PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pioli's lousy drafts killing our roster/depth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? I have him on ignore but when other people quote him I can see his posts. I actually asked Ian to consider banning him since he's basically turned into nothing but a troll but received no answer on it. So now when I actually see his posts, I feel compelled to reply. It's kind of like a three legged dog. You see it and you know it's pathetic and sad, but you can't help but to play around with it a little.

You didn't get the ban because it was not called for!

Show me some links dahomer.

WOW. Are you stupid? Someone already provided you with a quote of me criticizing the team. And if you'd actually been reading the threads, I've criticized both the O-line and D-line this year. I didn't like the Corey Dillon trade when it happened. And I was skeptical on the Randy Moss deal when it happened.

So, please, blow it out your pie hole.

WOW. Are you stupid? Someone already provided you with a quote of me criticizing the team. And if you'd actually been reading the threads, I've criticized both the O-line and D-line this year. I didn't like the Corey Dillon trade when it happened. And I was skeptical on the Randy Moss deal when it happened.

So, please, blow it out your pie hole.

Provide me with the links of these posts you made.

Provide me with the links of these posts you made.

Get off your lazy arse and go look. I don't need to provide you with a damn thing. Sheesh.

You didn't get the ban because it was not called for!

Actually, it is called for. Patsgo does nothing but follow Kontradiction around and post stupid little rebuttles. It's trolling.

Mods, look at all of Patsgo's most recent posts. I don't think there is one thing in there that can be called "constructive".

Well, lets see, 1 of those picks died tragically. You gave them a pass originally, yet counted him in your final tallies.

Your evaluation skills of the rest are a joke. You ding the Patriots for not having places to put guys and you can't acknowledge when other teams have picked them up. That is usually a sign that they might actually be good, but that the Pats just didn't have room for them.

You claim that picks were bad or horrible, but you don't explain why. You are clearly taking this from a HINDSIGHT perspective and not from a "Time of the Draft" perspective. And, by doing that, you make yourself out to be some kind of Einstein, when, in reality, you aren't any smarter than Elmer Fudd.

My mistake I should have made a side note about Hill. I wrote this post before Chad Jackson signed with Denver. Sorry I don't have a sports ticker by my side 24/7. Why should there be an explanation of how their draft picks were bad? Isn't it pretty self explanatory? They didn't make the team and some were even cut their rookie season. That is why I think their drafts were bad. Regarding draft day, you would be lying if you were to tell me that you were psyched when they drafted guys like Guss Scott, Dan Klecko and Brock Williams. 99% of people on this board on draft day were like "WTF?" Bottom line is, most fans disagree with who their team takes in the draft whether it's round 1 to round 7.

Whatever? That is the answer of someone who can't admit he lost the argument.

No it's not a way to say I lost the argument. There is no point of arguing with you or anyone else because whatever I say won't change your opinion and vice versa. All I wanted to do is state my opinion and be done with it.

Actually, it is called for. Patsgo does nothing but follow Kontradiction around and post stupid little rebuttles. It's trolling.

Mods, look at all of Patsgo's most recent posts. I don't think there is one thing in there that can be called "constructive".

Eh, don't count on it. I PMed Ian asking for a ban (you can only level a guy so much before it's not fun anymore) and never got an answer or an action. Seems trolls are good for business I guess. :confused:

My mistake I should have made a side note about Hill. I wrote this post before Chad Jackson signed with Denver. Sorry I don't have a sports ticker by my side 24/7. Why should there be an explanation of how their draft picks were bad? Isn't it pretty self explanatory? They didn't make the team and some were even cut their rookie season. That is why I think their drafts were bad. Regarding draft day, you would be lying if you were to tell me that you were psyched when they drafted guys like Guss Scott, Dan Klecko and Brock Williams. 99% of people on this board on draft day were like "WTF?" Bottom line is, most fans disagree with who their team takes in the draft whether it's round 1 to round 7.

Why should there be an explanation of why the picks were bad? Gee, I don't know? Maybe because you going through and taking the time to claim that this pick and that pick were bad means you might have actually done some research. Instead, its clear you just pulled the garbage out of your arse. No, the Picks aren't self-explanatory. You're taking a pure hindsight vision to things and claiming that BB and Pioli screwed up when they didn't have the information available that you did.

