PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pioli: there will be guys put on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Talked to Mike Lynch on the sideline.. Said some cuts will be made to get to 53 but there will also be guys going on reserve lists.

It was pre-recorded, so this was even before Gardner went down.

Last edited:
Hope Chad Jackson isn't one of them.

pats1 said:
Is talking to Mike Lynch on the sidelines. Says some cuts will be made to get to 53 but there will also be guys going on reserve lists.
no news there... PUP, IR, did not report, etc
hate to say it, but i think gardner just made IR
deion, pass, etc.

Please don't be Jackson!

JackBauer said:
Hope Chad Jackson isn't one of them.
hopefully not but the guy hasnt practiced at all this preseason and most of TC practice...so he is going to be un effective anyway for the first 8-10 games

SVN said:
hopefully not but the guy hasnt practiced at all this preseason and most of TC practice...so he is going to be un effective anyway for the first 8-10 games
i thought he DID practice? no? if not, he's eligible for PUP, right? obvious 6-week PUP if eligible... no chance of being cut or IR.

PatsWorldChamps said:
i thought he DID practice? no? if not, he's eligible for PUP, right? obvious 6-week PUP if eligible... no chance of being cut or IR.

1) He practiced 3 times.

2) It doesn't matter if he didn't practice. He had to start on the preseason PUP to be eligible for the reserve/PUP. He did that, but was activated to practice those 3 times.

pats1 said:
1) He practiced 3 times.

2) It doesn't matter if he didn't practice. He had to start on the preseason PUP to be eligible for the reserve/PUP. He did that, but was activated to practice those 3 times.
ok... so, he can: make the team, be cut, or go on IR, right? since none of us know the extent of the injury, i would sure think he makes the team.

i think when SP said that, he might mean: jones-IR. gardner-IR. Branch:res-DNR

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
ok... so, he can: make the team, be cut, or go on IR, right? since none of us know the extent of the injury, i would sure think he makes the team.
:confused: That didn't make any sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back