PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Piss poor Offensive first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Truly bad. GREAT field position and 1 touchdown. HOW DOES BRANCH NOT MAKE THAT CATCH? Something just doesn't seem right at all... I have a hard time believing that the Jags are that good in the secondary. And BTW where the heck is Bruschi? If the O doesn't get WAY better we could easily lose this game...

Secondary was SUPPOSED to be Jacksonville's weak link.

KDPpatsfan said:
Truly bad. GREAT field position and 1 touchdown. HOW DOES BRANCH NOT MAKE THAT CATCH? Something just doesn't seem right at all... I have a hard time believing that the Jags are that good in the secondary. And BTW where the heck is Bruschi? If the O doesn't get WAY better we could easily lose this game...

Tedy may have to play now. our secondary is just not that good and we need to put pressure on BL. Offensively, keep at it. no way we drop this many passes in the 2nd half.

I'm also starting to question for real if Dillon is done..at least for this year. He looks awful when he's out there. Maybe our O-line just can't run block.

My big concern is the secondary (no surprise) they stink again. And could cost us the game (again).

Brady looks off too (as does Branch on that last play).

Not good, not good at all.....

It's hard to tell on TV, but it appears the Pats in teh 1st half were trying for longer routes and intermediate routes and the Jags have them covered. They should try some shorter delay type routes and crossing stuff underneath.

Winning 7-3 against one of the best defenses in the league, controlling field position, clock and the ball.

Maybe its me, but I'm just not seeing the problem. Jax is a GOOD TEAM.

In the Post game BB did in fact mention that in the beginning they were trying for some longer routes which were well covered and so they had to adjust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back