichick felt it would be better to give Brady lesser talent to work with, in order to keep a little bit more cash in the Kraft coffers.

Yeah kinda hurt watching Blount run all over Carolina last night while we are stuck with Bolden. Even watching that kid from KC who is a backup beast all over Miami(and Denver last week) he is better than anyone we have...

Ridley averaged 2.8yds and Vereen 2.9yds against the Raiders. I think our running game problems go a bit beyond who our 3rd RB is.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back