Piss-Gate

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone following this melodrama?

Y! SPORTS

As reporter Tony Jackson writes in his blog, new information coming to light regarding the Los Angeles Dodgers taking their NL West-clinching celebration into the Chase Field pool this past week takes the story to "a whole different place."

Jackson says that at least one Dodgers player urinated in the pool and loudly boasted about it. Jackson also says indications are that "multiple" players peed in the neo-iconic pool, which is just beyond the outfield fence in right center and really ties the stadium together.

Gee, wiz, guys. Really? Dodger blue, not Dodger yellow.
Breaking a promise, and correcting an error | dodgerscribe.com
In the past 48 hours, however, I have talked to various people about this subject. And I have come to the conclusion — a much better-informed conclusion this time — that I was dead wrong.

The reason I am doing an about-face here is that it has come to my attention that one of the Dodgers players who jumped in the pool — and I will do him the favor of leaving his name out of this for now — openly and loudly bragged after leaving the pool about having urinated in it.

To me, that takes this to a whole different place. It takes it from a giddy, spontaneous celebration to an ugly, disgusting display of utter classlessness.

There also are indications that MULTIPLE Dodgers players urinated into the pool, but I can’t tell you that with any certainty. It’s just what I’ve heard. What I can tell you is that it was only a handful of guys — maybe eight, give or take — who ran out and jumped into the pool.

It would be presumptuous to assume that every one of them had the same thoughts running through his brain. Maybe there were some who really were just celebrating, nothing more. Maybe there were others who meant it as a direct slap in the face to the Diamondbacks.
Pee+Pool.gif

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down