When I first starting watching the draft, yes, I did the "WTF" thing. However, over time, I've tried to broaden my perspective (you should try it sometime) and put myself in BB and Pioli's shoes to try and figure out what they saw that I might have missed. And, BTW, when they drafted Klecko, I wasn't like "WTF", I was like, "interesting pick. Undersized NT who does well with leverage. "

No it's not a way to say I lost the argument. There is no point of arguing with you or anyone else because whatever I say won't change your opinion and vice versa. All I wanted to do is state my opinion and be done with it.

In other words, instead of having a set of balls and backing up your statements because you might just get people to see a different point of view, you'd rather just spew and walk away act all superior. Got it.

Why should there be an explanation of why the picks were bad? Gee, I don't know? Maybe because you going through and taking the time to claim that this pick and that pick were bad means you might have actually done some research. Instead, its clear you just pulled the garbage out of your arse. No, the Picks aren't self-explanatory. You're taking a pure hindsight vision to things and claiming that BB and Pioli screwed up when they didn't have the information available that you did.

When I first starting watching the draft, yes, I did the "WTF" thing. However, over time, I've tried to broaden my perspective (you should try it sometime) and put myself in BB and Pioli's shoes to try and figure out what they saw that I might have missed. And, BTW, when they drafted Klecko, I wasn't like "WTF", I was like, "interesting pick. Undersized NT who does well with leverage. "

In other words, instead of having a set of balls and backing up your statements because you might just get people to see a different point of view, you'd rather just spew and walk away act all superior. Got it.

This is exactly why there is no point of arguing with you. It never ends. Whatever I say get's you all worked up. You are one of the very few people that thought the Klecko pick was "interesting".

Last edited:
Is this the same NFL you claim knows nothing when they do something you think is unfair towards the pats? The same dumb NFL that enforced spygate. Haha, it's to easy.

I'm attacked first most of the time, then I refer to people as homers or idiots ( after they insult me). Your rant sounds more how you act towards me, than how I acted towards you at first, homer. Check the history and look at your first post to me. Wrong again, bucko.

Keep crying, maybe someone will get you a tissue.

Tissues are reserved for undercover Rat trolls...like you

This is exactly why there is no point of arguing with you. It never ends. Whatever I say get's you all worked up. You are one of the very few people that thought the Klecko pick was "interesting".

Don't you know enough to quit when you're behind, and I mean far, far behind?

No. You (like many others) cannot accept anything but ball washing of our great team and it's players. The posters you speak of are not banned, because it is not called for....if it was, they would be banned!

Look at the squirming little green Rat Lifer twisting at the end of the rope....totally infuriated because his covers have been pulled. You'll NEVER get any response from me but derision. Dime a dozen Rat trolls like you are neither worth the effort nor respect of any kind. Keep vomiting up your hate filled tirades and barrage of negativity...I just laugh at your totally moronic stupidity thinking you are fooling anybody.

Whatever makes you happy.

It's not about me being happy, it's about you saying ridiculous things. Klecko had a cult following, for crying out loud.

Look at the squirming little green Rat Lifer twisting at the end of the rope....totally infuriated because his covers have been pulled. You'll NEVER get any response from me but derision. Dime a dozen Rat trolls like you are neither worth the effort nor respect of any kind. Keep vomiting up your hate filled tirades and barrage of negativity...I just laugh at your totally moronic stupidity thinking you are fooling anybody.

Exactly, you have no answer for the post so you resort to insults. You are doing exactly what you are speaking out against. Your nor even funny, haha. I bet you're one of those guys who think I care about the drivel you type.....I didn't even read that mess!

All worked up? Don't flatter yourself. I am hardly worked up.

As for your opinions on the picks, Hindsight can even make monkey's look like Einstein. If you are saying they were bad picks because they got cut, just be a man and admit that. Don't try and pretend that you knew right away the picks would stink and such. We can go through and explain every one of the picks. Like Guss Scott. He was a very good safety coming out of college. He ended up being injury prone. The Pats needed safety help at the time he was taken because the cupboard was bare. Dexter Reid was the same way.

People questioned the particular players, but certainly not the position of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots